It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NRA's Ted Nugent Posts Anti-Semitic Photo On Facebook

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Medicator
I read all of your comments and the post, I don't see where he is anti semitic, maybe calling a spade a spade.

"Jew York City" not anti-Semitic?

Really.

Are you sure you're not training in mental gymnastics with that stretch.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Meanwhile, some of the most cultured, socialized, and refined individuals in this country's history have been accused of being antisemites...

Me.

As a side note, and a little more seriously, I did laugh when I read the words Louis Farrakhan...
That guys not cultured or refined, burdman.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
By the way. All that money the department of education has been getting for all those years since it took boxing and riflery out of the schools .... where does that money go?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
He put a collage together, if the shoe fits, slap it on and dance a little hava nigila.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Back when we had Riflery in the schools, we didn't have stressed out or doped up kids.

There used to be Boxing and Riflery classes in the schools,
but the department of Education took them out.
Reason given: we don't want all that violence near our children.

Funny thing, no one was shooting up schools when they had their own rifle teams,
and no one was being bullied in the halls when you could "Take it to the ring".

And the students would be experts in firearm safety _before_ they went to University. Even before they started drinking. The damage done in removing firearms from the education curriculum is what causes these problems.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Who has the moral authority ... in this Country?

Is it the nexus of insurance companies and Government who have destroyed our doctors,
over the past forty years,
so that now they can sell us a universal medical solution,
all in the shadow of pillaging our pensions,
and veteran benefits.

Is it the credit card companies and their so-called credit ratings?
Who received trillions in bail out money,
because they over gambled with their financial investments.

Or could it be that it is We The People who have the authority,
and the illusion factory isn't working anymore.

When television and radio were controlled broadcasting centers,
we the people did not have our voices heard, but we said then
what we say now.

Those gun grabbers are bankrupters and worse they are immoral.
So what if the man doesn't want semite in his coffee, at least
he is not a bankrupter.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

It's hate speech. Nugent ties Jews to anti second amendment activities, because they are Jews, not because of their concerns about firearms. Pretty simple racist stereotyping if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I would only say we are unbalancing our childrens' minds by _not_ satisfying their curiosity about armaments. In my experience people will really pay-attention and enjoy following-the-rules if, at the end of the class, they get to handle a firearm.

Say a youngster at a sidewalk café finds a piece laying out. I would want them to know not to approach it already. To get a grown up first. And be self possessed enough to do just that.

I'm done with living in a country where random jack holes accidently discharge indoors. Sometimes going through walls. It is a civic duty. Everyone should have to learn and fire at least once in their life. If there are special cases that require more instructors even then, our science has advanced far enough to where anyone should be able to shoot if they want to. No matter how the state judges their competency. Anyone can be taught anything ... as long as they are taught in the right way.

By the way. All that money the department of education has been getting for all those years since it took boxing and riflery out of the schools .... where does that money go?

Mike Grouchy

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t nice mugshots - They of all people should realize the value of the 2nd Amendment.(because they are Jewish) They probably lost defenseless family members in WW2 to the camps. (every Jew a 22)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

i was channeling my inner bill burr, just jokes
edit on 10-2-2016 by DrakeINFERNO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Wow. I'm shocked at how many people defend Nugent's case and say it's not an anti-Semitic expression, when it ONLY lists Jewish people while there are PLENTY of non-Jewish gun control advocates... and there's even an Israeli flag with each photo LOL! "It's the Jewish people who are the 'punks' behind all the gun control!" ROFL, what a moron! And good lord, all of the poor fools here making excuses and trying to use deceptive lingo to back his case! And all the stars given to all of those fools is quite telling of society!

....Sorry, it just really amazes me. I'm pro-2nd Amendment, BTW. But that doesn't mean I back idiocy!!
edit on 12America/Chicago16am1200000002am2 by HeyAHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: HeyAHuman

Who are the top 10 "gun control advocates" ?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Hex1an

Most of the Best ones are Dead now.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

He forgot the forerunners of all left leaning politics and those mainly responsible for all disarmaments that have happen globally. Those Rothschilds are some special crazies...

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: dogstar23

Fair enough, but if the point is that there is a conspiracy being brought to bear by Israel through American Jews, to destroy the 2nd Amendment, he (and the rest of us) would likely be better served by coming right out and saying it. As it is, to most of us who aren't aware of where individuals stand in their anti-gun rankings, it looks a lot like someone gathered up the names/pictures of as many anti-gun Jews are they could come up with.

Allow me to speak the previously unspoken fact...

It makes little to no sense for any Israel-loving American Jew to be anything other than a die-hard Republican. What American political party has economically and geopolitically benefited Israel tremendously over the past 30+ years? It certainly hasn't been the party that has pushed Israel to concede more to Palestine, the party who legitimized a terrorist leader as the valid leader of Palestine, or the party which offered major concessions to Iran over nuclear issues over the very vocal protest of Israel. So why in the blue hell do so many American Jews ride the coattails of the modern progressive movement and support exactly the opposite domestic policy their potential allies in the GOP support? I don't believe ANY of the politicians on that list are part of any Israel-centric conspiracy. In fact, I believe the average Israeli has far more in common with the average American Conservative than they have with any of the individuals on the list.

Unless you beleive in the highly conspiratorial conspiracy theory. It's not one I am sure about, but I have heard things that make me say it's possible, but not enough for me to say its probable so I don't have an opinion on the theory.

However, the conspiracy theory is, that there is a small group of jews in high powered positions who want to force the coming of their messiah. They want to manipulate politics and the world stage, to create the environment they believe is supposed to exist just prior to the coming of their messiah.

Is it true? I don't know, I don't think there is enough evidence, but it would explain some of the things Jewish leaders have been doing, as those things don't make sense.

Its just something to think about I guess, but the actions of these Jewish leaders lend you toward that thought process, as they lead the charge and then the apocalyptic Christians fringe follow their lead. Christians want to usher in the second coming, Jews the first, maybe these high powered leaders idiotically think they can do this - as if they can control God.

Its just a crazy conspiracy theory though, and may not have any weight, but would explain some things we see, which make no sense to us.
edit on 11-2-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kitana

However, the conspiracy theory is, that there is a small group of jews in high powered positions who want to force the coming of their messiah.

This video keeps getting taken off youtube.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

Watch this one too:

www.liveleak.com...

He says the Muslim invasion of Europe is good news because it is only once Edom is destroyed that the Messiah will come.
edit on 11-2-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

In the early morning hours there's a din in the air;
Mayhem's on the loose.
Stormtroopers comin', and you better be prepared.
Got no time to choose.

Get ready. Get ready. Get ready.
Stormtroopers comin'.
Stormtroopers comin'.
Get ready.

Comin' up that street, jackboots steppin' high.
Got to make a stand.
Looking in your windows and listen to your phone.
Keep a gun in your hand.

Stormtroopers comin'.

Get ready. Stormtroopres comin' around.

Two hundred down, and it's comin' 'round again.
Got no second choice.
Where's the justice and where's that law.
Raise your healthy voice.

Stormtroopers comin'.
Stormtroopers comin'.
Get ready. Stormtroopers comin'.
We'll be ready. Stormtroopers comin'.
Getting ready. Stormtroopers comin'.
Get ready.

Damn Mike beat me to posting the video. but not this one

edit on 11-2-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

The only religion of those specific people mentioned is money. And by the way Being Jewish is not only a religion look it up. What I see is a coincidence drawn into a diagram that points to a much bigger picture, or dare I say CONSPIRACY(Dun dun dun)

Do you know what all those "gun grabbing" Jews have in common besides being Jewish and favoring gun control? They all represent urban areas. Yup, nothing to hunt in cities but human beings, that's why there's not much in the way of "gun culture" there. Guns are not perceived as a useful tool for keeping varmints out of the chicken coop, they are used by criminals to hold up liquor stores.

Stop using the rural/urban conservative/progressive paradigm to justify your Anti-Semitism, please.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

In any case the meme is definitely anti-semitic because it falsely correlates the idea that gun control and being jewish go together.

We failed to hear the outcry when photos of a few people showing up at Tea Party events with confederate flags were used to smear the whole party.....even after it was demonstrated that these were plants or did not otherwise reflect the whole.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join