It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lib Dems, The Daily Mail Of Political Parties?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I can scarcely believe this.

A little over a week ago, three refugees were shot dead in the camp. Even though there was an enormous police response to the incident, it appears that there will be no further investigation into the incident. The police turn a blind eye.

www.libdemvoice.org...

Every news source I've seen reporting on this story agrees shots were fired, people were injured, but no fatalities on that occasion.

Lib Dem Voice – the most-read independent website by and for Lib Dems – is run by a volunteer collective of Liberal Democrat members, activists and bloggers. The site is read by some 50,000 individual visitors each month, and is ranked among the top 5 most influential blogs in the UK.

Among the top five most influential UK blogs? What's going on here? How can they be so misleading?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Looks like a liberal version of a right wing blog site. I wouldn't pay it much mind. Bloggers have over-hyped senses of importance.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Without actually looking it up ourselves, there is nothing to compare it to.

It would have been good to link some articles reporting it was only shots fired.

I don't know about the Daily Mail of politics, if they were reporting shots fired by immigrants attempting to get into the U.K, kill three innocent bystanders, then yeah I would say they were.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Here's the link. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Religious tensions' spark gunfight in French migrant camp

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Liberal and democratic in name only.

I don't know how you go about gauging the influence of a blog. Sounds like BS.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Kester

I wouldn't pay it much mind. Bloggers have over-hyped senses of importance.

He says with his 10000000 post...

Why don't you just start a blog so we can have the choice of not reading your take on every. Single. Thread.

top topics

join