It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An 18yo Ted Cruz wants to "take over everything, world domination".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Cruz doesnt really make this statement in a joking way.

He looks right into the camera and says it with sincerity.

The rich powerful part I could understand but taking over the world and world domination?

I think what makes this video that much more creepy is when its coupled with this idea that "God" has chosen Cruz. That "God" talks to Cruz and that Cruz, according to his father, is the "anointed one".

We've had these guys in the past.

"God" "told" Bush to go kill hundreds of thousands of men, women and children...

Bush: God told me to invade Iraq.

Why wasnt he immediately arrested?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Topic thread posted a couple weeks ago.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I am by no means a fan of Cruz, but this was obviously a tongue in cheek kind of thing, with no real thought behind it. I've said the same thing myself from time to time.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I'm 18...I'd like the same thing...
only I want to take the power away from those in domination which deceives and robs mankind of its rightful means of existence to satisfy thier greed...
I would make examples of them all public live world wide to show what such behavior deserves...
I can assure you the display would suffice as instruction for what's not allowed...
Then we could all fill our faces and be far to content with our lives to consider harming each other...
The End...
True Story. ..

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere
Many people I am certain have said this in their lives, as have I, and reportedly one of my high school teachers from whatever time ago. It is absurd to go off on this, on what a candidate has said at such a young age. What does it matter? Even if he were serious. Hate seeing threads on such absurdities and to make it worse, repeatedly within the same week or so.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

At 18 the U.S. feels you're mature enough to vote. I can understand him saying he wants to be rich, every young person wishes that before starting a life long career. However saying he aspires for world domination isn't exactly a common thing most young people normally would say.

He's proved to be a control freak. He was responsible for shutting down the government, and as a Junior Senator he was stepping on too many feet, which caused a lot of republican senators to dislike him. He's clearly domineering in the Senate so maybe this domination thing is ringing true in some respects.

At 3.5 million net worth, he's got the rich end of it down. Now all he needs is the power to dominate. The video would make a good attack ad for any of his competitors. It may be tongue and cheek, but young peoples comments sometimes reveal a lot about themselves.

new topics

top topics

join