It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NH primary results live CNN

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Well the way to fix a corrupt system is certainly not to grow it. Sanders should wake up and smell that truth bomb. Either he thinks he's going to completely fire and re-hire the entire bureaucracy (not gonna happen) or he magically thinks it will reform itself because he takes it over and makes it bigger ...

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Is Trumps neck sore?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I dunno but when he came out, he looked so startling, I switched TVs just to get another look. He looks like he got burned in a tanning bed?

I was curious as to his tone and what he would say. Same old, same old Trump, so far at least.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
What a diifferene in speeches. Trump is full of nonsensical hot air, Bernie had policies and focus.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well the way to fix a corrupt system is certainly not to grow it.

Absolutely agree 100%. However, the president is limited in his power and would need Congregational help to do that. I suspect a lame duck congress with him, which in my book is a good thing. The less regulation modifications or creations they do the better we are.

Note both Democrat and Republican endorsed candidates have equally grown govt' and have created the Oligarch that we have. Trump just as easily could expand gov't with his massive ego and knowing what is best for us.
edit on 04229America/ChicagoTue, 09 Feb 2016 21:04:54 -0600000000p2942 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

I dunno but when he came out, he looked so startling, I switched TVs just to get another look. He looks like he got burned in a tanning bed?

I need to wear green toned sunglasses when looking at his orange. President Oompalumpah.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
What a diifferene in speeches. Trump is full of nonsensical hot air, Bernie had policies and focus.

But... but.. a wall!

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

"We're going to build up our military so much that no one will mess with us!!"

Is that a candidate running for president or the guy at the end of the bar? Hahaha. I swear he may as well have said "Why don't we just blow all those small countries off the map!" "Mess with us"? Too much I tell ya. It almost isn't real.
edit on 9-2-2016 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: MrThortan

Everything is going to be so great.

link   

It's a pretty shocking juxtaposition. And one we haven't really been able to see side by side in real time so far, since they haven't debated and things are really just now gearing up. But, there is a pretty cerebral difference between the two. IMHO. Trump is trying to put some of his ideas out there, which is more than I thought he would do. It's just so typically hyperbolic and not very specific. But, I imagine it's appealing to his core voter in it's rhetoric.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

So, so great.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: spinalremain

He sound like my drunk uncle at my cousins Jehovas Witness wedding back in 1987

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
dp
edit on 9-2-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Yes! He is taking foreign policy advice from a 3rd grader. No one will mess with us. I'm still cracking up.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I feel like we are Waldorf and Statler screaming insults at the muppets on stage from the peanut gallery.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

We're cuter.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I listened to both speeches. Seemed like hyperbole on both sides.

Bernie: Wall Street will pay.

Trump: Build a wall.

Now if you listen to their plans, the plans they have actually put out there. Both are more specific. Bernie has put out numbers and how he wants it to work. Trump has also written specifics on trade deals, 2nd amendment and immigration. Whether you like or dislike what they say, there is evidence that both have put forth specific plans.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

After watching Trumps drag show act, Kasich feels like I'm in a dark room chewing on cardboard. Does this mean I fell for the hype ?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Just wait till Hillary gets in there for the next eight years. There'll be twice as many people bitching about her than who bitch about Trump, who doesn't stand a chance of beating her, although their debates would be fun.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Dp
edit on 2jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join