It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ham Radio Operator in Utah overhears recent pilot reporting of ufo sighting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Something about this story, as related in the source link, makes no sense. The area where this occured would be in the Salt Lake ARTCC area, but 127.95 MHz is not one of their frequencies. I have used it in Atlanta ARTCC and Oakland but I looked in the FAA FD and 127.95 is not used by SLC, which the FAA designates as ZLC ARTCC.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   
So the conversation was deleted because it did not contain anything to do with UFO's, which there is no evidence it did other than a man who says he heard it and decided to not record it?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

What i always find more interesting about reports of the mile long craft is that they are always seen by 1 or 2 people , maybe a small group from time to time. I would think that a mile long flying object would be seen by thousands of people on quite a few occasions at least since they should be vissible from extremely long distances.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Research showed that the aircraft was American Airlines Flight Number 434

the person listening to the alledged radio traffic SHOULD know the aircraft ID - its only repeated at the start of every exchange they make

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Nice find and Thanx for the share here on this!
S+F! Syx...

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I was just checking the site and posting again to see if there are any updates on this sighting. There are a few comments from posters from yesterday and someone mentioned the NARCAP website has lots of sighting postings from pilots and investigations by a Richard Haines whose name sounds familiar to me for some reason. Here is the link for anyone who wants to check it out. I am going to.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Utah is a unique place. The people while predominantly Mormon also have those who would like to think their the next Alanis Morrissette or eclectic savant. USU's right at the base of the Wasatch mountains in Logan. Some places have their adherents and unusual click of individuals.

This Alien Dave just about has it covered, or it eclipses every topic that is important. I'd guess this story is mentioned...... and expounded upon.
www.aliendave.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Indeed it is. Nice link you provided. I was going to say the Dugway area has been mentioned many times as being the new Area 15. There is a link in the site which mentioned a show I saw on the "UFO Hunters" concerning Dugway, but when I tried to click on this link I got page not found, unfortunately. I am however going to check this site out and have a look around. Thanks.

edit on 13am29am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
upon checking back for any updated info I came across this today. As the webmaster said it was nice to hear back in a timely response from the FAA regarding a request for info related to this incident.

As noted the subject of the ufo did not come up in this recording of pilot/tower conversation unfortunately. There is still a lot of missing info from the archives, nor was the estimated size of the object confirmed. The airline crew described the object as " a large orange square." Sounds like an orange Borg cube!

As the aircraft was headed in an ENE direction, there are a lot of "dense" returns in the 2 o' clock position. Doppler also is shown in "clear air mode" which means gain is turned up making it more sensitive.

A number of preliminary interpretations are made by the site owner. This continues to be an ongoing situation on the sighting also. These some of the preliminary interpretations include:

Radar shows a dense area of returns at the exact position and time as reported by the pilot. These returns are not military or drones. Birds and weather targets would not be detected in an isolated area that far from the radar sites.

Any passengers on the flight who saw anything are still being requested to file reports on this site. I will continue to follow and post any additional updates.
Note: there is still a year date discrepency on the radar map and the doppler map which was already mentioned in previous posts.

edit on 05pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

edit on 05pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
have any members here who are pilots or work in aviation hear from, or know about, first hand accounts of recent unidentified encounters in the air?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Thanks for updating the thread with fresh information.

I commented earlier in this thread that the issue with the date error only applies to the text added to the Doppler radar image. If you look in the right hand column of that image, you can see that the image itself is from 2016.

You know how it is at the beginning of a new year. A lot of time I'll still be using the previous year with the current year's month and day.

-dex

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
have any members here who are pilots or work in aviation hear from, or know about, first hand accounts of recent unidentified encounters in the air?

I've seen the 400 foot long cigar over Dallas at 4,500 AGL, and orbs and the strange one on north LBJ freeway in Dallas....it was morphing into dots with jets arriving minutes later...these days we are seeing biblical scenarios....

I've seen it all....... and from a world view.....just the physical life....nothing jives

not just visual mysteries but audible, too even spiritual

I'm a pilot and an incredible outdoorsman....night time dangerous game caller, and finance investment conqueror....in Texas....time to get what's in the bible

over and out....

edit on 5-3-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 5-3-2016 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz

edit on 5-3-2016 by GBP/JPY because: yessirrr

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

ahh...ok......you're incredible and you've seen it all....got it.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

your most welcome.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join