It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if they are not here to help?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This is all speculation. Let's imagine:

Eisenhower did have a meeting with aliens and they gave him an ultimatum.
Untill some time in the 21. century people should get prepared for contact. Because it would be considered unethical to interfer with civilisations believing aliens are gods.
But the leaders of our g20 are afraid, they get colonised.
So instead of preparing us properly they invest in secret military development. That's why the Minuteman incident happened: another threat.
Now they use their only option, spreading more and more lore about ancient aliens, the galactic federation of light and all that backwards crap, to keep them from publicly revealing their presence.

What do you think?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
They certainly aren't here to help. How can they be with the state of the world as it is?

In your scenario, does the way to disclosure involve bringing the world to the brink just before contact is made? If not, then maybe it's all a bit moot?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Society would collapse.

IMO if aliens revealed themselves then the majority of sheeple
would think they are here to save us from ourselves.

If these alien race/s can traverse the stars, then surely they can help all of earths problems
with their advanced tech.

They might have their own agenda of taking over when we make ourselves become extinct.
Galactic feds may just be waiting for this moment to happen and will not breach their star trek rules.

Either way I dont think the scenario is going to play out the way everyone hoped for.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
They're not helping now, because it'd be like giving weapons to Chimps, actually thats exactly what it would be.

The wrong people run this world, when that ends, when we start changing the world, we'll start seeing things we can only dream of.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
i agree. They only work with the elite to wipe out the poor people.

If they really cared then they would have intervened in the financial collapse of 2008. As they do not give a toss for mankind, this world is in the mess its in today.

The Archons feed off low vibration frequency which is why they told their elite buddies to destroy billions of jobs worldwide whilst the elite got rich.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

possible they could have some type of noninterference policy much as in Star Trek.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

We can only hope!!

edit on 9/2/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091
Regarding Star Strek, There is info on Gene Rodenberry about being part of a UFO group
and for people that thinks that our government wouldn't lie to us I suggest you watch all 10 seasons of SG1.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Oh yes they are here to Help.

Help themselves to our land and resources.

Did Columbus, Cortez, Pissaro, Alexander the Great, etc, ever say "We are here to help"?

No, it was "We claim this land in the name of ......"

I am sure there were Indians who said "If these strange people have the technology to cross vast distances, they must be peaceful"

Our solar system is probably part of some intergalactic empire, maybe someday they will send some Governor to take over.

Thousands of years ago the Chinese Emperor claimed the whole planet, and sent out ships to receive the tribute from the people who did not even know they were part of that empire.

Or they are here "To Serve Man"

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
i agree. They only work with the elite to wipe out the poor people.

If that's the case, they are completely ineffective and useless. I don't see any shortage of poor people in the world, and there are more poor people every day.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
possible they could have some type of noninterference policy much as in Star Trek.

All of them? How many spacefaring civilizations do you think there are? A half dozen that all agree on noninterference? If they're anything like humans, even if there were only a half-dozen, it's hard to imagine that they'd all be happy to agree with keeping their hands off Earth.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Eisenhower did have a meeting with aliens and they gave him an ultimatum.
Untill some time in the 21. century people should get prepared for contact. Because it would be considered unethical to interfer with civilisations believing aliens are gods.
But the leaders of our g20 are afraid, they get colonised.
So instead of preparing us properly they invest in secret military development. That's why the Minuteman incident happened: another threat.
Now they use their only option, spreading more and more lore about ancient aliens, the galactic federation of light and all that backwards crap, to keep them from publicly revealing their presence.

What do you think?

Now that's an interesting idea, but it involves a lot of hand waving and persuasion. I still got to believe they're capable of hiding a monumental secret. Maybe the only way this could work is if the aliens limited their excursions to our planet to only a few occasions. Otherwise, it's too far fetched. Too many camaras and eyes on the skies.

Hmm, what's the premise again? Aliens can't contact us because we're primitive believers in gods and superstition, so they want to wait, but our government is afraid of the aliens and so deliberately develops military defenses and fosters development of irrational beliefs in the population about aliens. The aliens are supposed to be outsmarted and retreat for fear contact will cause our society to implode. And yet they threatened us by shutting down our missile sites. Let me ask, why didn't they prevent us from spreading irrational beliefs about aliens? Did they suddenly get a sour stomach because disabling nuclear silos is so much easier?

So what do I think. I think they'll try to stop us from spreading BS just like they tried to disable the missile launch facilities. Or they've grown tired of us and are busy with other tasks. No doubt in both cases they're still watching our military developments.
edit on 2/9/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MinangATS

Oh yes they are here to Help.

Help themselves to our land and resources.

Did Columbus, Cortez, Pissaro, Alexander the Great, etc, ever say "We are here to help"?

No, it was "We claim this land in the name of ......"

I am sure there were Indians who said "If these strange people have the technology to cross vast distances, they must be peaceful"

Our solar system is probably part of some intergalactic empire, maybe someday they will send some Governor to take over.

Thousands of years ago the Chinese Emperor claimed the whole planet, and sent out ships to receive the tribute from the people who did not even know they were part of that empire.

If this is the case why are we still here? Are they waiting for us to potentially give them a fair fight?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Perhaps the invasion force is similar to the Aschen from Star Gate SG1. In this case the Aschen were an advanced race here to help, they cured almost all human diseases but the side efface was the the total sterility of the human race.
Take a look it's a great concept.

stargate.wikia.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

They are various races with a variety of intentions. Some likely and largely behind the dark energy that has taken hold of our world. Others likely try to loosen their dark hold and bring calm to the storm. Light and love.

We can only do so much as humans if nonhuman and dimentional entities play a role.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Since we are speculating. What if they are only intervening to the powers that can cause large numbers of people to die in an instant? They intervened with Eisenhower and others because of the country's capability of nuclear weapons. Maybe this is a reason why the PTB don't want other countries to have WMDs. Aliens would then reveal themselves to their leaders. The aliens other interest is contact through abduction. Their contact is elusive. Probably genetic or to advance the population. Why? Because humans are important. What if humans started out as a vessel or probe to Earth. Like when NASA sends out remote probes to Mars but much more advanced. They reproduce creating more vessels that can be used/and or controlled remotely. Via the(soul). What if their is an alien species here with one goal which is to advance the human vessel to accomidate the conditions of the planet. Abducting and monitoring. Maybe somewhere creating our replacement vessel when the time comes when the planet through solar/ cosmic radiation, etc., becomes inhabitable for this current model... us. Maybe their goal is to get as many souls or users to this planet as possible.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This topic is one of the most interesting ones to me. But it is also the hardest one to answer. In my honest opinion, the has only been one person who really took this and did a real investigation and came up with an honest conclusion. This person is the late Karla Turner. I say "is" and not "was" because nobody has been able to come up with a conclusion that mirrors reality better than hers. She died of cancer in the mid nineties, but there's a suspicion of fowl play, she developed cancer very rapidly and died even faster. Check her out on YouTube.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Sigh, seriously, more speculation after all the work done by several investigators all over?

No, let's not imagine anything. Get stick to what we know, thanks to all that work already done. Let me sumarize for you:

- There are several 'alien' species visiting us.
- We don't know their origin.
- We know some of their goals.
- Some goals involve hybridization, ADN manipulation, and the making up of an entire hybrid race.
- Ultimately, it seems these hybrids will be put in place in several locations of our societies, reason unknown.

There. It wasn't that hard, was it?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
because maybe alien encounters are just a metaphysical phenomenon and the rest is stories. and they arent here. but not say say they arent "here" to help us or not.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I think if a civilization has mastered interplanetary/dimensional travel...the intelligence needed would weigh the negative against the positive.

I think...and believe that...lets suppose...they are here. were here, are coming here and have always been here...thats a lot of options over time to take us out...for any reason...and they dont have to be here to do it. Correct?

It would just be ZAP! POOF! and we'd have been gone. I honestly believe that far advanced intelligences know that as well...and would have, if they could have...because with that much advanced intelligence...they couldve far back when and way before now.

We're still here...its a good likelihood they are as well...and so we go to our Earthly maturing...and they wait until we catch up to the minimum of mutual understanding.

There is NOTHING we have that they cant get from a million other star systems, universes and civilizations with fantastic minerals we here have never even heard of.

So..I think your "What-if" speculation is based on a parallel of us being in kiddie day-care arguing physics and philosophy with P.H.d professors.

We've a long way to go. And I dont think conspiracy, enslavement or "dinner" is on their menus.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join