It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey Nukes Donbass Ukraine to start WW3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
So today I kept seeing a movie that I had seen probably 20 times before keep popping up in my Youtube page so I thought why not, I was tired and being lazy so I started watching it and noticed something very ominous I had never noticed before. Right at the beginning of the movie about how WW3 would start, there it was for all to see if they paid attention."By Dawns Early Light" This movie was made in 1990.

Right at the beginning they show a nuclear missile on radar, launching in the south of Turkey and then flying up north to detonate over Donetsk, Ukraine. I thought to myself well now what are the odds of that? In that movie it ended up in a nuclear exchange with the U.S. NATO and the Soviet Union but think about why they picked that as the target of all places to start WW3?

We have Turkey shooting down a Russian bomber as it was attacking the Turkish terrorist in Syria and it looks like they might try that stunt again.

Things are heating up in Ukraine again so if Russia is forced to invade eastern Ukraine, into the Donbass region how far of a fetch would it be for the nutcase Erdogan to nuke them? I know the U.S. has total control over our nuclear bombs in Turkey for the NATO fighters and any bombers we may land there but how hard would it be for Turkey to have a few Nukes of their own in hiding?

Erdogan already thinks he is God so what will stop him from his Arab wet dream of getting the non Arabs to kill one another? The U.S. would be instantly blamed and attacked for it. Is Erdogan so confident in NATOs missile shield that he would risk his own country?

Yes he would, he is a suicidal Arab leader with a potent army and a major god complex, he dreams of dominating the Arab world and southern Europe once again. I can only hope that Russia sees any attack from Turkey for what it really is and does not attack the U.S. because of it.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge
Believe me, the Soviets go down...we all go down....

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
i just cant see this happening..i really cant.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

There will be no nukes used by anyone, anywhere.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
In that movie the nuke was launched by renegade Soviet Officers because the Soviet Union was losing the Cold War. So they started a shooting war. As the Turks why would they bother nuking Ukraine? The Turks have the Russians right where they want them. They taught the Russians a lesson about trying to push them around and exposed how helpless Russia was to do anything about it. And meanwhile they get to sit and watch Russia fall deeper into economic ruin.

Turkey has the support of NATO and the Arab League along with its good buddies Georgia and Azerbaijan. In Ukraine the Russian now have to deal with the Chinese as well as the West making that mess and even bigger losing proposition. The Turks are more than happy to watch the Russian burn their own house down.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
In that movie the nuke was launched by renegade Soviet Officers because the Soviet Union was losing the Cold War. So they started a shooting war. As the Turks why would they bother nuking Ukraine? The Turks have the Russians right where they want them. They taught the Russians a lesson about trying to push them around and exposed how helpless Russia was to do anything about it. And meanwhile they get to sit and watch Russia fall deeper into economic ruin.

Turkey has the support of NATO and the Arab League along with its good buddies Georgia and Azerbaijan. In Ukraine the Russian now have to deal with the Chinese as well as the West making that mess and even bigger losing proposition. The Turks are more than happy to watch the Russian burn their own house down.

...what a load of #h#t. Nothing but wishful, delusional thinking.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I don't think there's any upcoming nuking of the Donbass area!

Now I'll throw it plainly as I see it! Is it possible that the whole story about Ukraine has been told upside down ?
Is it possible that actually the Donbass rebellion against Kiev is a Farce ?
Is it possible that actually the EU-NATO and the US at least in the beginning were runnin the Donbass rebellion ?
In other words, is the west actually supporting both sides ? Was the west's aim to simply get both sides to kill each other and attempt to drag Russia into a war. ?

Yes you heard it right ! My conspiracy theory here is that the west has been running the Donbass rebellion from the beginning, for the sole purpose of breaking Ukraine and attempt to drag Russia into a war.
That said ... the failure is obvious!

top topics

join