It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One More Foot in Shoe Washes Ashore in British Columbia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

well.. I suppose if the foots been floating long enough the tissue would breakdown
as long as he wasnt breaking bones and simply cutting the foot off at the joint.. then it would appear to have just.. fallen off?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

That's exactly what's happening. The feet are naturally detaching from the bodies in the ocean.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

That's exactly what's happening. The feet are naturally detaching from the bodies in the ocean.

Then why aren't we finding heads as well ? surely the human skull would detach and come ashore just like the feet no ?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

Who knows. The human spine is generally strong. Much more so than an ankle.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Some people have also planted "hoax" feet on some of these beaches.

Where do they get feet for "hoax" feet? Somebody crooked at the morgue? I'm not sure I want to know.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

because the nut job at the morgue isn't dumping the whole body

what I'm saying is, someone at a funeral home/morgue when cleaning/preparing the body for the closed casket is removing a foot while its still in the shoe.

he's cutting it right at the joint (and not damaging the bone)

he's then throwing the foot/shoe in the ocean and all the tissue is breaking down from the salt water/fish so when its found it appears to be perfectly detached.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
Lol, I guess some of the "hoax" feet were animal flesh stuffed in shoes and not human feet.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

because the nut job at the morgue isn't dumping the whole body

what I'm saying is, someone at a funeral home/morgue when cleaning/preparing the body for the closed casket is removing a foot while its still in the shoe.

he's cutting it right at the joint (and not damaging the bone)

he's then throwing the foot/shoe in the ocean and all the tissue is breaking down from the salt water/fish so when its found it appears to be perfectly detached.

Well I certainly can't argue with you, since we can't say for sure that isn't happening. Some of the feet are from victims who have comitted suicide by jumping from bridges in the area. I think a morgue or funeral home employee would have to be extremely skilled to make the foot appear as if it had naturally come apart at the ankle joint, especially since they would have no guarantee on when the foot would eventually wash up.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Well that's a little more comforting. I bet it smells just as bad though.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Some one is certainly putting their best feet forward. I find this topic bizarre.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

So we have a crooked funeral home worker "Docking" off the feet of the deceased so a "One Size Fits All" coffin can be used saving da money ?

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: Azureblue

Homeless people are always disappearing and showing up in the Vancouver area, definitely.

A person emailed jimstone.com saying how the homeless in his area are given a park to camp in but each week the cops come chase everybody out. The cops have paddy vans with them each time.

Each time the cops come they some homeless away in the paddy vans. None ever known what happens to them. Jimstone suggested that are taken away and sold to the prisons. Prisons are privitaised in the US, they get money for each bed.

During the Jade Helm exercise jimstone suggested the homeless may have been used in excersises involving internment and realistic training, and them simply taken away and disposed of so they don't talk when its finished.

Not saying its true or false. Whether they would or would not do such things, is largely a function of how just how bad is the corruption in the US?

If things are not that bad yet; might they be; in the not too distant future?

I'm sure we can both see that the homeless are vulnerable to such evil.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

I can't say for sure. Vancouver has a huge homeless population. A lot of programs are in place for them, from meals to needles.

Being homeless in Vancouver can be profitable for some, you see a lot of homeless youth in it for money and easy access to drugs.

Canada's prison system is likely corrupt, but not in the same ways the US prisons are. The only time I heard of homeless being "rounded up" in Vancouver was before and during their Olympics run. People were pretty outraged, so they didn't exactly get away with it.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I can't help wondering about this phrase "the foot is the fifteenth of it's kind "

What does that even mean? It's not the 15th foot of it's kind. None of them were similar, even those from the same person are right or left, so what does 'of it's kind' mean?

not slating the OP, just noticed a strange phrase :-)
edit on 12-2-2016 by ted4d because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Maybe one of the towns are running out of burial ground. So their method of body removal is to chop up the bodies in pieces. Put them on a boat, and take the body parts out to sea. Eventually over time they make their way back to shore in a different area. Maybe the feet are the least edible for fish and are more apt to float or catch current being flat.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Pirates

This is a reallly good read, enjoy

books.google.com... SqYkTb6s8FpY&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwicpL7A8fjKAhVKNSYKHbNLDk8Q6AEIJzAC#v=onepage&q=Pirates%20cutting%20off%20limbs%20of%20victims&f=false

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join