It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why hillary want be Prez so bad?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I'm not American. But I've always been interested in US politics. As is my father.

Being British, it does affect me in a sense since the US leader basically is the boss of the UK prime minister.

But why is she the anointed one in her own mind? I thought even the SS was scared of her while she was first lady, she presided over Libya, voted for Iraq war, IMHO she lies and is not authentic. What is point? She's rich... why can't just be happy with the all-you-can-eat-buffet-every-day and just let it go.

She called me once right after finishing a debate with Obama in 2008. She thought i was a super-delegate (i used to enjoy 'prank calls', although wasn't really a prank since i didn't make a joke... just wanted to know if I could get through) She asked me why i'm in Holland... yes, she called a pre-paid mobile phone in The Netherlands 3 minutes after a debate with Obama. I said i'm just travelling here and want some green, to which she replied 'wonderful'. I was 21 years old at the time, one week earlier had called her campaign manager claiming to be an undecided super-delegate.. i called the manager again a few days later... then finally she called me.

This is total vote whoring on her part (i was having fun) but She tried to get my super-delegate vote and she wasn't even smart enough to notice that i sounded like a drunk young British guy, rather than an old American. I have a Scottish accent. If a drunk young Scottish idiot can get her to call him and whore for his vote, what will real Men do? Real world leaders?

This is the next President?

edit on 10-2-2016 by purelifee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: purelifee

She is suffering from an addiction to greed and power.

Its rampant among the top. I just read an article of how Sumner Redstone still attends meetings at viacom even while knocking on deathdoor.

That power and money is all they live for.
edit on 42229America/ChicagoWed, 10 Feb 2016 10:42:48 -0600000000p2942 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Very good question!

I asked myself the same after reading the list of speeches and the money she makes with that.

She rakes in a whopping 250K per speech, which is prolly an hour or a little more. Plus i guess travel expenses and lunch paid.

Somedays she even had 2 speeches - a day. kaching, half a million in one afternoon!

Hasselfree, no ticky questions asked, no reporters around, just business buddies.

I personally would sign up for that anytime!

pn me for offers! you can even chose the subject i shall talk about.
for 250k i ll hold a Pro LGBT speech on the marketplace in Kabul!

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: purelifee
Why can't she just be grateful for the luxury life she has and let it go. I don't like her, i'm a news junky and would rather not see her face every day when i read the guardian for the next 9 years.

The wealthy need more wealth, the powerful need more power; call it addiction, call it a reptilian mindset, call it whatever you will. It's what people at the top do, it's why and how they've managed to get and stay where they are; and it's why they and those like them should be set adrift a melting iceberg so we can forge a better world.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
To put the stupidity into context, i used to call up the Nuclear power plant in Scotland and say 'hi, I've found a 'green glowing rod' on the beach... what should I do with it?'

They'd laugh and hang up with a warning not to call again. Yet her campaign manager (i forget her name, was a nice Black woman) and Hillary were star-struck to be able to call a super-delegate. I guess it isn't about the normal people who vote, but about the backroom deals.

IMO, (i'm 29 now so more mature but I still have my own opinion
) is that she's completely in the pocket of lobbyists, rich people etc... and that she's completely fake and devoid of a sense of self. Still can't understand why she wants it so bad. Best guess is it's some kind of life-long need that she thinks will make the journey worth it.

But I will add (because I hate being judged without being able to defend myself or prove otherwise) that this is all my opinion only.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Why does anyone tries to do anything anyways
the mysteries of life

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
While everybody things they would make a good pres, and push for the right and noble things and oppose the unjust and unfair - shes has the extra big headed idea of being the first women president - an additional caveat that a woman can be the powerful person in the world (the part that care anyway).

I find her pretty weird, forget the politics i mean just look at her and listen to how she talks, i wouldnt be all that surprised if she succeeded i mean the second bush made it in the white house right and thats hardly the highest bar to get over is it LOL

I likww what said said about gun control and its.... diminishing necessity to own one or carry one - but with the notion that most americans are gun toting hill billys by many around the globe - thats quite the tight rope to be walking!

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
2008 First 'African American'
2016 First 'Woman President'
2024 First 'Height-challenged President'
2032 First 'Don't-give-a-damn' President'
2040 First 'Virgin President'

When will it just be the 'best person for the job' gets the job... If it's a middle-aged white Man then so be it, a Woman then so be it. Here in the UK/Europe it is like Disney land what's happening over there. Name one normal job where You are anointed because Your're a Woman... seems only the President of the USA applies.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
"Why hillary want be Prez so bad?"
-----------------------------------------------

Umm, because she's a megalomaniacal shrew...

What did I win?

-Christosterome

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
"Why hillary want be Prez so bad?"
-----------------------------------------------

Umm, because she's a megalomaniacal shrew...

What did I win?

-Christosterome

Think of a good Question i'll ask it. Won't take more than a week to befriend Robby Mook, be an undecided super-delegate and talk to the white-witch-of-the-north herself. All for less than 10 dollars in skype credit. That's how sad things are. I actually am an expat in China now, so if she calls me back in Shanghai it's even more pathetic than calling Rotterdam.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
One word,, "power"

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
It is the top of the ladder she has been climbing her whole life. I don't think it would occur to her NOT to try and be POTUS. And of course there is the other - just as basic and fundamental truth - people with power want to hold onto it and strive for more.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
just like other posters said; greed and power, she got her first taste while Bill was president and became insatiably addicted! Like a true addict, she had never cared what damage it caused , as long as she gets it.

When Bill Clinton was president, he allowed Hillary to assume authority over a health care reform. Even after threats and intimidation, she couldn’t even get a vote in a democratic controlled congress. This fiasco cost the American taxpayers about $13 million in cost for studies, promotion, and other efforts.

Then President Clinton gave Hillary authority over selecting a female attorney general. Her first two selections were Zoe Baird and Kimba Wood – both were forced to withdraw their names from consideration. Next she chose Janet Reno – husband Bill described her selection as “my worst mistake.” Some may not remember that Reno made the decision to gas David Koresh and the Branch Davidian religious sect in Waco, Texas resulting in dozens of deaths of women and children.

Husband Bill allowed Hillary to make recommendations for the head of the Civil Rights Commission. Lani Guanier was her selection. When a little probing led to the discovery of Ms. Guanier’s radical views, her name had to be withdrawn from consideration.

Apparently a slow learner, husband Bill allowed Hillary to make some more recommendations. She chose former law partners Web Hubbel for the Justice Department, Vince Foster for the White House staff, and William Kennedy for the Treasury Department. Her selections went well: Hubbel went to prison, Foster (presumably) committed suicide, and Kennedy was forced to resign.

Many younger votes will have no knowledge of “Travelgate.” Hillary wanted to award unfettered travel contracts to Clinton friend Harry Thompson – and the White House Travel Office refused to comply. She managed to have them reported to the FBI and fired. This ruined their reputations, cost them their jobs, and caused a thirty-six month investigation. Only one employee, Billy Dale was charged with a crime, and that of the enormous crime of mixing personal and White House funds. A jury acquitted him of any crime in less than two hours.

Still not convinced of her ineptness, Hillary was allowed to recommend a close Clinton friend, Craig Livingstone, for the position of Director of White House security. When Livingstone was investigated for the improper access of about 900 FBI files of Clinton enemies (Filegate) and the widespread use of drugs by White House staff, suddenly Hillary and the president denied even knowing Livingstone, and of course, denied knowledge of drug use in the White House.

Following this debacle, the FBI closed its White House Liaison Office after more than thirty years of service to seven presidents.

Next, when women started coming forward with allegations of sexual harassment and rape by Bill Clinton, Hillary was put in charge of the #$%$ eruption” and scandal defense. Some of her more notable decisions in the debacle were:

She urged her husband not to settle the Paula Jones lawsuit. After the Starr investigation they settled with Ms. Jones.

She refused to release the Whitewater documents, which led to the appointment of Ken Starr as Special Prosecutor.

After $80 million dollars of taxpayer money was spent, Starr's investigation led to Monica Lewinsky, which led to Bill lying about and later admitting his affairs.

Hillary’s devious game plan resulted in Bill losing his license to practice law for 'lying under oath' to a grand jury and then his subsequent impeachment by the House of Representatives.

Hillary avoided indictment for perjury and obstruction of justice during the Starr investigation by repeating, “I do not recall,” “I have no recollection,” and “I don’t know” a total of 56 times while under oath.

After leaving the White House, Hillary was forced to return an estimated $200,000 in White House furniture, china, and artwork that she had stolen.

What a swell party – ready for another four or eight year of this type of low-life mess?

Now we are exposed to the destruction of possibly incriminating emails while Hillary was Secretary of State and the “pay to play” schemes of the Clinton Foundation – we have no idea what shoe will fall next.

But to her loyal fans (supporters) - I guess in her own words “what difference does it make?”

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

They'd laugh and hang up with a warning not to call again. Yet her campaign manager (i forget her name, was a nice Black woman) and Hillary were star-struck to be able to call a super-delegate. I guess it isn't about the normal people who vote, but about the backroom deals.

If you could tell her campaign manager was Black by talking on the phone then she surely could tell you are British the same way. "Super Delegates" are not just your average citizen. They are party connected people who hold office themselves or are high up in the DNC. Hillary likely knows all of them already. "Pursuing" Super delegates is the way it is done--making contact, trying to get a firm commitment. That she called you is unlikely, but if she did it is because for no other reason than you misrepresented yourself and are a fraud. You may think it's pretty funny, but it seems very juvenile to me.

In terms of why she is running, why does anyone? Why did Churchill run for Prime Minister? His family was already super-rich. Why did Tony Blair run? Why did Cameron run? Why did Disraeli run? It's not a particularly insightful question.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

The 'feminist' approach of her is another strange thing. yes she is a woman. does she do 'feminist' politics? no.
should it matter in 2016? No.

if there should be another 'first' president, i am still waiting for an atheist. does not matter which gender or color.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

You are my hero. I mean that. Brilliant.

I am sure that a drunk young Scottish gentleman can be very convincing with his determination. Do not sell yourself short. She is also a lost fool for money, so you were golden no matter what. You would have gotten through on the first try if you said you were really from China.

You have held it down.
*tips cap.

edit on 2 10 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

If you could tell her campaign manager was Black by talking on the phone then she surely could tell you are British the same way. "Super Delegates" are not just your average citizen. They are party connected people who hold office themselves or are high up in the DNC. Hillary likely knows all of them already. "Pursuing" Super delegates is the way it is done--making contact, trying to get a firm commitment. That she called you is unlikely, but if she did it is because for no other reason than you misrepresented yourself and are a fraud. You may think it's pretty funny, but it seems very juvenile to me.

In terms of why she is running, why does anyone? Why did Churchill run for Prime Minister? His family was already super-rich. Why did Tony Blair run? Why did Cameron run? Why did Disraeli run? It's not a particularly insightful question.

Well it happened. A long time ago. I'm not trying to toot my own horn. All i know is the manager believed me, then got Hillary to call me. It was the worst prank I've ever done since my own friends didn't believe it either, so i just didn't talk about it. Anti-climatic. It was fun, but not the kind of fun i could share with friends. I think it worked because it was so absurd and not really a prank, just more of a 'can it be done'. During our call she actually gave me a house phone number, but i was too drunk to write it down, i wrote it down but i was so wasted that after asking her to repeat it ' twice' i still didn't jot it down right. Absurd yes, True? Yes, Pointless, Yes. Fraud? Not really... At the time i had too much free time and that was my idea of fun. The social engineering of it fascinates me, but now that she might be president I just think it shows she'll pander and believe what she wants to be true.

I knew the manager is a black Woman because at the time I did research. Don't recall her name, but she came across as happy-go-lucky and easily manipulated. And yes with a black Woman's accent. Give me my Nobel prize so that the thread can continue!

"Super Delegates" are not just your average citizen. They are party connected people who hold office themselves or are high up in the DNC. Hillary likely knows all of them already. "

No she doesn't. At least not back in 2008. Maybe she's got smarter people surrounding her now, but certainty didn't back then. And i'm being made out as a food and fraud for exposing 'super-citizens who have more power than normal people'. Well I don't believe in that.

Im a nobody but I have quite a few good friends in high places. Noam Chomsky being one of them.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hillary wants to be president because...ego.

2032 First 'Don't-give-a-damn' President'

I would actually vote for this guy. People who don't give a damn go to any length to keep things mellow. That means he'd be dealing with all the BS head-on and immediately so he can continue to not give a damn.

Who knows, maybe it is ME in 2032 who will get the 'don't-give-a-damn' apathy vote!

edit on 10-2-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I think she just wants to get back at Bill.
I wonder who'll get caught sucking her c-ck.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84
for 250k i ll hold a Pro LGBT speech on the marketplace in Kabul!

Just know that if I ever have an extra 250k laying around, you're doing a Pro LGBT speech in some market place in Kabul!
I'll pm you the details when the time comes.

On topic:
My opinion as I've said in another post and others have said here is, for the money and power.
All these life long politicians get tons of money and all kinds of perks.
Future high ranking jobs in companies they helped while in power cause they gave political donations etc...

Anyway, keep your eye on your pm box Svetlana, I'm sure my next lotto ticket is a winner ;p

top topics

<<   2 >>

join