It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NRA's Ted Nugent Posts Anti-Semitic Photo On Facebook

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

So using this meme and WeAreAwake's stellar logic, that means all people who aren't in support of gun control are mass murderers... Hmmm...

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Well...call it what ever you want. Hell...you can call it bears in bikinis if you wish. But as you said, there is no falsity in the picture and therefore, it isn't racist, bias or anti-jewish. Just facts.

Appreciate your agreement

It IS anti-Semitic because it is a false equivalence and trying to distort the Jewish faith in a negative fashion.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Facts and truth are the ONLY things that matter now-a-days. Saying that we must ignore the facts because someone doesn't like them is called lying.

Facts are facts, right?

Yes! That would most likely be called a parody but so long as those individuals support the NRA, you are being factual and I have no problem with that picture at all. Your point being that these killers supported the NRA...and if that is the truth...then that is a fact.

See...it DOES work both ways.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
double post
edit on 2/11/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So using this meme and WeAreAwake's stellar logic, that means all people who aren't in support of gun control are mass murderers... Hmmm...

Now you're just being stupid.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Yes! That would most likely be called a parody but so long as those individuals support the NRA, you are being factual and I have no problem with that picture at all. Your point being that these killers supported the NRA...and if that is the truth...then that is a fact.

See...it DOES work both ways.

So you don't mind if people think that you are a mass murderer?
edit on 11-2-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I'm not sure you know what logical fallacies are and what they mean to an argument...

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

And there you go again with twisting words when you can't make a point. The pictures of those individuals...if THEY are Jewish and THEY are pro-gun control...the graphic is a fact. YOU twisting it to include EVERY one is another of your lies. But I'm sure I'm not the only one used to them. You tend to do this often. Maybe some counseling would help?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I'm not twisting anything. You are just ignorant of what logical fallacies are. It's ok, just drop the snarky attitude, admit that you aren't as smart as you think you are and go read up on them. It's not too late, or you can keep digging that hole you've been digging for the last few pages.
edit on 11-2-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

And you're ignorant of what I'm saying and the point I'm making.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

No, I understand completely what you are trying to do. What makes the meme anti-Semitic has nothing to do with the factual content of the information presented, but the correlation the meme is suggesting between the two types of information being presented. That's why I'm saying what I'm saying. If you'd just go study up on logical fallacies for a bit, you'd see what I was talking about.
edit on 11-2-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

More telling me what I'm supposed to do...huh? You tend to do that a lot when your intelligence doesn't keep up with your mouth, or fingers. Don't be sad though. I'm sure there is still time to realize that some people may just be a little more intelligent than you. It happens. So sorry you couldn't comprehend what I meant, versus what you thought I meant.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Well I'm sorry that your ego can't admit that it's in the wrong, but I'm tired of this childish tit-for-tat now, so I'll leave you to your smug satisfaction and big hole you've dug around yourself and your "belief in logic". lol.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

The irony! It burns!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I just don't like someone trying to bully me into saying what I can and can't say, what I know or don't know, etc. You know...the same way I called you out for "verbally raping" that other female poster a while back and you had to PM me to stop telling you how mean you were to her.

So...I'd be happy to end this conversation if you wish.
edit on 2/11/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I just don't like someone trying to bully me into saying what I can and can't say, what I know or don't know, etc. You know...the same way I called you out for "verbally raping" that other female poster a while back and you had to PM me to stop telling you how mean you were to her.

I had to respond once more because of you trying to bring personal matters into a public forum. That never happened. You must be thinking of a different poster.

PS: Grow some thicker skin. Oh and don't bring Obama into every thread you enter.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I had to respond once more because of you trying to bring personal matters into a public forum. That never happened. You must be thinking of a different poster.

PS: Grow some thicker skin. Oh and don't bring Obama into every thread you enter.

Do you really wish to continue this? Do you really want me to prove what I said? Do you really want to be exposed as a liar? I can easily link the thread. And there was no "personal matter". You like to bully people and talk down to them and that event was a perfect example.

So...your call.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Go ahead link it.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I'll start a new thread once I collect everything. See you then.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Do you really wish to continue this? Do you really want me to prove what I said? Do you really want to be exposed as a liar? I can easily link the thread. And there was no "personal matter". You like to bully people and talk down to them and that event was a perfect example.

So...your call.

What are you arguing about? You have drifted so far off topic I can't follow what's going on any more.

new topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join