It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Part 2: Seek Ye First the Kingdom of God

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen
Thank you for taking the time to pick through what I've got here. Thank you even more for the positive reinforcement it goes a long way with me these days. There will be alot more to come very soon, when I am ready I will be dumping the final drafts of this as what you are seeing here is mainly unfinished.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

No problem Brother, it's my honest opinion.

I can't wait to see your final drafts, also once you finish you should maybe think of fine tuning your story into a video game.

These days games are lacking a good story like you have here, IMO you could likely make some dough with the ideas you have here.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I've intended to make a game for a while now

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

best of luck to you with that endeavour

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Thanks. I am also working on other things too, right now I got my comic going, a life size oil painting, 2 reverse chalk drawings, and I am working on making a short animated cartoon. When the time comes I intend on working out a dedicated script and story board for a game even though I am not sure how ambitious I am going to get with it as it would be a great learning experience for me.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
got my pc back today, ill b posting finished drafts soon.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
=D I've started redoing everything in Adobe Flash CS5, Hopefully I can make this into a good interactive experience. I will keep you all up to date and thanks again for all of your support! I am even thinking about giving it a really gritty metal soundtrack with the appropriate permissions.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
got my pc back today, ill b posting finished drafts soon.

Looking forward to it!

I'm working on some sketches for another painting, a portrait! Don't feel as though I have finished the other one but feel finished with it...is that the same thing? I suspect not. Anyway, I intend to push myself on this one, the hands and feet, which I normally avoid or gloss over in some way, I am going full on for and I've pulled out Gray's Anatomy, haven't done that since I was at school (when I gave up because of my terrible sense of perspective).

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

You can do it Lady!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

You can do it Lady!

That remains to be seen. I have encountered a frustrating rubbing out situation...makes me want to slap on some paint to clean the lines up, but I learnt from the last one that that is a false economy. I think I need softer pencils and one of those fancy squidgy erasers.

All fun though.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Harder pencils make softer lines that don't smear as easily. Try sketching with a 2H pencil very lightly then move to something softer like an HB till softer. Try using a blending stub too, they are more articulated.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Harder pencils make softer lines that don't smear as easily. Try sketching with a 2H pencil very lightly then move to something softer like an HB till softer. Try using a blending stub too, they are more articulated.

Top tips

Cheers

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Make sure you show me how you make out Mother Clucking Hen! Post pics u2u or start a thread if you get stuck, I am not an expert nor claim to be any good at illustration but maybe I can help with the little experience I got.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

I may very well need some help...I have bitten off more than I can chew. I want her right foot and hand thrust into the foreground...I'm out of practice...very. Need to finish the basic sketching out though...and currently coping with the remnants of a deeply deformed, club-footed first attempts because of rubbing out failures.

Did I say this was fun? It's bloody frustrating, is clearly what I actually meant.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

every frame every piece I show here is directly made from pain everything I show here is not made up. every picture on every frame is my way of crying. If anything every thing I am showing is my lost love letter before I feel I am no longer worthwhile, everything I make is 100% made from raw emotion personified. My struggle.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I do appreciate that Brotherman, even if I cannot possibly understand. And I really do appreciate your support and generosity in helping me as I try and find ways, creatively, to turn myself inside out. Your work is powerful and deeply expressive, that's why I like it.

I think that you know that there is still plenty in your "worthwhile" reserves, so same advice applies, don't go burning yourself out too soon.

Take care.

PS...several hours later and I am chuffed to bits with the foot...a relative triumph, I may send you a pic after all.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

i believe i know nothing.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

That seems to be a common malady around here, I, on the other hand, always desirous of difference, find I know just about as much as I need to.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I know I am a horrible writer of Engrish >_

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
If you come here this far on message me or put something on my ats wall, I will have something for you besides my dirty ass mouth. I don't have decoder rings either so don't ask.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join