It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NRA's Ted Nugent Posts Anti-Semitic Photo On Facebook

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
NRA's Ted Nugent Posts Anti-Semitic Photo On Facebook

NRA board member Ted Nugent posted a photo of Jewish leaders on his Facebook page today with the caption “So who is really behind gun control?” alleging that “these punks” support stricter gun laws because they “hate freedom.” Just to drive home the point that the pictured activists and politicians are Jewish, the photo includes an Israeli flag emblem by each person’s face. “Tell every1 you know how evil they are,” Nugent wrote. “Let us raise maximum hell to shut them down!” The leaders listed include the late Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D-N.J.); Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.); Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.); Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.); Sen. Mark Levin (D-Mich.); Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.); Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel; former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg; attorney and pundit Alan Dershowitz; Boston developer John Rosenthal, who founded the group Stop Handgun Violence; Dan Gross, President of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence; and Max Nacheman, the former executive director of CeaseFire PA. This isn’t Nugent’s first foray into anti-Semitic imagery.

Another display of Nugent's anti-Semitic political stance, this time he went to his go-to source for this image, Stormfront. "Jew York City Mayor..." Really, Ted?

edit on 10-2-2016 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

+69 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

how is it anti Semitic, he is pointing that these people are for gun control and their jewish. it would be anti Semitic if he were call names or threaten because their jewish and no other reason. your statement is a reach.

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

how is it anti Semitic, he is pointing that these people are for gun control and their jewish. it would be anti Semitic if he were call names or threaten because their jewish and no other reason. your statement is a reach.

Seriously? You fail to see the problem? Really?

This is yet more proof that Nugent is a despicable POS.

+63 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Too bad for you he is correct and all of them have a record against the 2nd amendment. He didn't type one word of anti Semitic rhetoric.

+46 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Never forget guys it's anti-Semitic to point out what Jewish folks are up to!

+35 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

see now your being anti-nugent. your calling him names because he is nugent.

edit on 10-2-2016 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

seriously though all he did was post two or three facts and formed and opinion on those facts, if you don't like it then don't read it and don't re-post it for others to read. Unless your trying to grab stars from the pro gun control crowd

+22 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Just because you don't like Ted's opinion, doesn't make him "anti-semitic".

the 'professional victim' media machine in is moving full speed ahead

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Yes, Nugent, the draft dodging child molester!

Don't take away his freedoms.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc

He got his image from Stormfront. I rest my case.

+20 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

you never made a case therefore it cannot be put to rest

+24 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: acackohfcc

He got his image from Stormfront. I rest my case.

So if gun grabbing 2nd amendment haters get their mugshots on some website they magically get a clean record and are excused from all of their sins?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

you never made a case therefore it cannot be put to rest

(Facepalm)
Holy excrement. Seriously? You really can't see the point????

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Notice how he singled out only Jews for this rhetoric? So, if we are to believe Ted Nugent, Jews and only Jews are responsible for gun control. If he wanted to comment on these people's record on gun control, then why even mention their religious affiliation?

+27 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Hating a dozen braindead asshats equates to hatred of a whole race now? I find the perspective of your conclusions... lacking.

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
It's antisemitic to say someone is Jewish, even when they really are. Hahaha I can't help but laugh, somewhat annoyed, at the thought of this horrible "antisemitism".

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
I just want to point out that Jewish, or Jews, are not a race, but the followers of a religion.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: burdman30ott6
I just want to point out that Jewish, or Jews, are not a race, but the followers of a religion.

I'd just like to point out you are incorrect.

Google.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Quite right, but Semite is a racial description. There are, in fact, zero Semites pictured in the OP and most of the Semites in Israel are not jews.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Too bad for you he is correct and all of them have a record against the 2nd amendment. He didn't type one word of anti Semitic rhetoric.

The point is that pointing out their religion is a false equivalence. There are also non-Jewish Congressmen who support gun control, so why was pointing out their religion necessary? It wasn't, because again it was a false equivalence that has nothing to do with whether you support gun control or not. That's what makes it anti-Semitic. I can't believe that needs to be explained to people...

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join