It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NRA's Ted Nugent Posts Anti-Semitic Photo On Facebook

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

So Ted's post contains facts and is true, but DJW001's picture above is slander, and a random collage, with no ideology in common. And if there were, it would be "Anonymous".

But implying that Jews are trying to deprive you of your rights is not slander? This meme does not say that any of these psycho-killers was a member of the NRA, it is stating, factually, that the NRA is enabling these murderers. Since you have had the appropriate response-- outrage-- allow me to post this slanderous Anti-Murder meme again:

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Had Ted Nujerk created the same type of photo with lets say all Black politicians who were for more gun control [and there are quite a few] his life would be in danger - Blacks, to their credit, will not take it anymore, and true some of the rioting has been an excessive reaction. But the Jews have not learned from history and because they have their own power lobby in a country think they are safe from another Pogrom or genocide - they are not. And why some Jewish politicians are dumb enough to support gun control - you would have to ask them - Personal political agendas I would guess - And aren't they all Democrats?
- Not Isreelis as the photo would make you believe but card carrying liberal Democrats.

In 1939, Germany established gun control. From 1939 to 1945, six million Jews and seven million others unable to defend themselves were exterminated.
-Joe Wurzelbacher

"Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership"
"America's Most Aggressive Defender of Firearms Ownership"

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"
- George Santayana

edit on 12-2-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

And why some Jewish politicians are dumb enough to support gun control - you would have to ask them - Personal political agendas I would guess - And aren't they all Democrats?

As I have pointed out several time, they are all from big cities, and people who live in big cities associate guns with crime. That's all there is to it: they are giving voice to the will of the people. After all, they want to get re-elected, not shot.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
And this should be of interest:

Gun Owners Pressure NRA Over Ted Nugent's Anti-Semitic Rant
"He has no business being on the board" of the gun rights group."

But Nugent's latest rant has sparked an unusual backlash -- from pro-gun writers, Jewish gun owners and groups that typically avoid wading into the gun rights debate.

The authors of two popular websites for gun enthusiasts denounced Nugent. Robert Farago, founder of The Truth About Guns, wrote Tuesday that the NRA "should distance itself from Mr. Nugent. They should revoke his membership and remove him from their Board."

Bob Owens, editor of the site Bearing Arms, said Tuesday, "Many people are calling for [Nugent] to resign from the NRA Board and for him to have his membership stripped from him. While I think forcing him out of the NRA entirely is a bit much, I do think he owes the world a sincere apology. If he can't find that sincerity in his heart, then he has no business being on the board of an inclusive organization such as the National Rifle Association."

Instead of apologizing, the musician posted a second anti-Semitic photo, perpetuating the lie that European Jews did not resist the Holocaust. He compared those who died at Nazi hands to "soulless sheep."

See whole article here:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

"Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership"
"America's Most Aggressive Defender of Firearms Ownership"

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
- Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
- Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787

-- George Santayana

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
"To learn who rules over you, identify those who you may not criticize" - Voltaire

Say anything negative about a jew or isntreal these days and you're automatically labelled an anti semite. Thanks post-WW2 allied propaganda.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 8fl0z
"To learn who rules over you, identify those who you may not criticize" - Voltaire

Say anything negative about a jew or isntreal these days and you're automatically labelled an anti semite. Thanks post-WW2 allied propaganda.

You can criticize Jewish people and Israel to your heart's content... but if you lie and try to spread hate, you will be called on it. Thank you, freedom of speech.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Gaza. Let me hear your thoughts on that.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Glad to see some people on ATS with a pair of balls left. Just because the image comes off as anti-semitic doesn't mean it isn't true.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LiberLegit
Glad to see some people on ATS with a pair of balls left. Just because the image comes off as anti-semitic doesn't mean it isn't true.

I think people have the right to prejudice - The right to like or dislike whoever for whatever reason - Human nature seems to have a bulit in nature of prejudicial ways of thinking - BUT when someone begins to preach a line of hate speak which in the past led to the extermination of many milions we should see it for what it is. There is nothing ambiguous about what Nujerk is disseminating - It is NEO-NAZI PROPAGANDA nothing more nothing less. Tying the political views of certain Jewish politicians to
their ethnic background is similar to Nazi Germany requiring all Jews to wear an armband with a Star of David on themselves and the requirement that all Jewish homes and businesses have a Jewish star posted on the ourside.

"A ROSE IS A ROSE IS A ROSE" is an old poem,
Here is a new one: "A Nazi, is a Nazi, is a Nazi"

Now the question those of us who are pro Second Amendment rights have to ask ourselves is what good does it do to have an exponent of Neo-Nazism as a member in good standing in the leading pro-gun organization in America ?

"But Nugent's latest rant has sparked an unusual backlash -- from pro-gun writers, Jewish gun owners and groups that typically avoid wading into the gun rights debate.

The authors of two popular websites for gun enthusiasts denounced Nugent. Robert Farago, founder of The Truth About Guns, wrote Tuesday that the NRA "should distance itself from Mr. Nugent. They should revoke his membership and remove him from their Board."

Bob Owens, editor of the site Bearing Arms, said Tuesday, "Many people are calling for [Nugent] to resign from the NRA Board and for him to have his membership stripped from him. While I think forcing him out of the NRA entirely is a bit much, I do think he owes the world a sincere apology.
If he can't find that sincerity in his heart, then he has no business being on the board of an inclusive organization such as the National Rifle Association."

Instead of apologizing, the musician posted a second anti-Semitic photo, perpetuating the lie that European Jews did not resist the Holocaust. He compared those who died at Nazi hands to "soulless sheep."

"In 1939, Germany established gun control.
From 1939 to 1945, six million Jews and seven million others
unable to defend themselves were exterminated."
-Joe Wurzelbacher

- George Santayana

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Remember though that the only reason this is an issue is because Ted Nugget is a racist. That's it period.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: burdman30ott6
I just want to point out that Jewish, or Jews, are not a race, but the followers of a religion.

originally posted by: Psychonautics

I'd just like to point out you are incorrect.

Google.

ACTUALLY.....

It would seem that if you aren't Jewish you can only describe it as a religion, outsiders who describe it as a race are often labeled "white supremacist" or "anti-semite". However if you're Jewish you're free to regard it as a race, and in Israel, right-to-citizenship can only be obtained by confirmation of Jewish ancestry. Many rabbis have outright ridiculed what they call half-breed Jews.

Think on that citizenship point for a few moments now...... A NATION that ONLY ALLOWS IMMIGRANTS OF A CERTAIN RACE (by their own definition) to obtain full Israeli citizenship....

LOL

Israel is the most racist, fascist, self-supremacist, holier-than-thou nation on the planet.

The fact they collect $8million per day from AMERICAN TAXPAYERS is outright scary, and it's even worse that so many dual-citizenship politicians are trying to set policy within our nation when they so often DO NOT represent the views of their constituent, and instead have often been caught saying things like "well I understand the issues BETTER than the voters do".

BOTTOM LINE? Israel's influence over the USA is what will lead to WW3. No question about it!

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Israel is the most racist, fascist, self-supremacist, holier-than-thou nation on the planet.

What does this rant have to do with gun control?

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

I'd just like to point out that Jews, are genetically Jews. Jewishness if you will are an ethno-religious group. One is Jewish because their mother is Jewish. People can convert, and I'm sure that most Rabbi's would welcome almost anyone. Are you just trolling?

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

If the image didn't come off as being Anti-Semitic it wouldn't be doing its job. It is Neo-Nazi propaganda directed at bigots with feeble minds. Did you like it?

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

If the image didn't come off as being Anti-Semitic it wouldn't be doing its job. It is Neo-Nazi propaganda directed at bigots with feeble minds. Did you like it?

Wow you make an assumption based on what. I don't pretend to know if he's a neo Nazi or his motivations. Glad you have this magical power of generalization making everyone out to be Nazis. I will say posting this was stupid and he's doing the sane thing you are making generalizations without facts.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
My wife is an Evil Joo and she likes guns.

#eviljoolivesmatter

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Wow you make an assumption based on what. I don't pretend to know if he's a neo Nazi or his motivations. Glad you have this magical power of generalization making everyone out to be Nazis.

Nugent copied it from a Neo-Nazi website.

Edit to add: For those of you obsessed with "facts," that is a fact.
edit on 13-2-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

It just so happens that those are pretty evil people. Who's fault is it that they are Jewish? I am not anti-semetic. I like Jews, as long as they're nice people, as with anyone...but these people in this photo ARE inherently evil people and have proven it well. I agree with him here.

No one should be able to do the evil that these people do, and then just claim that someone is anti-semetic if their victims don't like the evil that is being wielded upon them. That's a cowards way out of not taking responsibility for your actions. Although, I see what someones doing here. I could think of a lot more photos here of people who aren't Jewish.
edit on 13-2-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: Grammar

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

This is anti-semitism. Link Simply stating someone is a Jew is not.

Anti-Semitism is being attacked for being of Israeli decent. Its violent, not just a statement of fact. No one thinks these people are representative of all Jews. Heck we don't even have proof that Nugent made this himself or just picked it up off the internet and retweeted or reused it.

But indicating the nationality of people and talking about their stance on gun control, is not anti-semetic. Its just stating a fact which is defensible even if it did happen to be stating that only Jews are for gun control (which it did not) I don't think that was the intention at all.
edit on 13-2-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

They are evil because they represent the will of their constituents? They are mostly elected officials from cities where the voters favor gun control. How does that make them evil. Kudos on acknowledging that there are evil gun control advocates who Don' t happen to be Jewish, so have a star anyway.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join