It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NRA's Ted Nugent Posts Anti-Semitic Photo On Facebook

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnthePhilistine
a reply to: dogstar23

Gary Oldman in Leon the Professional he plays a really bad cop. In True Romance he plays a really mean, African American,dope dealer. Both great flicks BTW.

PS Dracula!

When he played Drexel in true romance he wasn't playing a black guy. He was a white gangster pimp drug dealer who just acted black. The same as so many other white boys do today because they have identity issues. Alabama even says so when she first tells clarence about him.

Just an fyi. I love that movie. Did you know that tarentino wrote that and sold the script to pay for resevoir dogs?? That script is what launched his career as a director.

On topic, Ted is a massive douche and anyone with half a brain doesn't give a damn what he says anyway. He a joke.
edit on 10-2-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Erm, you do realise that over the past 30 years the GOP has become more and more right wing and insane. Don't you?

I disagree with your opinion. The GOP has shifted leftward, just not quite as fast as the Democratic party has. 30 years ago, the Libertarian party was considered "liberal" by most GOP voters... today the Libertarian party is actually America's real Conservative party.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
The GOP of Nixon's time created the EPA and was reasonably sane, if too right wing then for my liking. After Reagan was elected the GOP shifted rightwards at a gallop. Small Government (in theory anyway), rampant Randism, massive tax cuts, trickle-down economic insanity, blatant anti-LGBT insanity, the massive embrace of the Southern Strategy (and the racism this entails), a belief that the market is guided by an 'invisible hand' and can be trusted (it can't), a belief that the healthcare system didn't need to be fixed.... where do you want me to stop?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

you never made a case therefore it cannot be put to rest

(Facepalm)
Holy excrement. Seriously? You really can't see the point????

Well then certainly you can see how important it would be to smear a well know 2nd amendment advocate as anti Semitic. I mean you can see that right?

How can it smear when he posts it himself?
Haven't seen any retractions...

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Urantia1111

Clearly many people care, otherwise this wouldn't be a national issue right now.

It's a national issue because it's one of the media's favorite topics to stir up sh!t, not because people think it's "wrong" to not like certain people or groups.

It's perfectly normal and natural.

It's a tool intended to shame, but no one need feel any.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

So racism and bigotry is a national issue because of the media's love of it and not because the public doesn't like racism and bigotry? That's rich.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Who cares? Everyone who's offended should grow a spine.

Grow the "F" up. Not everyone has the same opinion as you, oh Offended One.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

The terms "antisemitic" and "racist" have been so overused for so long, anyone can plainly see they're just diversionary tactics used to distract from obvious truths.

Nobody cares anymore, nor should they.

I beg to differ. Violently.

Go right ahead. The concept of someone feeling bad because you shout "racist" is played out. It's lost all its cache. The world is moving on without you.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

So racism and bigotry is a national issue because of the media's love of it and not because the public doesn't like racism and bigotry? That's rich.

That's correct. The majority of people, whether they admit it or not, are just fine and dandy not liking entire groups.

Meanwhile, the most traditional "victims of racism" are in fact THE most racist and exclusionary.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

That's correct. The majority of people, whether they admit it or not, are just fine and dandy not liking entire groups.

Maybe in your world. In the rest of the world, people don't like racism or bigotry.

Meanwhile, the most traditional "victims of racism" are in fact THE most racist and exclusionary.

This sounds like a provable claim. Got any proof for this?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I read all of your comments and the post, I don't see where he is anti semitic, maybe calling a spade a spade.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
From Ted's FB page:
"Just when you hope that mankind couldnt possibly get any dumber or more dishonest, superFreaks rise to the occasion. What sort of racist prejudiced POS could possibly not know that Jews for guncontrol are nazis in disguise? "NEVER AGAIN!" Anyone? Anyone?? RUFKM! The founder of Jews For the Preservation of Firearms Ownership called me his 2nd Amendment/Freedom hero. The NEVER AGAIN battlecry was universally embraced by all good people who will make sure another Holocaust never happens again. Freaks have plummeted to whole new low. Plummet on punks. Plummet on. Meanwhile I adjust my yamika at my barmitzva playing my kosher guitar. My dad killed nazis & saved Jews in WWII. Eat me."

Ted Nugent FB

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Medicator
I read all of your comments and the post, I don't see where he is anti semitic, maybe calling a spade a spade.

Again the worse part is that he's associated with Storm front. Storm Front is a known NAZI/White power/Racist forum/website/recruitment hub.

Also Ted has also been known to call Obama a "subhuman mongrel and Chimpanzee"

He's definitely a known racist.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143

... and yet, it seems you are offended by others being offended ...

Should you also "Grow the F up?" particularly since you aren't even offended at anything specific ... just offense.

edit on 10-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Should you also "Grow the F up?" particular since you aren't even offended at anything ... just offense.

I'm old and I'm tired of the PC silliness.

In my time we got along fine without it. People were made of sterner stuff.

Now everyone is a sissy who cries every time you look at them cross-eyed.

No one's got any testicles anymore. It's pathetic.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 123143

Also in the 21st century we've stopped defining a person's worth by if they can "man up" to things or not.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Should you also "Grow the F up?" particular since you aren't even offended at anything ... just offense.

I'm old and I'm tired of the PC silliness.

In my time we got along fine without it. People were made of sterner stuff.

Now everyone is a sissy who cries every time you look at them cross-eyed.

No one's got any testicles anymore. It's pathetic.

And what's really funny is those seem people that are tired of the PC silliness are the ones who got offended by Beyonce's half time show!

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Medicator

So do you believe that there is a Zionist conspiracy that is planning on taking your guns?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

I didn't. I didn't see it. I watched PBS.

She's a pig anyway. Why would I subject myself to such trash.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

a reply to: 123143

Also in the 21st century we've stopped defining a person's worth by if they can "man up" to things or not.

Which is why people are so weak when confronted with adversity.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Maybe in your world. In the rest of the world, people don't like racism or bigotry.

This sounds like a provable claim. Got any proof for this?

You won't be able to prove this by interviewing people because they know it's not politically correct to dislike anyone for any reason. Most won't admit it to you.

Still...they do it because once again...

totally normal.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join