It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusually shaped UFOs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527
I waited 4 days for a new thread in the UFO forum to pop up and after the long awaited thread I have to see multiple videos of pure fake hoaxes.

The videos don't look fake too me but recordings of something that was actually there in the sky, might only be baloons though - but still Unidentified and thusly they qualify to be called UFOs in my mind.

-MM
edit on 11-2-2016 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

The top pic looks like a contractor sized plastic bag loaded with balloons.

The flying Tuna, well that's another thing. Fa reeky! Thanks.

The Blob UFO reminds me of the Dark Knight satellite that NASA has taken pictures of, there is a thread here on ATS about it.

(Pic taken from Space Shuttle of object commonly alleged as the Black Knight)

-MM

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Thanks, I've seen those before but that high and moving while not rising is what seems unusual to me. IDK.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoicentheWilderness
a reply to: LABTECH767

Absolutely right LABTECH! I remember reading about this year's ago. I believe the residents of the village were actually so scared that they stoned the"sailor " and beat him to death, and that was his cause of death...if he was "alive" in the first place.(obviously he was alive on some plane of existence, but he wasn't a permanent resident in our dimension). This was chronicled in the church records so it wasn't a mass "hallucination". The people who laugh and chuckle at strange and supernatural occurrences are naive and close minded. A truely intelligent person realizes we know very, very little about our " universe"(for lack of a better term). The very nature of our existence is a GARGANTUAN mystery. Anyway, thanks for the post. That has always baffled me...even more so than the cylindrical, cigar shaped UFO battle that was documented to have unfolded in a medieval German village. They even carved a detailed wood mural to commemorate the battle! I love reality!! That can't write this stuff any better!

Absolutely, I think there may be more to the Nuremburg sightings of 1561 which you mention, the wood carving was probably made some time later and used in the block printing for there news papers or rather pamphlets of the day and may even have not been made locally but if it was then it portray's something I find very telling.
www.ufoevidence.org...

Note the plume's of smoke which may indicate crash site's, the Nazi's made massive excavation and construction of the area supposedly for there public stadium's etc but given there inherant interest in the paranormal and the Ahnenerb's (nazi occult division) looting of private secret library's, there expeditions in search of ancient knowledge and there belief in a lost golden age of technology (of course in "there version" this lost golden age and it's science was run by the ancestors of the german people?) I find it more than plausible that they may have also been searching for these very crash site's.

Then there is the Bell, a supposed Nazi anti gravity experiment and other account's, some ropey but possibly NOT fake grainy shot's of primitive looking flying saucers with Swastika's we have all seen, maybe they were able to cobble some pieces of these downed objects back together and attain a partially functioning object but of course I doubt they then had the ability to replicate it with 1930's-40's technology, still maybe they gained some idea's and technical insight's.

This is an interesting book, vielewelten.at...

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I saw this one flying over my house two weeks before I got it on camera. I started carrying the camera because of the first sighting. the first time it was going from N to S and this time I recorded it, it was going from W to E and that's very important because it tells you where the Sun is in relation to the shadows. the shadows are important because it shows part of this thing is concave. another point that disputes the multiple balloon theory is that balloons will reach a balance relative to one another especially when they are bound together and the way this thing moves proves it is one "solid" object and seems to move with high strangeness.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

edit on 11-2-2016 by bottleslingguy because: added more awesome videos

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I have looked over those images many time's since I downloaded them from the net several years ago, blown them up, changed them to grey scale and tried to model what I thought I could see by sketching it on paper, I came to the conclusion the claim it is a thermal blanket made several time's on this site is absolutely wrong, it has three dimensional structure and I am not certain all the shot's are of the same object but the top one you show and intro shot on that video most definitely are.

I do not buy it being from epsilon bootes and think it is an old orbiter in a decaying orbit, badly damaged.

When I say old orbiter I must point out I am a proponent of the idea there has been an advanced civilization here probably before the end or perhaps the start of one of the previous ice ages and arguements against that idea have so far not taken away my belief in it.

As I looked at it I could not help but think it reminded me most of the 1500 year old ornamental/ceremonial south american "Arrow heads".
www.world-mysteries.com...

Now as I look I see two under wind engine housing's near to the back which bring to mind the HOTOL engines,
mydogisdeadli.blogspot.co.uk...

They are also reminiscent of the Concord engine's so could be for atmospheric flight as well, the fuselage look's to have had a folding delta wing configuration and there may or may not be a folding nose section which is folded back against the under side of the fuselage (hull) in order to expose it's payload or equipment section.

It look's damaged and no longer symetrical but I believe that is down to damage and the entire object look's stealth like so it probably had a military objective when launched, maybe it was even a weapon's platform or similar.

Also telling is the why would NASA have gotten close enough on several mission's to photograph it or perhaps even rendevouse with it in orbit, I do believe it has since been destroyed though once they had learned what they could from it though I hope I am wrong on that point but given the probably military interest, there fear of a culture shock if exposure of information proving the presence of an advanced lost civilization more advanced than ours had existed or even proving extra terrestrial intelligence was ever revealed to the public, they fear it would cause social collapse, religious chaos and even economic depression, rioting and religious war.

edit on 11-2-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: bottleslingguy

Thanks for shareing, looks very weird to me. Would not a baloon also keep rising as someone in this thread suggested also? In your video does the UFO rise?

-MM

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I have seen some weird things over the years... Here are two that I always thought were super weird

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
no but it descends to a lower altitude and then continues on it's way. you should watch more than just one of the videos I made a bunch trying to figure it out. a couple people stabilized and zoomed which helps to see how it is moving. I've made comparison videos with balloons and it's not even close.

if you watch the part where it goes behind the pine branches you get an idea of how it's moving. like I said I saw the same thing two weeks earlier and could tell it wasn't normal

www.youtube.com...

edit on 11-2-2016 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jammer2012

I think those pictures were taken in Israel in the 80s, if I remember correctly what we se is only a small part of the entire craft which was huge.

-MM

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I can remember seeing this on a TV documentary when I was a kid and thinking what the hell that was...then realize that this must be HUGE...

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
There are a few out there like those. they are weird. I wonder if they're not like some kind of time machine or window from another dimension. Like the one from Turkey where you can see figures in windows but the craft is not a complete disk shape. it looked like the edge of a saucer shaped craft, maybe that edge was poking through the time/space Einstein/Rosen bridge? they don't necessarily have to "travel" anywhere maybe the machine/building/craft develops a strong field around itself or part of itself and they do some kind of Philadelphia Experiment to another dimension or maybe there are specific areas linked to other galaxies or solar systems
edit on 12-2-2016 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
In Russia in the summer-fall of 1967 there were several sightings of 'crescent-shaped' giant objects -- in Russian they said 'sickle-shaped.' They were of great interest to the CIA, for good reason as it turned out. But WEIRD looking for sure.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: jammer2012

Just been watching a documentaty which has that clip. It allegedly showed up three nights in a row and "hovered" over the kibbutz it was filmed from.

Debate at the time seemed to be about a christening party that had erected a marquee on the hillside for their celebrations.

I say debate because some said it was a camper van. I'm not sure which one I'd go for but if you look closely at the video their does appear to be curtains on that weendow.

Cheers.
edit on 13-2-2016 by Tulpa because: Forgot about the w word

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
There haven´t been too many sightings of cross shaped UFOs recently. I had a creepy one.

One day about 2 1/2 years ago I was standing in my office (top floor office building with view over the city) and looked out the window. I saw a cross shaped UFO that had a dark metallic color. Its´s really hard for me to remember how hi it flew. Anyway it hoovered straight over our office building very slowly in broad daylight. Me and my colleague could get a very good view and even noticed some details. It flew just like the "Cross UFO, LAWRENCEVILLE GEORGIA, USA" sighting, upright. But it looked much thicker and more robust and didn't´t have that circle in the middle.

I think of that moment a lot. I Can´t get it out of my head. It truly freaked me out.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join