It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clinton Body Bags

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I would really like to know what 2-5 names you think are the only "legitimate" conspiracy deaths related to the Clintons...

Care to share?

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Oh Oh.

Hillary says Obama would be a good Justice

Then Scalia dies "suddenly" !!!

Hmmm

Right. She sent one of the Arkansas ninjas down to Texas to shoot him the neck with a blow dart so Obama can appoint himself to the Supreme Court. Because 79 year old men never just die of natural causes.

Another dead friend of Bill!
edit on 13-2-2016 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

That's so 1990's.
They have newer and less obvious ways nowadays....no trace.

Last chance texaco to lean the SC far left. It had to be done. The ends justify the means. There is only the fight.

The Supreme Court holds the Big Keys to fundamentally transforming our country. IMO, appointing a SC justice is probably the single most important act of a presidency, and if he/she gets the opportunity to do it three times, you can put a country on a whole different track.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
it looks like when I read - On the Issues- from that link posted about Antonin Scallia, that he's pretty much like anyone on most issues but 100% against anything gay in any shape, form or fashion whether it be tying the knot or just casual flute tooting or canoe polishing. He would have strung the gays up in a split second if only he could have.
edit on 14-2-2016 by Voyager1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Is SCALIA a Hillary Clinton or Obama body bag????

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: daveinats

Maybe it was one of those "it's good for all of us" type deals.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

i appologies

my initial post was an off the cuff remark

i have only ever ` scratched the surface ` of this " clinton death list " lunacy

and this led me to assume that it was 95 % bat crap - with a diamond core

i think the clintons are reprobates who deserve public flogging for thier mis demeanors - i am no supporter or appologist for either

but as you asked me to clarify which names on the list i thought were meritous - i sat down and google-fu ed my ` short list `

as i didnt want to make any claim i could not substantiate

3 hours later - i gave up and opened a bottle of wine

20 pages of google results - for each name was just a quagmire of spurious regurgitation

to actually cement in my mind which case has merit - i would need to spend time and money [ FOIA sublisssions etc ] to cut throught the bat crap

i really cannot be arsed doing thois - as the clintons have very little reall eeffect on my life - and " its someone elses proble m"

the fact that no one has published any credible reports on any investigation of the death list names - is what seals it for me

thats it - i withdraw

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: daveinats

At this point, I would say not likely... While I do agree that the timing is not good and the lack of autopsy is suspicious (given it's Texas and not typical routine for them to NOT do one...), I don't see any direct links to the Clintons specifically.

That's not to say something couldn't possibly come up later that has yet to be revealed... But I don't see any direct correlation that would HELP Hillary or Bill through Scalia's death.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I understand and respect your decision.

However, I hope you look back a page or two and see the details I started posting about the one individual I (randomly) picked from the list. The details are pretty substantial. There's 46 others on that list to research. As you said, it's time consuming...

The Clintons don't directly affect my business, life, income, children, etc either...but indirectly through their corruption, they threaten us all. While I do understand that there are many other corrupt politicians (on both sides), I'm focusing on this ONE because she wants to become President....something that could have serious and fatal consequences to our country if won by a psychopathic narcissist who has a record of "offing people" that are inconvenient.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
All likely true.

Hillary taught Bill all about Chicago/Mafia Machine politics/enforcement.

3 2 - James Milan - Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to natural causes".

And now, and an old age, Bill has even started talking like somebody straight out of the Godfather.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy I agree. This is some very spooky stuff and people tend to disappear. I know personally about the power of the elite and moved as far away as I could from TPTB. The Clinton's sold their souls many years ago and they obviously have power or Hillary would have been in jail by now. The fix is in and has been for quite awhile. I don't really believe voting will make a difference. Sorry to be so negative but I know too much-and am totally disgusted with present US politics. She is awful but they all are. This from someone with a polysci masters education.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I hope some remote viewers also get interested to see which murders Clintons did, so far I have not seen. Anyhow whether it would help, because the authorities and police cover up anyhow. Here many cases solved somewhat; ______beforeitsnews/conspiracy-theories/2016/06/remote-viewing-murder-cases-2476024.html
edit on 30-6-2016 by Suanna because: Couldn't get the link functioning

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Somebody needs to update the Clinton body bag counts in the last since months is been quite a few to add to the list.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Best thing about all this, they are getting older. They will get to face their judgment on all these things soon enough.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
My point has been that the information in the OP is overtly, or by insinuation, accusing Bill and Hillary Clinton of being serial killers, or at best employing Killers for Hire.

It's beyond ludicrous.

If you choose to believe a former President, and Secretary of State are serial killers, then help yourselves. I suggest LOL as an appropriate forum for this thread.

/done

Dealing with the Clintons, first they are not very liked by their own state. A big part of this is that much of their secret dealings there during his Governorship is not so secret to the locals. Just as a side story here, I was stationed in Little Rock for three years and I continued to go there monthly for five more years after that. I talked to a number of people that were involved in service business side for the Clintons. Caterers, attendants etc that worked years around them and in every case they talked about how wild his parties were, the shady people there, the drugs etc that was so common. How sociopathic Hilary was around the staff and that what Bill did with other woman (for many many years) was all well known to Hilary and those who worked round them.

This is just my observations and any of you can rule it out as total bunk, but personally, when someone talks about Whitewater, Futures, Chinagate and so on I can see it all fit so nicely in how the Clintons worked while he was Governor, and before.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

And THERE IS a PATTERN with virtually all of them.

Or, you might say, 1-3 patterns depending on the level of detail looked at.

Then there are the issues of:

1. Is it in their KNOWN CHARACTER to foster such a thing? ABSOLUTELY.

2. Did/do they have the oligarchy 'connections' sufficient to insure such a thing is pulled off? ABSOLUTELY.

3. Would either one of them have any compunctions or moral hesitancies about pulling such a ruthless stunt? ABSOLUTELY NOT!

4. Does it fit in with their almost life-long pattern of stepping on anyone, doing anything to gain and/or maintain power? ABSOLUTELY.

5. Did the Fosterized individuals know too much about the Clintons--or were somehow in the way? ABSOLUTELY.

6. Were there more than curious irregularities surrounding the forensics after the deaths? In virtually every case--ABSOLUTELY--MOST OUTRAGEOUSLY SO IN MULTIPLE WAYS.

7. Have very reliable and historically extremely honest and high integrity folks testified to outrageous irregularities and/or certain knowledge of such a murder. ABSOLUTELY.

edit on 6/8/2016 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
WORTH REPEATING WITH EMPHASES:

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Dealing with the Clintons, first they are not very liked by their own state. A big part of this is that much of their secret dealings there during his Governorship is not so secret to the locals. Just as a side story here, I was stationed in Little Rock for three years and I continued to go there monthly for five more years after that. I talked to a number of people that were involved in service business side for the Clintons. Caterers, attendants etc that worked years around them and in every case they talked about how wild his parties were, the shady people there, the drugs etc that was so common. How sociopathic Hilary was around the staff and that what Bill did with other woman (for many many years) was all well known to Hilary and those who worked round them.

This is just my observations and any of you can rule it out as total bunk, but personally, when someone talks about Whitewater, Futures, Chinagate and so on I can see it all fit so nicely in how the Clintons worked while he was Governor, and before.

Often enough, group consensus and GROUP-THINK CAN be wrong.

However, MOST of the time in this sort of thing, it cannot be very thoroughly hidden from the general populace. As you've noted--service people SEE first hand. And THEY TALK. Yeah, so what. So what is WHEN it is more than an isolated story here and there, WHEN VIRTUALLY EVERY ONE THAT GETS NEAR THEM without being in their pocket or under their spell--when the whole long list of such folks SAY THE SAME HORRIBLE STORY, it becomes ignorant and stupid to fail to believe THE TRUTH.

edit on 6/8/2016 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join