It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NRA's Ted Nugent Posts Anti-Semitic Photo On Facebook

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Kitana

Please stop pretending that you do not understand the intent of this meme. You are not an idiot.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

No, I am not an idiot. I do believe this meme was created in order to discuss a conspiracy theory relative to a handful of Jewish folk in high powered positions. (which by the way the natural conclusion to that includes more than just Jewish folk in the end)

I also see that as no different than the conspiracy theories relative to the Bushes or the Clinton's or any one else or any other group. Seriously, I don't. It's what people do, they theorize and have conspiracy theories.

No one is hating all jewish folk except for the tiniest fringe, and in our day and age they are usually not violent, just blowhards that no one even listens to as haters are to ignorant for people to waste their time on.

The biggest Anti-Semitic group in the world right now, is not even being looked at - and they are very very anti-Semitic and dangerously so. A small group of conspiracy theorists are far less dangerous, as they really do just talk.
edit on 13-2-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

The difference is that when people spread conspiracy theories about the Bushes, no one decides to bomb an Episcopalian church. When they spread them about the Clintons, no-one burns down a Krispee Kreme.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Well, westboro was bombed. (not that they didn't bring it on themselves, but still) it can happen and vandalism happens much more than you realize. (I wont link that as you probably already know about it.)

Link to church vandalism in MI

Link showing many instances of Church vandalism around the country

The things that happen to non-minority churches though, don't usually make the news as thousands of dollars of damage and threats are not news worthy when they happen to normal Christians who aren't a member of any minority.

edit on 13-2-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Psychonautics

Research my friend...research!

justbunk.net...

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: dragonridr

Wow you make an assumption based on what. I don't pretend to know if he's a neo Nazi or his motivations. Glad you have this magical power of generalization making everyone out to be Nazis.

Nugent copied it from a Neo-Nazi website.

Edit to add: For those of you obsessed with "facts," that is a fact.

Cone on you know better you and I usually agree on most things however taking something from a website doesn't mean you are affiliated with that group.I'm not surprised he believes conspiracies look who it is doesn't man he hates Jews or anyone else.as I showed earlier even a rabbi said Jews tend to be fore gun control. Though again that won't be all Jews. And if someone takes his post to vomit violence the individual is already unstable and would have found another reason.

As I said was it stupid and in poor taste of course those discussions are meant for conspiracy sites. And to tweet it makes him seem like a nutter. But that doesn't mean he's a racist. For him he should have at least made the connection for people to follow if he believes there is a conspiracy. The NRA has made this claim before well one of their lobbyists but at least he attempted to make connections.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

The difference is that when people spread conspiracy theories about the Bushes, no one decides to bomb an Episcopalian church. When they spread them about the Clintons, no-one burns down a Krispee Kreme.

When the Clinton's are involved they commit suicide or seem to get killed by random acts of violence.Looks over shoulder 🙃😃

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Konduit

Who is bringing up the Holocaust? Why is it that Anti-Semites have to justify themselves like this. Look, just admit you believe that Jews in public office are implementing the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and that they must be stopped.

This is hilarious, in your mind anyone who criticizes a Jew is an anti-semite that believes in some grand global zionist conspiracy?

Too bad this trick has been played one too many times.
edit on 13-2-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It shows how thick he is. They may be Jewish but they aren't Israeli.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

a reply to: Konduit

Who is bringing up the Holocaust? Why is it that Anti-Semites have to justify themselves like this. Look, just admit you believe that Jews in public office are implementing the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and that they must be stopped.

This is hilarious, in your mind anyone who criticizes a Jew is an anti-semite that believes in some grand global zionist conspiracy?

Too bad this trick has been played one too many times.

Is that a yes or a no?

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join