It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"TRUMP4TRUTH" Sign Last Night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
A Trump supporter held that sign up, and very briefly you saw it as Trump went to the podium last night to give his victory speech
It was small sign TRUMP4TRUTH did anybody else on ATS see it?

Please skip to 1:42 (Hour and 42 minutes)it's really long boring video but you can see what I am talking about there.

I specifically asked the ownership of ATS to make this thread and post it in the 9/11 forums but sadly it is effectively shut down.

But this is too important to ATS to not discuss. Last week I began to think about if Trump wins the nomination and presidency, if he comes into classified information about 9/11, he is the type of guy that would be super angry if he found out it was a false flag. This was his city after all.
He unbelievably might decide it's time for a new investigation into 9/11 wanting to jail and prosecute the domestic people responsible for this. I also found it strange that Alex Jones supports him, could it be he too think Trump could look into this.
I would love somebody to ask him the question publicly, to here his answer.

So this can be left here or moved to the 9/11 forums I leave it up the moderators .

edit on 10-2-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I don't see it at your time stamp.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

1:41:29

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

1 hour 42 minutes.

Looks handwritten though.

Could mean anything.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Yes, I noticed it at the time. Trump pointed at it and said something, if I recall, like "beautiful" and smiled. I did not connect that to 9/11 though. Thanks for the insight.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I believe it refers to this:

www.breitbart.com...

Not about 9/11.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Unfortunately if trump or sanders are victorious and decided to look deeper for some answers we may be looking at assassination.
I think most of us know where the truth will bring us regarding 9/11 and those responsible will do anything necessary to stop the truth coming out.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Kitana

Interesting could be.
I would have liked to ask the person holding that sign exactly what his point was.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: InMyShell

There VP must be equally committed to it then, if they were both taken out, then America would know for sure, as never in the history have both been assassinated.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

The sign seems to be working if it has at least us talking about it.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Trump seems like the type of guy that would spill the beans on 911, aliens and lots of other stuff, I could be wrong.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I did not notice that, but i noticed a guy holding a photo of ronald regan just before trump said that he would build a gigantic wall, the irony is regans speach in berlin where he shouted gorbachev TEAR DOWN THIS WALL!! i can swear that in that moment i heard homer simpson shout DOH! what a utter bafoon!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Until Trump proves himself to be an enemy I'm all in for Trump. Sick of lawyers like Obama, Cruz, Clinton who say the right things but do the wrong things.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Further to my opening post is this information, this should really be in the 9/11 forums but, it is effectively shut down right now.

Donald Trump Promises To Re-open 911 Investigation If Elected.

Somehow I missed this when it first came out, this is a big deal, and I believe him when he said he will, New York is his baby, he wants justice for it.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I'm surprised he isn't making more noise about this during debates and such.

More than half the people dont believe the government story, so surely it would be a positive to push this

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Trump sensing victory goes for the jugular of the Bush's, SC used to Bush's path to victory, it looks like they are reaping what they sowed with their annihilation there, this round.

edit on 15-2-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

love it..

lets some some cutting questions donald!

join