It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear U.S. Electoral College and Super Delegates, Don't Push Me!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Just read this disturbing article

LINK

Hillary Clinton is expected to leave New Hampshire with just as many delegates as Bernie Sanders, even after he crushed her in Tuesday’s primary.

Two of the state’s 24 delegates are currently unpledged, but will likely be awarded to Sanders once the results are finalized. That will raise the Sanders total to 15 delegates.
Clinton won 9 delegates in the primary, but came into the contest with the support of six superdelegates — state party insiders who are given the freedom to support which ever candidate they choose.

Superdelegate support is fluid, so it is possible that one of those delegates now committed to Clinton could switch before the national convention.

But as it stands, the superdelegate support gives Clinton a total of 15 New Hampshire delegates — the same as Sanders.

Attention Super Delegates et all,
If you think that as a Democrat, that somehow I will back Hillary, you're wrong.

Trump will not get rid of Women's Rights, Gay's Rights, Right to Choose, etc.
Trump will not get rid of the AFA until something Tremendously Better is in place.
Trump will not slow down the Legalization of Cannabis

We don't need you in power to have a fair country!

If I can't have Sanders, I'll take Trump.

edit on 10-2-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Just read this disturbing article

LINK

Hillary Clinton is expected to leave New Hampshire with just as many delegates as Bernie Sanders, even after he crushed her in Tuesday’s primary.

Two of the state’s 24 delegates are currently unpledged, but will likely be awarded to Sanders once the results are finalized. That will raise the Sanders total to 15 delegates.
Clinton won 9 delegates in the primary, but came into the contest with the support of six superdelegates — state party insiders who are given the freedom to support which ever candidate they choose.

Superdelegate support is fluid, so it is possible that one of those delegates now committed to Clinton could switch before the national convention.

But as it stands, the superdelegate support gives Clinton a total of 15 New Hampshire delegates — the same as Sanders.

Attention Electoral College,
If you think that as a Democrat, that somehow I will back Hillary, you're wrong.

Trump will not get rid of Women's Rights, Gay's Rights, Right to Choose, etc.
Trump will not get rid of the AFA until something Tremendously Better is in place.
Trump will not slow down the Legalization of Cannabis

We don't need you in power to have a fair country!

If I can't have Sanders, I'll take Trump.

What has the Electoral College have to do with delegates or super-delegates??? Nothing!
edit on 10-2-2016 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Hear Hear....

Bernie/Trump 2016.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Thanks for that NW, updated my OP.
I think the point was, you know, corruption won't stand...

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Attention Electoral College,

Your confusing the Electoral College with delegates to the Democratic Convention, which is a private affair. If that's the extent of your knowledge about the election process, you really shouldn't be voting. This illustrates one of the unfortunate aspects of "Democracy." Even the ignorant and stupid get a vote.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Fair enough Schuyls, I don't know jack s### about the way it really works. I'm blissfully ignorant to this, it seems.
Like it or not and despite the lack of a sufficient education on the intricacies of the electoral process, I never the less get to vote.

However, my point is this:
If TPTB think they can pull a Ron Paul on Bernie Sanders and force "us democrats" to vote for Hillary - they're dead wrong.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

a reply to: schuyler

Fair enough Schuyls, I don't know jack s### about the way it really works. I'm blissfully ignorant to this, it seems.
Like it or not and despite the lack of a sufficient education on the intricacies of the electoral process, I never the less get to vote.

However, my point is this:
If TPTB think they can pull a Ron Paul on Bernie Sanders and force "us democrats" to vote for Hillary - they're dead wrong.

That's exactly what they think...

They think you will just go along and hold your nose and vote for PV Clinton.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Bernie don't stand a chance, the fix is in for Hillary so either suck it up or go see Trump.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Yep, if Hilary beats Bernie Im voting Trump.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I've been hearing about (and feeling nauseated by it) since summertime. The fix was in before the starting gun was fired.

The below is from an August, 2015 article:

At the Democratic National Committee meeting in Minneapolis, where Clinton spoke on Friday, senior Clinton campaign officials are claiming that she has already secured one-fifth of the pledges needed to win the Democratic presidential nomination. They come from current and former elected officials, committee officeholders, and other party dignitaries.

The campaign says that Clinton currently has about 130 superdelegates publicly backing her, but a person familiar with recent conversations in Minneapolis said that officials are telling supporters and the undecided in the last few days that private commitments increase that number to more than 440—about 20 percent of the number of delegates she would need to secure the nomination.

www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-08-28/clinton-camp-saying-it-already-secured-one-fifth-the-delegates-needed-for-nomination

(Sorry, I can't seem to post a link so above is the cut/paste address)
edit on 10-2-2016 by eluryh22 because: Link issues

edit on 10-2-2016 by eluryh22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I'm in the same boat (the Sanders or Trump boat, that is.) I believe a lot of people are. I don't believe that a lot of minds get changed during the campaigns, I think it has a lot more to do with whose backers are more motivated to get out and vote or to abstain.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Yup if this doesn't show you its all fixed and the systems designed to keep the elites in I dont know what is.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

I want to know the name of every one and whether or not they have any financial or career ties to Clinton.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

And you'll probably get....................
Hilary!

Its just the way things work and the Clinton's are masters of this game! And they have no scruples.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
yep, it`s rigged after all you can`t have the commoners actually choose who they want to be their president.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
So if the person you want to be president doesn't win the primary, Why vote for anyone? If the system is rigged, why the f$ck would you participate? Why would you collaborate with this treason?

top topics

join