It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department Asked Hillary Clinton Lawyers to Delete Specific Classified Records

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Some new evidence released by Judicial Watch (one of Hillary's biggest P.I.T.A. organizations).

This has to do with the fact that Hillary's lawyers did in fact have possession of sensitive documents.

Now we have proof of sloppiness inside the State Department because they themselves told Hillary's lawyers to delete some secret information contained in her emails and to possibly mail in some that were printed on paper !!!

Confirmation is in the article.

What a sloppy-schlock outfit State Department has been under Obama.

Judicial Watch: State Department Asked Hillary Clinton Lawyers to Delete Specific Classified Records, Return Paper Copies

Judicial Watch today released a letter from the Department of State to Hillary Clinton’s lawyers that includes a list of classified records to be either deleted or returned to the State Department. The documents were produced under court order in a FOIA lawsuit for all of Clinton emails and for records about her email practices (Judicial Watch, Inc. v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:15-cv-00687)).

......In order to safeguard and protect the classified information, I ask – consistent with my letters to you dated March 23 and June 19, 2015 – that you, Secretary Clinton and others assisting her in responding to congressional and related inquiries coordinate in taking the steps set forth below.............

If there are electronic copies of the listed documents in your possession (other than on the master copies that are being secured at your firm), please delete them. Additionally, once you have done that, please empty your “Deleted Items” folder.

Place any non-electronic copies of the listed documents that you locate in a brown envelope, seal it, address it to my office and mark the word “CONFIDENTIAL” on the outside of that envelope. Once that is done, please notify us and we will pick up the envelope from your office.

If any of these documents have been further disseminated, the recipients must also be put on notice about their classification. As described above, electronic copies should be deleted and non-electronic copies should be retrieved and provided to the Department.

W H A T ??

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
If they already have enough information to indict Hillary why don't they just do it, and keep looking for more stuff to pile on the charges. ....I mean come on it took them less time to kill JFK, fund some to pin it on, kill them too and " disappear " the guy who did that. ...seriously, stop dragging the feet and do something.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

It's not just Hillary.

There's hundreds of people involved.

Some are non-government.

link   
And who would want to vote for a president that is under investigation for putting top secret information at risk?
I mean this is information that they will not even show congress, ?

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Is there no law against destroying evidence? as JHumm said, what the hell are they waiting for? Is the whole damn FBI in her pocket? I doubt it!

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Well it's good place to start since she knew damn well what was going on.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

There's a possibility that Hillary is "cooperating" and has been granted immunity.

The investigations are long and deep.

They have to get all the information from 60,000 emails and look at who is involved.

Some NGOs and non-government individuals are heavy in this up to their necks.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

If she was cooperating I have a feeling she would be "taken care of". As can be seen throughout history....you step out of line...or even look out of line then you become outlined in white.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

In a case like this with so many emails and such a high-profile person of interest, you want to ensure that you have all of your t's crossed and have dotted all of the...lower-case j's.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

If they already have enough information to indict Hillary why don't they just do it, and keep looking for more stuff to pile on the charges.

Because she is an epic slimeball with deep pockets and slime has a tendency to slip through your fingers just when you think you have it for sure. I don't blame them. They need to bury her.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

If they already have enough information to indict Hillary why don't they just do it, and keep looking for more stuff to pile on the charges.

Because she is an epic slimeball with deep pockets and slime has a tendency to slip through your fingers just when you think you have it for sure. I don't blame them. They need to bury her.

And guess how she gets out of so much? Can you say "trickle down bribery". I understand the turn offs with Trump and Bernie, but at least I don't believe they're bought and paid for. And that goes a long way nowadays, at least with me.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Is there no law against destroying evidence? a

There sure is.

Thats why Sander Berger got in to hot water.

A decade later destroying evidence is en vogue these days.

On July 19, 2004, it was revealed that the U.S. Department of Justice was investigating Berger for unauthorized removal of classified documents in October 2003 from a National Archives reading room prior to testifying before the 9/11 Commission. The documents were five classified copies of a single report commissioned from Richard Clarke covering internal assessments of the Clinton Administration's handling of the unsuccessful 2000 millennium attack plots. An associate of Berger said Berger took one copy in September 2003 and four copies in October 2003, allegedly by stuffing the documents into his socks and pants.[20][21] Berger subsequently lied to investigators when questioned about the removal of the documents.[2

en.wikipedia.org...

The CLinton camp has a long tradition of destroying things they don't like.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
originally posted by: neo96

en.wikipedia.org...

The CLinton camp has a long tradition of destroying things they don't like.

Even people...

home.earthlink.net...

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
And here all along Hillary said they only deleted Yoga routines.
My my, some very "sensitive" routines they were.

Between here and October it is going to get thick.
Spin spin spin round and round she goes.....

top topics

join