It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NRA's Ted Nugent Posts Anti-Semitic Photo On Facebook

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I can see where the OP is coming from even though I support Nugents opinion on the 2nd. I'm not sure why it was necessary to put the Israeli flag by each person's name unless he is trying to make some specious connection between gun control and jews.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

seriously though all he did was post two or three facts and formed and opinion on those facts, if you don't like it then don't read it and don't re-post it for others to read. Unless your trying to grab stars from the pro gun control crowd

Actually he posted an internet meme. It is debatable on if anything he presented were facts.

People shouldn't automatically correlate the word "facts" with internet memes. Any nutball with photoshop can plaster words on a picture, that doesn't make what its depicting true or factual.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I'd like to point out that I see many familiar Authoritarian Democrats.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Yeah. Nothing anti-semitic at all about posting an image that describes Bloomberg as the mayor of JEW YORK CITY.

Maybe Ted can do us a favor and go argue with Frank Lautenberg in person.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
He's being racist to deflect from their heinous beliefs...

That of disarming citizens, not Judaism.

Classic Zio hasbara bait and switch.
Now anyone who points out these peoples connections to Israel and gun control can be labelled racist.

Screw you, Guy.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Djarums

...well, now I have a vision of Uncle Ted carrying on an animated, one sided argument with a tombstone.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Haven't checked yet, but regardless of whether he got this from Stormfront or not...hell, there are things YOU JUST DONT PUT ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
The little Israeli flags and comments should have been a big sign for a discerning mind to not post it for the world to see.
The anti-gun lobby isn't a Zionist conspiracy. It's the reverse side of the coin that is the NRA, they NEED each other to survive and make money for bitching and doing little else. And a lot of money it is.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Psychonautics
So race is a real thing, is a physical thing and in fact there are actual differences. So anyone who
disagrees with the idea of race is wrong. Also, what about converts to Judaism? Are they racially Jewish? No, that's absurd. You sir are incorrect.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I'm white and English, a victim of racism.

American always cast English actors to play the villain in Movies.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnthePhilistine
Odd how being a "Semite" is never an option in any listing such as state or national exams or other such things. Good to know, but as you have said, but the poster above you disregards, Semites=/=Jews and vice versa. Good to learn something new.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Not all Jews are Semitic & not all Semites are Jews...

Arabs are also Semitic...

But when "anti-semitism" was coined as a term in Germany it only encompassed hatred of Hebrews.

It's confusing.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

The terms "antisemitic" and "racist" have been so overused for so long, anyone can plainly see they're just diversionary tactics used to distract from obvious truths.

Nobody cares anymore, nor should they.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Clearly many people care, otherwise this wouldn't be a national issue right now.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Ted Nugent Says Critics of His Antisemitism are ‘Racists’ and ‘Prejudiced’

Draft-dodging sexual predator Ted Nugent seems to think his appalling Facebook post Friday attacking Jews as enemies of freedom and haters of America was actually an attempt to honor holocaust victims and to prevent another one from happening. Only a Republican could twist reality into such a pretzel:

“What sort of racist prejudiced POS could possibly not know that Jews for guncontrol are nazis in disguise? ‘NEVER AGAIN!’ Anyone? Anyone?? RUFKM!”

So when the pressures on and you are exposed as a hater? Just turn around and accuse the opposition of the same thing. Classy Nuge.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs
I agree, in fact I always made the connection that all Semites were Jews due to Hitlers campaign and the way it was, and is, used by so many people today. I'm happy to have learned otherwise.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

"Only a Republican could twist reality into such a pretzel."

Now it's my turn, RUFKM?

Do these goddamned jackasses not realize that they just did the precise political equivalent of what they're whining and bitching about Ted supposedly doing?

DANCE PUPPETS! DANCE!

:rolleyes:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

What does them being Jewish have to do with it tho?
Seems like information that doesn't need to be in there and does make one wonder why he chose to put it. Will agree it doesn't automatically make it anti semetic but it should make one question why it was needed.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

how is it anti Semitic, he is pointing that these people are for gun control and their jewish. it would be anti Semitic if he were call names or threaten because their jewish and no other reason. your statement is a reach.

Do you and other defenders truly not see the problem, or is it actually only Jewish politicians who are for varying degrees of gun control? I'm pro-gun ownership and largely against Israel's government and influence in US politics, but this seems very clearly to be targeting specifically and exclusively anti-gun Jews, while I'm 100% certain there are PLENTY of non-Jewish anti-gun politicians. The message is extremely clear. If that wasn't the intent, he would have included Christian and other anti-gun politicians.

The fact there is more than 1 person here who fails to see the connection makes me want to purchase additional ammo, because truly, the Zombie Apolocalypse has begun in earnest.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

The terms "antisemitic" and "racist" have been so overused for so long, anyone can plainly see they're just diversionary tactics used to distract from obvious truths.

Nobody cares anymore, nor should they.

I beg to differ. Violently.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
How would the people who see nothing wrong with Nugent's meme feel about a similar one which featured Catholic pro-gun control politicians with a picture of the Vatican, or Protestant ones with a picture of WASP Jesus?

ETA: Or how about one of Irish politicians with an Irish flag, or Italian ones with an Italian flag? Are you beginning to get the picture?
edit on 10-2-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join