It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Google AdSense safe ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
After blogging for a couple of years just for interest sake and to convey some of my views on aliens [ET] I saw an ad by Google suggesting I could make money using AdSense on my blog by allowing them to post ads on it - so I did.

You would assume that if Google is posting an ad on your page they have checked it out - But apparently they don't

WOT security, another free extension from Google, shows that many of these ads Google is placing are rated by users who clicked on them to be
inaccurate, scams, and even contain spyware, etc. Further, and using the method Google suggests to block the ads - the ads get through anyway and I don't know how to block them - HOW DO YOU STOP ADS RATED AS BEING SCAMS OR HAVING SPYWARE FROM APPEARING

Isn't Google supposed to be responsible to the users of its browsers and extensions - Or is this giant corporation turning into the Google Monster ???

PS: Google pays users of Adsense in 100 dollar amounts - You must make at least 100 dollars to get paid - After a couple of weeks of using adsense
my account went over 50 dollars - THAT WAS TWO YEARS AGO AND I'VE YET TO GET A DIME
Maybe Google Adsense is itself a scam

But Google wouldn't scam us would they ?????
edit on 10-2-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Google is far too large to scam you. If you have a concern contact them about it.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Google is far too large to scam you. If you have a concern contact them about it.

And just how do you contact Google

As far as i can see Google is in the process of eliminating the need for any Humans at all - Self driving cars and self perpetuating web sites - no need for Humans at all.

I'll check again by 'googlinng' ' contact Google' but I would bet that there is no phone number where you can talk to a live Human about an adsense issue.

Face the truth biological Humans are outdated - Good software is all you need - if it doesn't work right it must be a Human error !!!

"Now is Past - Only the Future Exists"
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-2-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Why not send S/O a pm about this , i am sure they had problems with Google maybe he can help

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

Why not send S/O a pm about this , i am sure they had problems with Google maybe he can help

Excuse my ignorance but being from another planet
I''m not familiar with the lingo:
Whose S/O ?

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

Excuse my ignorance but being from another planet
I''m not familiar with the lingo:
Whose S/O ?

Our very own Skeptic Overlord , owner of the site

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

I doubt this site uses adsense - ATS probably has its own way of generating ads and even if they did use adsense they are too big for even Google to mess with - large customers generating significant revenue would probably give you a provate line to a real old fashioned Human - Rumor has it that Google still employs Humans who do more than maintenance on the machines that actually run the company.

But give them a few years - I'm sure they will figure out a way to operate the entire company without those out of date Human bodies - Google is probably the first company that will be completely machine run and controlled.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I am pretty sure S/O had a thread about google up a long while ago , for what ever reason my search function does not work on this computer

Try it on yours and give s/o a pm about them

top topics

join