It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finding replies I have made.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Is there a way to find all replies I've made since day 1? I wanted to re read old topics and replies but alas, all I see I can do is see other folks replies to posts I've authored.

I swear back the day we could see our replies to posts others made, etc. Does it still exist?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Go to your Profile and click on Posts

That will show you all of your posts

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: sarra1833

In the upper right corner of the screen is a little dial or spedometer... or is it a clock? Or an art palette? Anyhow, I digress. It's the symbol that appears to the left of the "speech bubble" like symbols. When you mouse over it, it says "go to profile." Click that.

Then click the "posts" button. Click the "member's reply" date to the right of the thread titles to be taken directly to the post in the thread it shows.

Scroll down to load ever more posts. It could still be more intuitively designed and easier to filter imo, but it works.

Peace.
edit on 2/10/2016 by AceWombat04 because: Necessary correction

edit on 2/10/2016 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AceWombat04

and how far back can you go. Maybe it's just me...but I dont see my posts from day 1. Only more recent ones.

Browsing could also be improved by a simple page number, and not scrolling screens, which go one by one. I'm for instance unable to see the first commentary I ever made...

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
i can only scroll back a year...everything I posted before that is unreachable.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
i can only scroll back a year...everything I posted before that is unreachable.

That's unfortunate. Needs a filter by date option to remedy that (assuming those posts are still indexable) imo.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

In the upper right corner of the screen is a little dial or spedometer... or is it a clock? Or an art palette? Anyhow, I digress. It's the symbol that appears to the left of the "speech bubble" like symbols.

I think thats an old elevator symbol (?)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

In the upper right corner of the screen is a little dial or spedometer... or is it a clock? Or an art palette? Anyhow, I digress. It's the symbol that appears to the left of the "speech bubble" like symbols.

I think thats an old elevator symbol (?)

Ah I guess I can see that!

Peace

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Here's a way using boo-lean operators... go to your search engine and type exactly as shown, spaces, quotes and all or cut and paste:

"sarra1833" site: abovetopsecret.com

After the search result comes up then sort it by date.
edit on 11-2-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join