It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why hillary want be Prez so bad?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: purelifee

She figures it is owed to her.

She has done all the dirty work of working her way up the political ladder. She has done all the crap jobs, specifically being married to another rising political star who happened to be a rapey philanderer who wasted no opportunity to cheat on her.

She cleaned up his messes and stood by her man, and still waited patiently for "her turn" to be rewarded for the crap work. Then when it looked like her time had finally come, she got deep-sixed for a man who had paid even less dues than she had!

She then took a crap job in his administration, cleaned up his messes, etc.

Well, this time she is OWED that presidency. She figures she has earned it, and she could care less what all the rest of us think.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

She figures it is owed to her.

She has done all the dirty work of working her way up the political ladder.

On that point, you may be right.

She has done all the crap jobs, specifically being married to another rising political star who happened to be a rapey philanderer who wasted no opportunity to cheat on her.

a "rapey philanderer"? Really? I know all about Monica L. so don't try that one.
Do you have sources and court cases to substantiate this record of "rapey philandering"?
I'm no fan of hers, but this allegation is quite rancid with bitterness.....

She then took a crap job in his administration, cleaned up his messes, etc.

I hardly think "Secretary of State" is a crap job. Nor is "First Lady."

Well, this time she is OWED that presidency.
No, she's not.

She figures she has earned it, and she could care less what all the rest of us think.
(first of all, you mean 'couldn't care less' - not 'could care less')
MAKE NO MISTAKE, I don't like her or support her or trust her and certainly don't intend to vote for her......but
those are some really slanderous allegations and exorbitant claims you have presented there. She is not "owed" the POTUS.

She has just lost the first actual "primary vote" - and claiming she won Iowa is ridiculous.
If you look at the ATS poll re the Presidency, she has next to no support on here.

edit on 2/10/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

yeah...her attitude is: ->> the position is hers to have as the only female president ever....
because She is part of the team who are to Transform America into a more-perfect-Union

'God & Country' is replaced by something else entirely...just like Apple Pie was reconfigured to GM apple's injected into a "turn-over" facsimile, edible containment package

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Why hillary want be Prez so bad?

Hillary has wanted to the PotUS since she met and married BJ Bill.
There was a time when I thought she might be worthy of such... but as time has passed, IMESHO, she has shown that she is not worthy of that job.

As of this moment... again, IMESHO, there is not a single candidate running that IS worthy.

On a side note, I have felt this before and later done about-faces... so... I HOPE this happens again.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I've said it before and I'll probably say it again, Hillary is a snake; duplicitous and slick.

Having said that, she probably noticed that you were Scottish, or at least not American. She may have noticed that you were drunk, and it is even possible that she noticed that you were young. I doubt she would have lit into you over it though, because it could be bad press, so she just said the nicey-nice to let it go, and got off the phone just about as soon as she could. She is campaigning for chrissake, she's not going to get in a verbal brawl, even with a drunk idiot. If all of this really happened the way that you said that is.

She may be a nasty piece of work, but the one thing that woman is not is stupid. She is also calculating and self-possessed, which is part of what makes her so scary. And on that note... You are probably not as smart as you think you are.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Really? I think at this point only Bill Cosby has a longer list of women who accuse him of harassment or outright rape. Surely you were aware?

edit on 10-2-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84
Very good question!

She rakes in a whopping 250K per speech, which is prolly an hour or a little more. Plus i guess travel expenses and lunch paid.

I wearing hearing aids and can't stand to hear Hillary speak. After each primary when she's screeching on the television, I have to change the channel. She sounds like an angry post-menopausal smoker to me. Argh.

People PAY MONEY to hear Hillary bellow? Amazing.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Well, thanks I guess.

No, I wasn't aware because I don't frequent conservative sites like the Federalist Papers, Breitbart, and NewsBusters.
I also don't listen to Limbaugh, or Beck, or Alex Jones, nor do I watch FoxNews or read WorldNetDaily, or TheBlaze. Sheesh.

If those are your go-to sources, well ... then it's no wonder you think the way you do!! Now I understand, though.

And please do remember, I am NOT a Hillary fan. I don't want her in the White House, or on the cabinet or back in the Congress. I don't like her. I don't support her.

edit on 2/10/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

She wants to be President for the same reason many others do. She thinks she has a lot of good ideas and wants to implement them. The office itself is really just a means to an end, Hillary has built up a large unofficial power network in order to get things done.

I think a lot of it is ego, she has had a huge career in being the power behind the throne, but in getting older she wants to actually sit on the throne for a time and go down in history before it's too late

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

I think a lot of it is ego, she has had a huge career in being the power behind the throne, but in getting older she wants to actually sit on the throne for a time and go down in history before it's too late

She wants to sit on the throne? Well, she might sit on it, but a scandal is guaranteed come along and flush her down.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
This guy on TV named Dennis Miller just said that Joe Biden would enter this election in a heartbeat. But HIllary has something on him so devastating that Joe wouldn't stand a chance of winning the Democratic nomination. Think there's any truth to that?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This guy on TV named Dennis Miller just said that Joe Biden would enter this election in a heartbeat. But HIllary has something on him so devastating that Joe wouldn't stand a chance of winning the Democratic nomination. Think there's any truth to that?

It depends, Obama seems to like Biden. If there's any truth to the current scandals involving Hillary, Obama could easily hold a pardon over her head to keep her from releasing anything.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join