It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Jesus the Antichrist?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

edit on 16-2-2016 by Rasalghul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

edit on 16-2-2016 by Rasalghul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
The funniest part of all is that the OP tends to believe Jesus was an Antichrist based simply off a name "discrepancy"....

Anyone with that kind of mentality simply hasn't read enough. Jesus says we shall know them by their fruits. If you don't like his words...maybe you'd prefer "Actions speak louder than words."

So again, I ask, did Jesus ACT like an antichrist?

A2D

Actually, the funny thing is that people think the bible contains a prophecy about THE Antichrist. It doesn't. Revelation never uses the word. John speaks of antichrists plural about PEOPLE in his time and later, but not about an end times figure called the Antichrist.

People who don't know this just don't read enough.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Rasalghul

It's true...I hear a lot of "the antichrist" being tossed around in particular discussions...where if you'll notice, i prefer the term "a/an antichrist" to demonstrate that it's just one out of the many that have came and are yet to come...

A2D

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Flagg, I think it's smart to think little baby Jesus grown up to be the one who gave His life for us.....is the anti-Christ.....go tell that idea to mother Mary....you know, the mom that when he passed by her during the walk to cross......said to her, " see mother, I make all things new "
edit on 16-2-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

Then you see my point. People mean the Beast, but I guess a cool word is more important to them than biblical accuracy.

I never thought Christ was the beast, but if you call today's church Christ, then he would be anti Christianity what with Paul's legalism and false teachings. The pride, the arrogance. People dislike Christianity because of Paul and Yahweh not Christ and God.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Kind of like the thread title yeah? Where it clearly says "THE" antichrist....hmm cool words indeed

A2D

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

I'm not the idiot who thinks the bible prophecy says the antichrist.
Not that you are either. Not sure what you meant by that last message.

edit on 17-2-2016 by Rasalghul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I was just pointing out the prevalence of those who say "the" antichrist...as if it were one being or individual....not saying that you believe it to be one person/entity but merely demonstrating how common it really is to refer to an antichrist as THE antichrist....(even those who know better often times get sucked into the "THE" reference...)

A2D

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I was just pointing out the prevalence of those who say "the" antichrist...as if it were one being or individual....not saying that you believe it to be one person/entity but merely demonstrating how common it really is to refer to an antichrist as THE antichrist....(even those who know better often times get sucked into the "THE" reference...)
A2D

"Christ consciousness" is not an individual (its an idea); just as Anti-Christ consciousness is not an individual (just an idea).

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

As usual, it's a bit of a job figuring out what exactly you mean...but...

If you're saying there is not a single "antichrist" but rather it's more a position of opposition then I agree. If, however, you're saying that Christ was not an individual and just an idea or ideology then I have to humbly disagree.

A2D

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

As usual, it's a bit of a job figuring out what exactly you mean...but...
If you're saying there is not a single "antichrist" but rather it's more a position of opposition then I agree. If, however, you're saying that Christ was not an individual and just an idea or ideology then I have to humbly disagree.
A2D

Christ Consciousness is this: the ability to change this world for the positive; each of us has the ability to establish a direct communication with the mind of God through Christs teachings.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Watch this video about the name given to the Son of God : www.nehemiaswall.com...

As the Bible says 'there is no other name given... by which we must be saved''!

The name 'Jesus' is the Latin version, given by the Catholic Church and we know by their actions that they don't actually believe in an ever-present & all-seeing God.

So, yes - Jesus not only was, but is the Antichrist.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
originally posted by: Maigret

Maigret: So, yes - Jesus not only was, but is the Antichrist.

Where or what is the NAME; the depotist/describer all seeing voice condemner of such a being at what time in history? Who is the progenitor of this knowledge you speak of. How can Christ be one and the same Anti-Christ? Matter and anti-matter cannot co-exist in the same space.
edit on 13-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
It seems the being mentioned is potentially of the primary Super Natural realms-that is incarnated or manifested here.
To 1 LORD JESUS CHRIST was / is not the anti one. But is however of the Super Natural realms also...

Description of the anti one and its influences.
Revelations 16:

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame

edit on 3/13/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Just a sideline here... Jesus is not Immanuel, because as with all Biblical names, Immanuel is actually descriptive of what he achieves. The point being that 'Jesus' does not achieve this, which is the reason we've had silence from God for the last two thousand years.

However, the name 'Yeshua' is being revealed for this generation and it is because of him that God the Father/Creator is literally with us, as many will find out when they get personal and direct contact with God Himself; then Yeshua will be recognised as the cause and fulfill the name of Immanuel, which means 'God with us'.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Where or what is the NAME; the depotist/describer all seeing voice condemner of such a being at what time in history? Who is the progenitor of this knowledge you speak of. How can Christ be one and the same Anti-Christ? Matter and anti-matter cannot co-exist in the same space.

In short: -

The word 'anti' means 'against and also, 'in place of'!

Jesus Christ is Christian deity, God the Son, second person of the Trinity, worshipped as God in Chrsitian churches throughout the world, on Sunday and at Easter and Christmas.

Yeshua the Messiah, is 'kosher' Jewish High Priest, Son/Lamb/Word of God and he will lead his followers in worship of our Creator, God the Father, on the Saturday Sabbath and on all the Bilically prescribed festivals.

As you can see, they are NOT one and the same!! Jesus stands 'in place of' Yeshua the Messiah.

You will find proof of the original name of the Son of God here - www.nehemiaswall.com...

The Bible says clearly, 'there is no no other name given...' (Acts 4:12) and 'he is condemned already who does not believe in the name of the only begotten Son of God'. John 3:18)
edit on 14/3/2016 by Maigret because: Proofing

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
originally posted by: vethumanbeing

vhb: Where or what is the NAME; the depotist/describer all seeing voice condemner of such a being at what time in history? Who is the progenitor of this knowledge you speak of. How can Christ be one and the same Anti-Christ? Matter and anti-matter cannot co-exist in the same space.

Maigret: In short: - The word 'anti' means 'against and also, 'in place of'

Well that's a relief to finally be told Christ is the Anti-Christ. Not sure this helps anyone. Satan is rolling around somewhere uncomfortable being affiliated with such an unclean being as Jesus.

Maigret: Jesus Christ is Christian deity, God the Son, second person of the Trinity, worshipped as God in Chrsitian churches throughout the world, on Sunday and at Easter and Christmas.

I heard that Satan hates these rituals in particular.

Maigret: Yeshua the Messiah, is 'kosher' Jewish High Priest, Son/Lamb/Word of God and he will lead his followers in worship of our Creator, God the Father, on the Saturday Sabbath and on all the Bilically prescribed festivals.

Um Hum.

Maigret: As you can see, they are NOT one and the same!! Jesus stands 'in place of' Yeshua the Messiah.
You will find proof of the original name of the Son of God here - www.nehemiaswall.com... The Bible says clearly, 'there is no no other name given...' (Acts 4:12) and 'he is condemned already who does not believe in the name of the only begotten Son of God'. John 3:18)

This is supposed to prove Jesus and Satan are one and the same combined as a fun filled likable Christ Anti-Christ (hey Satan would need to be crucified and risen/resurrected as well); one could invite both (as one demi-god) to a family gathering for an Easter Egg Hunt and not scare the children too badly, just don't get into specifics.
edit on 14-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

1 John was written by a prophet who knew when his words would be read with understanding when he used the word 'Antichrist' and he knew there would be many images [Revelation 13:14] of this one Antichrist, so you would have many 'Christs' [Also mentioned in Matthew 24:5].

The term the 'Antichrist' covers all the Biblical references to the same character referred in different terms, such as: the Beast from the Sea, the Little Horn, the Eighth Head, etc. but it takes the Holy Spirit to make all these come together to make sense.

Daniel says in 7:25 of the Little Horn that he shall persecute the Saints of the Most High... and they shall be given into his hand for time, times and half a time - iow three and a half years. In Revelation 13:5 & 7 the Beast from the Sea is also given power to overcome the Saints for a period of 42 months. (And the Two Witnesses of Revelation 11:3 prophesy for 1,260 days.)

So is this event, where the power of the Saints of God 'is shattered' (Daniel 12:7) going to happen twice, or are the Little Horn and the Beast from the Sea one and the same?

A prophetic year is 360 days and three years and half prophetic years is also equal to 42 months, or 1,260 days or 180 weeks.

Do I have to go on... or can you read and understand your Bible on your own yet?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Hah-ha! Your sarcasm becomes you.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join