It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a " pseudo science " sub ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
hey - as an update of information has brought an old thread of mine back to the top of my " myATS " List

i noticed that my OP in that thread bemoaned the lack of an ATS " pseudo science " sub

so what better way to sort the wheat from the chaff - than a psuedo science sub to dump woo woo topics into

i realise that woo woo pedlers and thier ilk will have a hissy fit at this notion - but fook em

NB - there is a need as not all pseudo science fits well in the HOAX or LOL dumpsters

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

The term Pseudo Science is nice for not science, right? It ruffles some peoples pseudo feathers to be too direct about their approach to science, forensics, truth, whatever.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

That is basically what Skunk Works is for.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

i was thinking more along the lines of what is demonstrably bollox - than merely unverified or specualative

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

i was thinking more along the lines of what is demonstrably bollox - than merely unverified or specualative

I am constantly disappointed by the faction here that likes to consider things like the Flat Earth Theory with an "open mind."

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
There're lots of people who think ufology is psuedo-science, so it's somewhat subjective what belongs there. The vast majority of ATS would probably end up there, so no need for other subforums.

Just relax and let the BS be BS. I understand the whole "deny ignorance" thing, but this is a conspiracy forum and it's inherently flawed. People's imagination runs wild and everything comes up.
edit on 2/9/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

i am just constantly disapointed

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

HOAX!

And

Ludicrous Online Lies

I think they've got it covered.

new topics

top topics

join