It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calais Migrant Staged Conflict Brewing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
These people above No Borders are responsible for a lot of the rioting in Calais.

www.dover-express.co.uk...

Back in September last year there were reports of ISIS Jihadists hiding amongst the csmp and just last month we were warned there msy be ISIS militants hiding there as it is an ideal place to just blen uk.news.yahoo.com...

There seems to be an assumption by people on ATS that all these people are refugees from Syria. Admittedly there may be some there but the majority arent. The majority are from Africa, Pakistan etc. Some have even lived in the UK and been deported.

The confusion comes about I think because a lot presume this camp has just appeared last year when the refugee crisis started but it hasnt. This has been going on for years. The camp has grown in numbers but it isnt new.

This is France's problem and although the Major of Calais is very vocal in blaming the UK for being a soft touch what she seems to fail to understand is that it is France who have let them through their borders in the first place and allowed them to travel freely across France to Calais. If she doesnt want these people here in Calais then why are they making a permanent camp for them.

The time has long gone now when this should have been sorted out and given that France are in a State of Emergency I would have thought they would have dealt with this by now. They need to force the people there to give fingerprints and to seek asylum. France is a safe Country so there is no reason for the migrants to keep refusing to do this unless they are hiding something which I believe is closer to the truth. If they wont produce ID and refuse to say where they are from then they should be interned until a time they decide to tell the truth and then deported. This is a mattet of national security now. France said it was at war and needs to get tough.

The Police and authorities know there are organisations like No Borders and Human Rights Solicitors fueling this and they also need to get tough with those people. A lot are British and should be kicked out of France if they are involved in riots and potentially imprisoned.

Summer will be here soon and many Brits will be travelling to and thro from France. They should be protected as well as lorry drivers trying to make a living. I fear however someone will die before anything is donr.

There was a lot of anger also this week at the way Pegida were dealt with and the French man who used to be part of the foreign legion. Although people may not agree with Pegida there were apparently many Police called in which some saw as an over reaction and questions were asked why was the same vigour not used against rioting migrants and tge No Borders crowd!
a reply to: anxiouswens

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Hilarious isn't it. Anti capitalists aiding and abetting a criminal gang to break into a country illegally.....so that they can go and become part of a capitalist system.

Is someone going to tell them?

As long as they keep getting a cheque, they'll be out there playing at sticking it to the man. Whoever "the man" is in this situation, I'm not sure.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens
And guess who is a LARGE part of funding 'no borders? Soros.

He is a huge proponent of 'no borders', go figure. Strange bedfellows IMHO. Unless you want a one world government.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I have no sympathy for these 'Economical Migrants' & 'Illegals' (Lets call them what they are) as they should not be there in the first place so I couldn't care ess what happens TBH.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
I don't believe we should just open the borders, but I don't have a solution to this problem, I rarely see solutions to these problems on ATS, France has just as many free things for their citizens as the uk. Free health care generous benefit system, so I can't see why they haven't sought asylum in France. The problem is in France, so it should be the French sorting it out.

I sometimes wonder how much the British press is to blame for creating a false perception of this country to foreigners. The mail endlessly pushes stories of people on benefits that live in mansions with free cars to the point that there are even people who live here that believe it's a common occurance.

TBH if I didn't know the reality of living here was so crap, I'd wanna come too.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
How far are YOU - not the army, or politicians - prepared to go, in order to defend your values?

We all know the basic answer to the current state of things, but in the name of civilised politeness we're not allowed to say. All the terrible things that you are imagining are probably going to happen, I would suggest making preparations.

If the people of ATS are waiting for the government to act in our best interests, then God help the rest of the population. Maybe many of us are awake, but we're daydreaming if we expect anything but more of the same from those pathologically lying, professionally smooth-talking careerist non-humans.

War is not fought with announcements of intentions and a rule book in hand. We are at war.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

I sometimes wonder how much the British press is to blame for creating a false perception of this country to foreigners.

How would it be the British Press to blame?

As you will be aware many of them don't even speak the language, let

alone read it. The cost to the country in interpreters and printing every

official pamphlet in more than a dozen dialects is enormous.

I often shop in some of those areas and if you just stop and listen you could

be forgiven for thinking you are in a foreign country.

The mail endlessly pushes stories of people on benefits that live in mansions with free cars to the point that there are even people who live here that believe it's a common occurance.

There are people on benefits living in large houses (a bit exergerated to

call them mansions,) however from their perspective they probably seem like

mansions from what they have been used to. If they are on benefits their rent

gets paid, and from the documentaries I have seen, the rent is higher than

anything I could have afforded.

And the transport issue you have raised is FACT from personal experience,

little known, kept quiet about, and does exist .... because it is cheaper

than taxis!!

Whatever happened to using public transport????

TBH if I didn't know the reality of living here was so crap, I'd wanna come too.

Your reality that is so crap .... they would kill for?

edit on 10-2-2016 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Another factor is the higher proportion of better off, looked-after-by-mummy types who go 'roughing it' around the world. Inhabitants of other lands must get a very inaccurate impression of life here if they can only judge by media presentations and the backpacking travellers they encounter. I tried this theory on a looked-after-by-mummy 'world traveller' recently and his reaction was to blush.

Living here is not crap largely because we have a lot of decent police. If you disagree with this statement move to Gloucestershire.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
Well it's nice to sit and judge these people from the comfort of a laptop and a warm house, but when you get a loaf of individuals and set up a camp called the jungle for them and call them swarms and animals. They are hardly going to be displaying their finer qualities of humanity, but seeing as it's very unlikely to happen to you or one of your own. Judge away, but when I've seen posters on here saying shoot them all I wonder who the real animals are.

They are trying to break into another country illegally. A country where there are already housing shortages, areas of high unemployment, where the healthcare system is running at breaking point. They're not even in France legally. They could stay in Paris just as easily. Apparently they are all either translators from Afghanistan who worked for the British army or children from Iraq and Syria. Though there are dozens of different nationalities.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Lol I bet the rich backpackers don't help.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join