It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction 2-9-2016 Pundits Heads Will Explode.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Today is the day for the NH primaries. I have seen multiple predictions online, even one that predicts whoever wins NH will be president. I am not too sure about that prediction but I can level one of my own. Tonight, once the results are in, pundits heads will explode. They will not be able to comprehend how well Trump will do.

Fox News will be repeating that same deer in headlights look like when Obama beat Mitt. I am ready for this, I need this. I can't wait till the entire pundit media collectivly implodes then explodes in glorious fashion.

Second prediction, tomorrow we will see floods of dank memes on Youtube, Reddit, Imgur, Twitter, Facebook, and other places.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

I'm not following you. Trump was polling above every other candidate going into today. By all odds he SHOULD win the state and it shouldn't be much of a surprise to anyone.

I think the Cinderella story that will make pundits gasp is Kaisch coming out of nowhere and challenging the big three Republican candidates.
edit on 9-2-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Politico is reporting that Kasich in 2nd and 3rd for some counties..

That's very interesting.

www.politico.com...

~Tenth
edit on 2/9/2016 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I just saw here that he is in a three way tie with Trump and Cruz.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Still 0% polls reporting, so I would not think too much about how the numbers look now.

2nd.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I just saw here that he is in a three way tie with Trump and Cruz.

Yeah, I'm eyeballing that at well. Still too early to call however.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I guess the main batch of results will start coming in at 7-8pm ET..is that right?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I think you might be in for a surprise. New Hampshire isn't like Alabama.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Guys, Kasich is an idiot and a Koch brothers tool. We don't want Kasich for sure.

link   
My prediction is Trump and Sanders both win big.

The Surprise will be Rubio dropping way down. Cruz gets second place

link   
a reply to: damwel

I certainly don't WANT him. I'm just kind of surprised he is polling so well considering that before this week you barely heard from him and his campaign. How did he get so popular all of a sudden?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

He has been lauded by the DEMs in the last week... possibly swinging indepent voters or nervous Dems who only have a communist and a criminal as their options.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

He has been lauded by the DEMs in the last week... possibly swinging indepent voters or nervous Dems who only have a communist and a criminal as their options.

Who's the communist?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

If you check the link, there are precincts that are reporting so far, just not very many.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Democrats are praising a Republican because of your hyperbolic reasons? Yea, I'm going to have to say this is pure lunacy.

Anyone have any better reasons that Kaisch is suddenly popular than this?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

My prediction is that Bush will have a surprising position when the polls are closed. Behind Cruz but closing fast.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: amazing

My prediction is that Bush will have a surprising position when the polls are closed. Behind Cruz but closing fast.

That would suck, I really thought his campaign was dead in the water.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Given the electorate of New Hampshire, I'll be surprised if Cruz does better than 4th. His campaign says they expect him to do better than everyone else thinks he will.

I also heard Rush predict on my way home today (and I agree with him on this), that if Jeb! manages to poll 2nd, expect the media to proclaim Jeb! the winner and the Republican nominee tomorrow no matter what any other candidate does, even if Trump beats him by 30+% points.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Are we living in the same year? Who is this communist you speak of? I'm aware of the criminal in the Democratic primaries, but this is the first I've heard of a communist running.

I'm thinking Sanders and Trump probably both landslide in NH. Beyond NH...a lot can happen between now and then, and unfortunately (IMO), Hillary will tend to do better among minorities (who aren't very well represented in Iowa or New Hampshire.) Sanders needs big momentum coming out of NH. Trump, on the other hand, I believe, is growing very close to locking up the Republican nomination.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Anyone have any better reasons that Kaisch is suddenly popular than this?

Media blitz with this....

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join