It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NRA's Ted Nugent Posts Anti-Semitic Photo On Facebook

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

This connection has always been arouns since Jewish activists have always been on the forefront of the battle for gun control. Is it a fair anology is another matter but there is indeed a connection. And thus has been pointed out for years it was first brought out by a man named Brian Judy a lobbyist for the NRA. This goes back to the support by the Jewish community for I 594. Several Jewish organizations backed the measure including The Anti-Defamation League, Bet Alef, Congregation Beth Shalom, Jewish Council for Public Affairs, Jewish Family Service, Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle, Kavana Cooperative, Kol HaNeshamah, National Council of Jewish Women, Stroum Jewish Community Center, Temple Beth Am, Temple Beth Hatfiloh, Temple Beth Or, Temple B’Nai Torah, Temple De Hirsch Sinai, Tikvah Chadashah, Herzl Ner Tamid, Temple Beth El and the Washington State Holocaust Education Resource Center.

So the question becomes is this indeed a fact or not?? I tend to believe Jewish activists just tend to be far left and just oppose the 2nd amendment but we are on a conspiracy sight aren't we.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
So the question becomes is this indeed a fact or not?? I tend to believe Jewish activists just tend to be far left and just oppose the 2nd amendment but we are on a conspiracy sight aren't we.

Yes, but we aren't on Stormfront.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I just want to point out, facts are never hate. Only hate is hate, facts are facts and there can never be a crime in speaking the truth.

The truth will set you free. Truth is good, truth is never bad. When people know the truth, and the truth is not being hidden in the dark, it is always better.

Making the truth a crime is wrong. We should always speak the truth, and we should always encourage others to speak the truth.

Only hate is hate, the truth hates nothing, the truth is simply what is. What people do with that truth, is up to them, but the truth itself should always be spoken.
edit on 11-2-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Yes, but we aren't on Stormfront.

Doesn't have anything to do with stormfront here is a rabbi that explains Jewish support for gun control.
www.haaretz.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

So what? That still doesn't mean that JUST because you are Jewish, you support gun control.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

No one suggested such a thing. All that was said, was the facts about the biggest gun control advocates. Big deal. It was only facts about some of the most outspoken advocates of gun control.

Facts are facts. No one ever said only Jews are for gun control, or that all jews were. No one is that stupid. All that was stated was some facts.

Get over it.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

So what? That still doesn't mean that JUST because you are Jewish, you support gun control.

No just according to the rabbi more likely to.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psychonautics

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: burdman30ott6
I just want to point out that Jewish, or Jews, are not a race, but the followers of a religion.

I'd just like to point out you are incorrect.

Google.

How is he incorrect? How many descendents of Jews of the original 12 tribes are around today? Very very small. The rest are just Ashkenazim and Khazar Jew converted to Judaism but not part of the Jewish gene pool. I can convert today to Judaism and three generation after my descendants are Jewish? Get real...

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Kitana

But that is what the meme is presenting! Why is this so hard for people to understand? The way the meme is constructed, it presents a false equivalency that being jewish means you are for gun control. After all, what the hell was the point of pointing out the politicians' religion at all?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

No just according to the rabbi more likely to.

Maybe. I'd trust statistical evidence over one guy's (even a rabbi) opinion on that though.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I see a collage of a bunch of people.
Arranged in rows and columns, each one is named.
Naming them should be enough, in case we don't know who they are.
but then, there is the added "badge of Israel" the flag of another country.
What is the reason for adding that last thing?
Are they all from Israel?
nope, they have just been marked, ya know, just so we know they're jews...

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

How many more people can you fit on a meme, and the meme itself is only showing the largest advocates. Big deal.

Are they not proud of their heritage? If someone made a meme with my picture and showed facts I would not be ashamed or feel it wrong of someone.

I don't understand why facts are suddenly desired to be hidden. Seriously.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kitana

How many more people can you fit on a meme, and the meme itself is only showing the largest advocates. Big deal.

Ok, but that isn't the problem with the meme.

Are they not proud of their heritage? If someone made a meme with my picture and showed facts I would not be ashamed or feel it wrong of someone.

No one said they were ashamed of it.

I don't understand why facts are suddenly desired to be hidden. Seriously.

Because the facts being presented are unrelated and not correlated, but they are being presented in such a way so as to suggest a correlation. That's a logical fallacy called a false equivalence.

Do yo know what the word "correlation" means? Because it has nothing to do with the factual content of the information presented.
edit on 11-2-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telos

originally posted by: Psychonautics

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: burdman30ott6
I just want to point out that Jewish, or Jews, are not a race, but the followers of a religion.

I'd just like to point out you are incorrect.

Google.

How is he incorrect? How many descendents of Jews of the original 12 tribes are around today? Very very small. The rest are just Ashkenazim and Khazar Jew converted to Judaism but not part of the Jewish gene pool. I can convert today to Judaism and three generation after my descendants are Jewish? Get real...

I'm backing up my claim with the following excerpt from the book Pandora's Box by Alex Christopher:

WHO ARE THE REAL ISRAELITES?

Although we are supposed to be living in an enlightened world, and in many ways we are, when it comes to understanding who or where the Twelve Tribes of Israel are in the world today, we find only a limited amount of information, and much of it is conjecture.

ARE MOST JEWS DESCENDANT OF ABRAHAM OR THE KHAZARS?

The greatest source of pride for Jews is their belief that they are the "blood descendants of Abraham". Out of that conviction has come not only "identity", but deep "confirmation" through the ages; the "confirmation" results from a deliberate re-structuring of history. Modern scholars have, however, begun to question whether all who consider themselves Jews are in fact Jews at all. There is mounting evidence that the great majority of Jews today (the Ashkenazim or Eastern European Jews) are not the offspring of Abraham, but descendants of the ancient Central European nation of Khazaria, converted to Judaism in 740 A.D. Khazaria's conversion to a Judaism is unquestioned. What remains in doubt is what became of the roughly two million Khazarians in the centuries following conversion? Did they dissolve into the nations of Central Europe?

Or did they remain relatively intact, migrating to such countries as Poland. Lithuania, and Russia, laying the foundation for the massive "Jewish" populations Eastern Europe the source of most Jews living in Russian and the United States today? To begin to unravel this question we will look at the Khazars in the Encyclopedia Judaica. the Universal Jewish Encyclopedia, the Jewish Encyclopedia and the Encyclopedia Britannica. The Thirteenth Tribe, the exhaustively researched study of the Khazars by the eminent modem Jewish writer, Arthur Koestler, provides us not only with vital background information, but conclusions about the final destiny of the Khazars (which the encyclopedias omit). Who were the Khazars? Where had they come from?

The country of the Khazars, a people of Turkish stock, occupied a strategic key position at the vital gateway between the Black Sea and the Caspian, where the great eastern powers of the period confronted each other. It acted as a buffer protecting Byzantium against invasions by the barbarian tribesmen of the northern steppes Bulgars, Magyars, Pechenegs. etc. and later the Vikings and the Russians. Of even more importance both from the point of view of Byzantine diplomacy and of European history, is the fact that the Khazar armies effectively
blocked the Arab avalanche in its most devastating early stages, and thus prevented the Muslim conquest of Eastern Europe.

The Khazars, according to the Encyclopedia Judaica, may have been the descendants of Attila the Hun. Like other Turkish peoples they manifested the strongest warlike traits yet were often gifted with commercial and artistic genius. At the peak of their prosperity and power they exacted tribute from no fewer than 30 nations of Central Europe over whom they held undisputed dominion....

This is just a excerpt from the book.
edit on 11-2-2016 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

There are a few conspiracy theorists who think there might be a correlation. Is it wrong to have conspiracy theories? Should we all shut up and say there are no conspiracies ever?

Because to wonder why, is not a crime. To speak about the truth, and delve into it, should never be a crime.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Facts are facts, right?

Yes! That would most likely be called a parody but so long as those individuals support the NRA, you are being factual and I have no problem with that picture at all. Your point being that these killers supported the NRA...and if that is the truth...then that is a fact.

See...it DOES work both ways.

Actually not a single face up there supported the NRA.

BUT two of them did support anonymous.

Haven't looked into the rest yet, bet at least half the remainder supported anonymous as well.

Mike Grouchy

So Ted's post contains facts and is true, but DJW001's picture above is slander, and a random collage, with no ideology in common. And if there were, it would be "Anonymous".

edit on 11-2-2016 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

There are a few conspiracy theorists who think there might be a correlation. Is it wrong to have conspiracy theories? Should we all shut up and say there are no conspiracies ever?

Don't put words in my mouth. There is nothing wrong with believing in conspiracy theories. Hell, if you want to believe in blatantly xenophobic ones like this one you are free to do it. BUT I'm going to call you on it. PLUS bigotry fueled conspiracy theories are NEVER true.

Because to wonder why, is not a crime. To speak about the truth, and delve into it, should never be a crime.

No one said it was and you are trying to distract from my point by bringing this up in the first place.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I made a post making a statement concerning facts and truth. It was a general post with no one named or directly spoken to.

You replied to that post, and we had a conversation about my statement. That is not distracting from any other conversation but a direct conversation about my statement.

As for the conclusion to the conspiracy theory in general, you may disagree about any one person's conclusion. That is what intelligent discussion is all about. As to my personal conclusion all I ever said about the theory itself was that there is some evidence to give it weight but not enough for me to conclude anything for or against concerning it - so for now it is just a crazy conspiracy theory. But that doesn't mean people should never be allowed to speak about it.

If that conspiracy theory is true, for such a conclusion we would need many more facts however, but if true, it would be the biggest conspiracy theory of all time, and it includes three distinct groups of people working all together. Which, would be wild to say the least.

You sir, are allowed to conclude as you will. I gave my conclusion for now, which may change if more facts ever come to light, OR, if none ever do.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I made a post making a statement concerning facts and truth. It was a general post with no one named or directly spoken to.

You replied to that post, and we had a conversation about my statement. That is not distracting from any other conversation but a direct conversation about my statement.

I've only responded to posts you've directed at me.

As for the conclusion to the conspiracy theory in general, you may disagree about any one person's conclusion. That is what intelligent discussion is all about. As to my personal conclusion all I ever said about the theory itself was that there is some evidence to give it weight but not enough for me to conclude anything for or against concerning it - so for now it is just a crazy conspiracy theory. But that doesn't mean people should never be allowed to speak about it.

Why do you keep making insinuations like this that suggest that I'm saying that people aren't allowed to speak about things like this? Yes, they are allowed to speak about them, but I'm also allowed to speak my mind about their opinions. That includes calling their ideas racist, bigoted, or xenophobic.

If that conspiracy theory is true, for such a conclusion we would need many more facts however, but if true, it would be the biggest conspiracy theory of all time, and it includes three distinct groups of people working all together. Which, would be wild to say the least.

You sir, are allowed to conclude as you will. I gave my conclusion for now, which may change if more facts ever come to light, OR, if none ever do.

Good luck finding THAT evidence.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The 6 jackasses in that graphic are EXACTLY the type who want to take our guns and who have been brainwashed into acting on it. Nice graphic on why the NRA is important.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join