It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NRA's Ted Nugent Posts Anti-Semitic Photo On Facebook

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 123143

That really has nothing to do with it. Society is just leaving your values in the dust and you are upset because of it.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

That's correct. The majority of people, whether they admit it or not, are just fine and dandy not liking entire groups.

Maybe in your world. In the rest of the world, people don't like racism or bigotry.

Meanwhile, the most traditional "victims of racism" are in fact THE most racist and exclusionary.

This sounds like a provable claim. Got any proof for this?

You won't be able to prove this by interviewing people because they know it's not politically correct to dislike anyone for any reason. Most won't admit it to you.

Still...they do it because once again...

totally normal.

Ah gotcha. It's true because you say its true. Gotta love that internet proof.

FYI: You aren't really helping your case any except confirming to me your blatant confirmation bias on the issue.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

That really has nothing to do with it. Society is just leaving your values in the dust and you are upset because of it.

What I'm upset about is that the legacy I've left you is being destroyed by ignorance, indifference, and entitlement.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I'm really not trying to convince you of anything. At this point I'm just intentionally antagonizing you.

Anyway, a question:

Why do you suppose Trump is doing so well? Because people hate racism?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Who cares? Everyone who's offended should grow a spine.

Grow the "F" up. Not everyone has the same opinion as you, oh Offended One.

... and yet, it seems you are offended by others being offended ...

Should you also "Grow the F up?" particular since you aren't even offended at anything ... just offense.

I'm old and I'm tired of the PC silliness.

In my time we got along fine without it. People were made of sterner stuff.

Now everyone is a sissy who cries every time you look at them cross-eyed.

No one's got any testicles anymore. It's pathetic.

Right, I can imagine that's your opinion ... but specifically, in terms of your post ...

You are offended because of the way someone else said something, the way they spoke of it ... aren't you complaining about someone else's opinion? Saying it's not right? Saying that it's weak, goes against acceptable political values?

In short, aren't you doing the same thing as the emasculated sissies you're complaining about?

(Also, should the women involved also grow testicles to be acceptably non-PC?)
edit on 10-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Format, spelling

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Most of those positions were also held by Democrats in the 70s, though. As I said, the Democrats moved swiftly leftward, as did the GOP... just not fast enough to satisfy the leftists.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

You are offended because of the way someone else said something, the way they spoke of it ... aren't you complaining about someone else's opinion? Saying it's not right? Saying that it's weak, or whatever?

In short, aren't you do the same thing as the emasculated sissies you're complaining about?

Exactly. But don't you feel sorry for the people who are victims of political correctness? They can't even post a racist/religionist meme on Facebook without having a bunch of non-racist people coming out and SAYING something about it!

Regarding the OP, What do we really expect from Ted Nugent. anyway? This surprises me not one bit...

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You are childish and no.

My generation was completely different. We were private. When we heard something we didn't like we accepted it as someone practicing their right to free speech. We didn't piss and moan about it being unfair.

We worked hard, labor before play, we didn't buy something unless we had the cash to pay for it, unlike today's culture of debt, and we didn't expect a handout from the government over a hangnail.

And we respected our country because so much good blood had been spilled to create it and protect it.

I'm done with you. You have no respect for anyone or anything but yourself.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Should you also "Grow the F up?" particular since you aren't even offended at anything ... just offense.

What world did you live in? Grow up in?

White Male Christian?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I am childish? LOL.

How have I disrespected you? I asked you a question based on your comments?

Your comments that are complaining about the way someone else said something, phrased something, that doesn't match up with your political beliefs. You are, quite obviously, offended by that.

And yet, you're complaining about others being offended by the way that someone else said something that doesn't match up with their political beliefs.

All I'm asking is ... how is what you are doing different from what they are doing?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

White Male Christian?

By your own standards you are now racist.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

White Male Christian?

By your own standards you are now racist.

NO. But, probably older then you and know what it was really like in the "old days".

Anyone spouting we didn't need a more PC society - - needs to take off their blinders.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
do you expect a guy with thousands of guns and 1990 ford bronco living in a swamp will have any other opinion on jews?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I pay a woman to clean my house once a month. I was telling someone I barely knew about her and mentioned she was Colombian. They proceeded to go on a 30 minute tirade about how her country of origin/race is irrelevant and that I am racist for pointing it out when describing her. Once they had shut up, I promised to let my cleaning woman know that they were offended by my identifying her as Colombian and, so she knew, she should remove all the "Colombia" stickers and rear view mirror flag from her car because some white jackass was offended.

The point of my story is that only hypersensitive people are offended when you point out someones religion/race/country of origin. We are constantly told how everyone should embrace diversity and our differences make us stronger but when they are pointed out, some liberal, professional victim is hurt.

Regarding the meme, how many in it are dual citizens?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The truth shall set you free, go Ted.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrakeINFERNO
do you expect a guy with thousands of guns and 1990 ford bronco living in a swamp will have any other opinion on jews?

That's stereotypical horsecrap, man. I'm old school redneck, head for the treeline when the revenuers turn onto the dirt road, born and bred guy. I also have scant tolerance for antisemitism. Meanwhile, some of the most cultured, socialized, and refined individuals in this country's history have been accused of being antisemites...
Oliver Stone, FDR, Jullian Assange, Helen Thomas, Henry Ford, Marge Schott, Gary Oldman, Kanye West, Winston Churchill, Prince Harry, Louis Farrakhan...

Not a one of them fitting your stereotype.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

What I'm upset about is that the legacy I've left you is being destroyed by ignorance, indifference, and entitlement.

I'm sorry that you feel that way, but such is life. The young can do what they want with the world. They are just as much a part of it as you are.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

I'm really not trying to convince you of anything. At this point I'm just intentionally antagonizing you.

Anyway, a question:

Why do you suppose Trump is doing so well? Because people hate racism?

Trump is only doing well among conservative America. He is still polling pretty terribly in general election polls. I'm pretty confident that the same reason the Republicans lost in 12 will be their downfall in 16. Heck, Trump getting the nod pretty much cements a Democrat win the way I see it. Let's just say that I'm eagerly awaiting November. Also, because I'm damn tired of talking about election politics all the time.
edit on 10-2-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Could you quote anyone in your list saying anything like:

"What sort of racist prejudiced POS could possibly not know that Jews for guncontrol are nazis in disguise?"

Which was followed up with ...

"Meanwhile I adjust my yamika at my barmitzva playing my kosher guitar":

Citation for Quotes used

edit on 10-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Link

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Is this an anti Ted Nugent, anti gun, or anti Jew thread?

If it's an anti Ted Nugent thread, then go ahead and bash him. I don't know the guy. He seems a little off, though.

If it's an anti gun thread, then "cold dead hands" blah blah blah don't take my guns.

If it's an anti Jew thread, why trash the Jews? That's just ignorant.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join