It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NH primary results live CNN

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I have refused to ever comment on Hillary regarding her dress or hair pr makeup as that is unbecoming for any candidate of any gender.......but dear god why is she dressed tonight like Mother Superior from the Convent of the Five wounds.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Bush establishment.

Anyone who's establishment needs to be outed.

I'm not even remotely interested in anyone besides Trump and Bernie.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

i wonder if the robots have anything to do with it?

USA Today

nypost.com...

theweek.com...

edit on 9-2-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The GOP is going to have to trim some fat if they want to take down Trump. They can't have 3 or 4 candidates each getting 10% or more of the vote.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Carson will drop out, so will Fiona and well...Rubio will stick around for SC, but if he doesn't pick up at least 10% he's done then as well.

The field should be down to about...4 by next month IMO.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Bernie is burning it up on national TV!

"We" this, "We" that.

Serving notice to Wall St. and the 1%. Raging against the Oligarchy. Wants to tax speculation on Wall St.

Dang Bernie. You're blipping my radar. Don't make me vote for you.... where's my wallet. I might have $27 dollars.
edit on 2/9/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/9/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

"We" this, "We" that.

Serving notice to Wall St. and the 1%. Raging agauthe Oligarchy.

Dang Bernie. You're blipping my radar. Don't make me vote for you....

Bernie's rhetoric isn't any more realistic than Trump's massive deportations and big beautiful walls rhetoric.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

"We" this, "We" that.

It is a bit disturbing that progressives have a habit of chanting a candidate's name like some cult of personality.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

That is awesome , LMAO.

I don't know how people didn't see through him early on the election? He is on par with Hillary sliminess.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Well, I concede it's pretty pie in the sky.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I know. It was bad.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

"We" this, "We" that.

It is a bit disturbing that progressives have a habit of chanting a candidate's name like some cult of personality.

These guys are good at sounding populist on TV.

Look at his policies.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I'm excited that Trump won tonight. Not because I support him, but because people are freaking out! Huntington Post is a good example.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Teddy916

Well establishment Washington - left or right - got spanked tonight.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
I have refused to ever comment on Hillary regarding her dress or hair pr makeup as that is unbecoming for any candidate of any gender.......but dear god why is she dressed tonight like Mother Superior from the Convent of the Five wounds.

Because the FIRST thing that's going to happen... before they discuss any results... is that they're going to discuss her clothing. Policies don't matter, substance doesn't matter, what's really important is the shade of her lipstick and who made her clothing.

I bet she's tired of it. I am, for sure.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Well. I caved tonight. She looked like a nun

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Bernie's rhetoric isn't any more realistic than Trump's massive deportations and big beautiful walls rhetoric.

At least Bernie makes sense with talking about rampant corruption as issue number one. You cant fix any of the symptoms like healthcare, economy,education, etc without first fixing the corruption around the people that make the regulations impacting those areas.

On the other hand Trump is just trying to capitalize on a false immigration issue to build his wall that will cost billiions to build and maintain. The truth of the matter is Canada doesn't have a wall and we have no issues with Canadians because they have no incentives to come work here illegally for slave labor rates. Prosecute and heavily fine the American companies hiring illegals and they will stop coming.

Between those two I think I would have to go with Bernie as congress would keep him from going postal but he would atleast be bringing corruption to the forefront. Trump on the otherhand just shoots from the hip.

edit on 51229America/ChicagoTue, 09 Feb 2016 20:51:44 -0600000000p2942 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Or she ran out of the beauty parlor with the smock on. Sorry, but looking that odd is just distracting. Male or female. No different than Donald's hair.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I'm really hoping Cruz and Rubio will tank. I'd like to see Kasich and Christie do well and put every one into a tail spin. Ultimately, as a practical moderate, I could see myself voting for Kasich. Even though I voted for Obama twice there is no way I am voting for Bernie or Hillary. And I have no idea what to think of Trump. Every fiber of my being tells me he is a plant of some variety, though who he is serving - I have no idea.

On this thread late but am totally with you on Rubio and Cruz. Like seeing Kasich rising. As I said in another thread...He was my early favorite but he said something I didn't like (about either Israel or War). Still he is a moderate and love seeing him outdo Rubio and Cruz.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Phew so it's not just me? The skin toned turtle neck with Navy pinafore, she was just missing the habit.
I'm sorry I hate when people talk about her makeup or pant suits, but it really was shocking

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join