It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and Sanders Win New Hampshire Primary

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

So when you post proof that all of the current candidates are bought and paid for like you claim I will take you seriously. Until then to me you are a yelling drive by.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Wow, those were some pretty women on stage with Trump. But I noticed that there were very few women or minorities at Trumps victory NH speech. Mostly white men.

At Bernie's gathering the minorities and women were well represented.

For Trump to be successful he is going to have to appeal to more women and minorities or he will join the ranks of other Republican losers.

I don't know how he can do that this late in the game. Not that it really matters...the neocon overlords in the GOP will never nominate the Donald.

edit on 9-2-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Trump and Sanders Win New Hampshire Primary

God help us all.

Dumb and Dumber the reality tv show.

And who are the Mensa members you're rooting for? Clinton and Cruz?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ExNihiloRed

For the conservative party, Reagan was the last great president of the United States. Many of us were not even alive then, and in our lifetimes, we have had no one running for office or in office that does anything good for Americans and they are supposed to be representative of us, yet they don't even try to represent us.

It's cool, and exciting that someone might get into office who actually might represent us, a chance at another great president who is for the people.

It is something so different than anything I have ever seen, that it makes me want to get behind it.

edit on 9-2-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ExNihiloRed

originally posted by: Kitana
Sanders is giving his victory speech now.

I can hear all the corporate lawyers drafting their merger agreements to leave this country.

Good riddance. They've already outsourced their jobs to India, so in essence,they already left.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

It is something so different than anything I have ever seen, that it makes me want to get behind it.

I think you should! Trump is going to need all the help he can get.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

For the conservative party, Reagan was the last great president of the United States. Many of us were not even alive then, and in our lifetimes, we have had no one running for office or in office that does anything good for Americans and they are supposed to be representative of us, yet they don't even try to represent us.

It's cool, and exciting that someone might get into office who actually might represent us, a chance at another great president who is for the people.

I was alive during Reagan's tenure, he was my favorite president, and I'm a registered Democrat. Not only conservatives liked him. Ever hear of Reagan Democrats?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

At least I don't sit around wondering why Trump has no black children and pretending he's a racist or something for it. I am sure he didn't think he ought to prance black people around like little trophies instead of people like the liberals do.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I know he was popular among democrats too during that era, but I don't suppose I heard the phrase coined specifically as 'Reagan Democrats'.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

I can hear all the corporate lawyers drafting their merger agreements to leave this country.

Good riddance. They've already outsourced their jobs to India, so in essence,they already left.

We should be trying to get those jobs back to America, not throwing our hands up and sending the rest after them.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I admire your passion.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

At least I don't sit around wondering why Trump has no black children and pretending he's a racist or something for it. I am sure he didn't think he ought to prance black people around like little trophies instead of people like the liberals do.

Spoken like a true Trump supporter.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I may disagree with Trump, but I honestly do not think he is a racist. That is a very liberal spearhead argument, I agree.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I may disagree with Trump, but I honestly do not think he is a racist. That is a very liberal spearhead argument, I agree.

I don't think Trump is a racist either. But his rhetoric sure does attract them. Trump is a genius at marketing his candidacy and pumping up his base. This election is going to be ugly and mean. Great fun indeed.

edit on 9-2-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Almost everyone I know wants Carson. I like him well myself, but he is too quiet and soft spoken and just isn't staying in the running. For me, that leaves Trump, and I like him, I think he would do very well as president. His platform would work out wonderfully I believe.

But we all must vote for who we think is best. This is what this is about after all, who best represents us!

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Waiting for Al Sharpton to say: "There's a special place in hell, for African Americans who don't vote for Hillary!"

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Almost everyone I know wants Carson. I like him well myself, but he is too quiet and soft spoken and just isn't staying in the running. For me, that leaves Trump, and I like him, I think he would do very well as president. His platform would work out wonderfully I believe.

But we all must vote for who we think is best. This is what this is about after all, who best represents us!

Carson likely will drop out after his abysmal showing in NH.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Carson likely will drop out after his abysmal showing in NH.

Perhaps he can get some treatment for his narcolepsy.
In the meantime Christie has gone home to consider his position, so he might drop out. I think that Bush will cling on by his fingernails and try and beat off Cruz and Rubio as the remaining candidates desperately try and assemble an anti-Trump movement. It's interesting that Trump can't seem to get much above 35% in the polls.
As for Trump's speech in NH - whoa. He's nuts. Is this what the GOP has sunk to? Really? A bloviating fascist with a bad comb-over who shouts a lot and lies even more?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

We should be trying to get those jobs back to America, not throwing our hands up and sending the rest after them.

I posted on another board last week that one in 4 American companies are leaving China for India and Vietnam. Speaking with a friend of mine who does business in China he said Vietnam has promised no corporate taxes for the first 5 or 7 years and no lease payments for the same time period. With America's 35% corporate tax why would anyone want to set up an run a business here.. Ford is doubling it's factory capacity in Mexico.. Compete or fall by the way side.. Without jobs and income all the great social dreams are just that...dreams.. Trump seems to be the only one actually talking about ways to get companies back to America. Maybe he is full of beans but all the others have so far just been carbon copies of the failed policies of those who went before.... after Regan left office. Regan after Carter was like a day of sunshine after a long hard winter.
edit on 727thk16 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
nvm, I broke my own rule

edit on 2 10 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join