It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NRA's Ted Nugent Posts Anti-Semitic Photo On Facebook

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Okay good point, I just checked and I had responded to you. I apologize for that one error.

But in general, what you are saying is that the meme is wrong; but it is not because it is a fact, a true statement of fact.

Then you say there is no reason to create the meme like that: To which I reply you are again incorrect, there is a definite reason to create such a meme, as it is illustrative of a conspiracy theory.

To which you say is suddenly not the topic; when it is the topic. Why create the meme in the first place if not to discuss/iilustrate a conspiracy theory relative to it.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
In general, to say we cannot have a conspiracy theory that includes a handful of powerful Jewish folk, is wrong. We have conspiracy theories about Obama, about Bush, about Christians, about Muslims.. what makes the Jews so special that a conspiracy theory which includes their group suddenly makes people anti-semetic?

Is it anti-texans to have conspiracy theories about the Bushes? Is it anti-female or anti- whatever they come from to have conspiracy theories about the clintons? Is it anti-Christian to have conspiracy theories about Christians?

Goodness gracious this is ridiculous to say facts about Jews should never be spoken because it might lead to a conspiracy theory.

Sad coming from a conspiracy website. No conspiracies here.
edit on 11-2-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
he just makes americans sound like gun toting rednecks. he is not helping his cause.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
he just makes americans sound like gun toting rednecks. he is not helping his cause.

If Americans actually were majority "gun toting rednecks" you'd see far less negative news coming out of America. Crime rates would be quite low, productivity would soar, government would be small and managed by The People... Ted's Twitter post never would have occurred because there'd have been no need.

I wish this Nirvana existed...

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Just to keep the record straight about the real gun grabbers, like the Nazis of the past, they start by using racial innuendo and bigotry before their next campaigns which often ends in genocide. Consider where the more interesting Jews stand:

Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership

America's Most Aggressive Defender of Firearms Ownership

Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership (JPFO) is a group dedicated to the preservation of gun rights in the United States and "to encourage Americans to understand and defend all of the Bill of Rights for everyone". The group was founded by former firearms dealer Aaron S. Zelman in 1989. The JPFO interprets the Second Amendment as recognizing a pre-existing natural right of individuals to keep and bear arms. It is based in Hartford, Wisconsin.[1]

JPFO takes the position that an armed citizenry is the population's last line of defense against tyranny by their own government.[2][3] The organization is noted for producing materials (bumper stickers, posters, billboards, booklets, videos, etc.) with messages that equate gun control with totalitarianism. The most famous of these are the "All in favor of Gun Control raise your right hand" materials, which features a drawing of Hitler giving a Nazi salute.[4] The organization also attempts to prove that genocide is linked to gun control, by showing that most countries where a genocide has taken place had gun control first........[5]

See whole article here:
en.wikipedia.org...

"When Guns are Outlawed - Only Outlaws will have Guns"

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Kitana

No-one has ever said that Jews are above being held accountable for wrong doing. No-one ever tried to claim that the prosecution of Bernie Madoff was based on Anti-Semitism. And when the Mossad screws up, as they did with that bungled assassination attempt in Saudi Arabia a couple of years ago, no-one will claim that the charges are based on Anti-Semitism.

The problem is when people knowingly lie, or twist facts, to make Jews appear to be guilty of things they are not guilty of. In the case of the OP, Neo-Nazis have selected a small number of gun control advocates who happen to be Jewish, and insinuated that it is a cabal bent on depriving Americans of their constitutional rights. To do so, they have to ignore all the other gun control advocates of other religions and ethnicity. Seriously: President Obama a Zionist? The right wing president of Israel won't even shake his hand.

They also have to overlook the main thing all of them have in common: they all represent urban areas, where guns are associated not with hunting and self reliance, but with violence and crime. Bloomberg and Schumer? New York. Rahm Emmnuel? Shiraq. Carl Levin? Detroit.
edit on 11-2-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

how is it anti Semitic, he is pointing that these people are for gun control and their jewish. it would be anti Semitic if he were call names or threaten because their jewish and no other reason. your statement is a reach.

Seriously? You fail to see the problem? Really?

This is yet more proof that Nugent is a despicable POS.

I don't see a problem with Nugents comments.

Especially after being on ATS for the last 5 years, and the thousands of threads about Isreal/Jews where the 'majorities' consensus has nothing 'nice' EVER to say.

But somehow Nugent is 'anti semtic' ?

Too Funny.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It is ironic that Nugent spiking the ball in 12 clearly freedom hating policy makers' faces creates this furor and cries of antisemitism... yet the Ayatollah, Mohammed Abbas, Hamas, and scores of other high profile Arabs can strike up group chants of "Death to Israel, Death to Zion!" and be defended by the same people as "freedom fighters" and "political victims."

People can be pretty dumb, ya?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe some people take things on a case by case basis?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Nugent is a worthless, ass. Wanting to stop gun violence is NOT evil- not caring about lives ended by gun violence is evil.

However, the real issue that no one is looking at is how does a tiny minority group have so much influence in congress? (and media, business, banking etc).

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe some people take things on a case by case basis?

Has it ever occurred to you that I'm doing exactly that here, instead of knee jerk reacting like your average over-the-top-media-influenced Pavlovic American that waits for their "trusted" media outlet to inform them "IS IT RACIST" before immediately going into attack drone mode against the offender? I don't believe Ted intended this to be antisemitic in any way, PERIOD.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Nugent is a worthless, ass. Wanting to stop gun violence is NOT evil- not caring about lives ended by gun violence is evil.

However, the real issue that no one is looking at is how does a tiny minority group have so much influence in congress? (and media, business, banking etc).

So Ted was wrong to speak out in defense of a clearly defined Constitutional Right, but (assuming he was being an antisemite as some are suggesting) "the Jews have too much influence in Congress, media, business, banking, etc."

Ladies and gentlemen... antisemitism.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: DJW001

Has it ever occurred to you that I'm doing exactly that here, instead of knee jerk reacting like your average over-the-top-media-influenced Pavlovic American that waits for their "trusted" media outlet to inform them "IS IT RACIST" before immediately going into attack drone mode against the offender? I don't believe Ted intended this to be antisemitic in any way, PERIOD.

But Ted Nugget is a known racist and lunatic. I really liked him back in the Wango Tango days, but he went nuts somewhere along the line. Total waste of human flesh.

I'm pro gun and I can't stand him. That's why all the push back on this thread, Mine isn't directed at you in any way it's just that Ted is a jerk.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I don't believe Ted intended this to be antisemitic in any way, PERIOD.

Then you are obviously not paying attention.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I'm paying full attention, not to you in any way, shape, or form, but to facts and history. My past comments stand... there is no reason to assume Nugent is an antisemitism.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: 123143

originally posted by: Gryphon66

NO. But, probably older then you and know what it was really like in the "old days".

Anyone spouting we didn't need a more PC society - - needs to take off their blinders.

Apparently there are many definitions of PC. I grabbed this one. All of which appear to fly in the face of being an average
human being. I'd suggest the majority have opinions that fall outside the spectrum of being "Politically Correct"
Race, class ,gender, and sexual orientation. I don't adhere to a philosophy that limits one to a spectrum of we ALL should
be BEIGE. A person that is normal to the point of being bland. No style, don't express their individuality. Beige people often never stray from their path or pack. I'm 68 ( the old days ) and will express my individuality without the intrusion of a sociopolitical ideology. The correct term is social engineering, unfortunately some have fallen victim to it. I haven't !

I'm not fond of the expression " Needs to take off their blinders " the implication is obvious and demeaning.
Ted is obviously not PC. I love it. And frankly I have many bones to pick with Jewish politicians Who have the "Right of Return."
It could and should be looked at as a consideration in their policies toward Israel. < This is completely unacceptable if one lives in a PC world. Unless of course I'M JEWISH !
And no I am not offended by his post. The Jewish People should be Armed to the teeth.
These individuals are traitors to America as well their own people.

politically correct
adj. Abbr. PC
Conforming to a particular sociopolitical ideology or point of view, especially to a liberal point of view concerned with promoting tolerance and avoiding offense in matters of race, class, gender, and sexual orientation.
political correctness n.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.

politically correct
adj
demonstrating progressive ideals, esp by avoiding vocabulary that is considered offensive, discriminatory, or judgmental, esp concerning race and gender. Abbreviation: PC
political correctness n
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
polit′ically correct′
adj.
marked by or adhering to a typically progressive orthodoxy on issues involving esp. race, gender, sexual affinity, or ecology. Abbr.: PC, P.C.
polit′ical correct′ness, n.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, I
edit on 11-2-2016 by dazbog because: SOME EVIL ENTITY WILL NOT ALLOW MY LONG AND SOURCED POST ! Supporting Ted as a Jewish member

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dazbog

originally posted by: Gryphon66

NO. But, probably older then you and know what it was really like in the "old days".

Anyone spouting we didn't need a more PC society - - needs to take off their blinders.

Apparently there are many definitions of PC. I grabbed this one. All of which appear to fly in the face of being an average
human being. I'd suggest the majority have opinions that fall outside the spectrum of being "Politically Correct"
Race, class ,gender, and sexual orientation. I don't adhere to a philosophy that limits one to a spectrum of we ALL should
be BEIGE. A person that is normal to the point of being bland. No style, don't express their individuality. Beige people often never stray from their path or pack. I'm 68 ( the old days ) and will express my individuality without the intrusion of a sociopolitical ideology. The correct term is social engineering, unfortunately some have fallen victim to it. I haven't !

I'm not fond of the expression " Needs to take off their blinders " the implication is obvious and demeaning.
Ted is obviously not PC. I love it. And frankly I have many bones to pick with Jewish politicians Who have the "Right of Return."
It could and should be looked at as a consideration in their policies toward Israel. < This is completely unacceptable if one lives in a PC world. Unless of course I'M JEWISH !
And no I am not offended by his post. The Jewish People should be Armed to the teeth.
These individuals are traitors to America as well their own people.

politically correct
adj. Abbr. PC
Conforming to a particular sociopolitical ideology or point of view, especially to a liberal point of view concerned with promoting tolerance and avoiding offense in matters of race, class, gender, and sexual orientation.
political correctness n.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.

politically correct
adj
demonstrating progressive ideals, esp by avoiding vocabulary that is considered offensive, discriminatory, or judgmental, esp concerning race and gender. Abbreviation: PC
political correctness n
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
polit′ically correct′
adj.
marked by or adhering to a typically progressive orthodoxy on issues involving esp. race, gender, sexual affinity, or ecology. Abbr.: PC, P.C.
polit′ical correct′ness, n.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, I

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: DJW001

I'm paying full attention, not to you in any way, shape, or form, but to facts and history. My past comments stand... there is no reason to assume Nugent is an antisemitism.

I agree ! These guys are traitors to America and their own People. Not PC as a Jewish member.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Anyone else remember this little gem?

It's a trick we always use. When from Europe somebody criticizes Israel we bring up the Holocaust. When in this country people are criticizing Israel they are anti-semitic. Our organization is strong and has lots of money. Ties between Israel and the American-Jewish establishment are very strong. They have power, money, media and other things and their attitude is Israel right or wrong, they are not ready to hear criticism and it's very easy to blame people who criticize certain acts of the Israeli government as anti-semitic.

edit on 12-2-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Who is bringing up the Holocaust? Why is it that Anti-Semites have to justify themselves like this. Look, just admit you believe that Jews in public office are implementing the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and that they must be stopped.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join