It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NH primary results live CNN

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
Click the R or D buttons to change party results!

edition.cnn.com...

Very nice, thank you!

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Kasich kind of blew his opportunity to speak to the nation by rambling on with non-specifics and emoting too much. Nice guy though.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
WTF!? CNN analyst saying winning looked good on Donald Trump because he remembered to thank his family and the voters. LOL! Talk about low bar.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
So, Sanders is 21% ahead of Clinton... Why is the number of delegates next to their names both the same?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
So curious. CNN showed a clip of Marco Rubio saying he didn't do well in the primary and it was on him. He admitted he did not do well in the debate. He then said, very firmly, "It will never happen again." ...and then he repeated himself and said "It will never happen again."

*AGAIN*

LOL!

edit on 2/9/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Can you explain what you're looking at? I think they're close, but Hillary Clinton has 2 more delegates with 23.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Rubio needs to learn from his mistakes. While it's not impossible for him to secure this elections nomination for the Republican party; he needs to learn to succeed next time if he loses the nomination.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Teddy916

The link on the first page, next to their percentage of votes. Sanders is 60% vs. Clinton's 29%, but the delegate count next to it is showing thirteen for both. I guess it's because of all the super delegates Clinton has?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teddy916

Can you explain what you're looking at? I think they're close, but Hillary Clinton has 2 more delegates with 23.

edition.cnn.com...

This shows Bernie with 60% 13 delegates

Hillary 39% 13 delegates

Specifically in NH primary. I can not understand it unless the super delegates are already given to Hillary.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
So curious. CNN showed a clip of Marco Rubio saying he didn't do well and it was on him. He admitted he did not do well in the debate. He said, very firmly, "It will never happen again."....and then he repeated himself and said "It will never happen again." *AGAIN* LOL!

Hahah . Classic.

I would love to see him on the next debate not being able to run of a script and not go to a blame Obama segment. He would stumble all over the place.

Might be time for the Rubio robot drinking game "Patent pending"?
edit on 44229America/ChicagoTue, 09 Feb 2016 21:44:46 -0600000000p2942 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Maybe there are some outstanding?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Was this thread about actual results? Cause it seems like talk up loser cadidate virtues.

Only three winners tonight, Trump, Sanders and America.
edit on 9-2-2016 by Phoenix because: sp

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

To be honest I don't know. Maybe it's shared regardless who wins? On Wikipedia it has Hillary ahead with 23 delegates, while Sanders has 21 of his own.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

You need to look specifically at NH delegates. There are only 32 total delegate from NH. I believe you may be adding Iowa and NH. Tonight is specifically about NH. Look at this site:

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Yeah, I was adding up both to see who has the most. I'm also wondering if both Clinton and Sanders won delegates tonight regardless who wins or loses; which I don't think count as much as the delegates.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Yes I believe they split the delegates in NH based on percentage? According to the site posted by the OP, the only way Hillary can have what is being shown is if she has already been awarded the Super delegates, I think. Can anyone clarify this for me? Delegates confuse me, LOL.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Hey, guys! Foxnews has a much more detailed results for New Hampshire tonight. Sanders has so far received 13 delegates, while Clinton has 7. Trump is the only Republican candidate with 9 so far.

Link

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
*Beat me to it*

Washington Post has the delegates at 13 for Bernie, 7 for Hillary.

www.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 9-2-2016 by MrThortan because: asdasd

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Can someone help me understand this?

On one page, it says they are tied at 13 delegates, but another has Clinton with 429 vs Sanders with 50...

As an outsider looking in, I'm stumped.. How can you have 66% of the vote (10:00 PM CST) and less delegates?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Wow.. Brit Hume on FNC... saying that Sanders claim that BIG money influences elections is a .. get this... a...

CONSPIRACY THEORY...

I just have to laugh, considering Brit has dined on big money dime for decades.....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join