It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI formally confirms its investigation of Hillary Clinton’s email server

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
the pursuance of this is based in politics.

So G.W. Bush was in The Clinton's basement and forced Hillary
to use her own server, then forced her to delete her emails?

If it wasn't him...which member of The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy
is it that forced Hillary to email Classified information on her
private server?

Oh wait....!

edit on 9-2-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
When the time comes, I suspect it will go like this:

Hillary will be recommended for indictments, and it will literally be shock and awe when it happens.

It will not be one or two indictments, but literally dozens and dozens of individual indictments.

It has to be.

They want to make sure that this can not be swept away with a single brush of a pen under the proverbial pardon carpet. If they were to lump everything together into a single charge or two,,, no one would bat an eye if the Whitehouse were to pardon her. It would be "oh she just made a couple of little mistakes...no biggie!"

That is the last thing the FBI and the Intel Community wants.... they will slam her with as many indictments as they can make stick, my money is on 50 or more.... and more wouldn't surprise me in the least.

It's a helluva lot harder to plea bargain down 50+ felonies than it is one or two.... and much much harder for the Whitehouse to interfere with a pardon when people see a big number as opposed to a little number.

Every single instance of classified information on a private unclassified server can result in multiple charges for the same email... at least three for every email....unauthorized storage, unauthorized transmission, allowing unauthorized access by individuals (lawyers) etc.

The poo hasn't really hit the fan yet, but the blades are spinning and the poo is well on it's way.

Bet on it.

Remember, they really do not want to go to trial with the classified stuff... if they can force her to plea down to a couple of years in jail, they would probably take it.

I only care about the classified part,,,, anything else they nab her for, such as corruption, bribery or whatever is just icing on the cake.

And grab some more popcorn next time you go to the store... you're gonna need it.

If any of the principal senders and recipients get public air,
and the substance of the important documents (everybody
but Noah is trying to quietly cover up) gets out... Forget popcorn.

Concept: what if they threw a famine and America showed up
at the supermarket last? Green clouds a' gatherin' Rick. This all
gets out dwarfing Watergate, the rubber band ought to snap.
edit on 9-2-2016 by derfreebie because: May the bushel full empty gradually

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I think the FBI made a drinking game out of the investigation and are having too much fun.

depends on the level of email classification, from jello shots all the way up to myer's 151.

yoga emails get a beer.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Hillary will be recommended for indictments, and it will literally be shock and awe when it happens.

It will not be one or two indictments, but literally dozens and dozens of individual indictments.

It has to be.

They want to make sure that this can not be swept away with a single brush of a pen under the proverbial pardon carpet. If they were to lump everything together into a single charge or two,,, no one would bat an eye if the Whitehouse were to pardon her. It would be "oh she just made a couple of little mistakes...no biggie!"

That is the last thing the FBI and the Intel Community wants.... they will slam her with as many indictments as they can make stick, my money is on 50 or more.... and more wouldn't surprise me in the least.

It's a helluva lot harder to plea bargain down 50+ felonies than it is one or two.... and much much harder for the Whitehouse to interfere with a pardon when people see a big number as opposed to a little number.

Every single instance of classified information on a private unclassified server can result in multiple charges for the same email... at least three for every email....unauthorized storage, unauthorized transmission, allowing unauthorized access by individuals (lawyers) etc.

The poo hasn't really hit the fan yet, but the blades are spinning and the poo is well on it's way.

Bet on it.

Remember, they really do not want to go to trial with the classified stuff... if they can force her to plea down to a couple of years in jail, they would probably take it.

I only care about the classified part,,,, anything else they nab her for, such as corruption, bribery or whatever is just icing on the cake.

And grab some more popcorn next time you go to the store... you're gonna need it.

Don't forget obstruction charges!

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
www.judicialwatch.org... rnment-email-accounts/

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today released nearly 70 pages of State Department records that show that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her top aides, Deputy Chiefs of Staff Huma Abedin and Jake Sullivan, received and sent classified information on their non-state.gov email accounts.

“These emails show that Hillary Clinton isn’t the only Obama official who should be worried about being prosecuted for mishandling classified information. Her former top State aides (and current campaign advisers) Huma Abedin and Jake Sullivan should be in the dock, as well,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “The Obama State Department has now confirmed that Clinton, Abedin, and Sullivan used unsecured, non-government email accounts to communicate information that should now be withheld from the American people ‘in the interest of national defense or foreign policy, and properly classified.’ When can we expect the indictments?”

It appears they are in deep.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
oh and this gem
thehill.com...

Critics of the Obama administration say Attorney General Loretta Lynch should be disqualified from overseeing the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email server because of the more than $10,000 she has given to Democrats in recent years.

In addition to the contributions, critics note that Lynch was appointed to a previous job as U.S. attorney by Clinton’s husband, former President Bill Clinton. They also point to comments Obama made last year that they say appear to prejudge the outcome of the inquiry.

circle the wagons

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: network dude

We all knew this was true, but were continually assured by the ardent Hillary supporters and Militant liberals that NOBODY was investigating Hillary. Well, it's official. She is the investigation.

Funny, I could swear the statement said: "working generally on matters related to former Secretary Clinton’s use of a private email server,” not: "We are investigating former Secretary Clinton on suspicion of criminal activities or treason."

FYI ALERT:
The FBI only investigates crimes. That is their job description. Maybe you felt they are "investigating" for a book deal or perhaps a new sitcom?
They really don't have much of a budget for investigating things of a non criminal nature.

That would be silly wouldn't it?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Many people forget that there is something very sad going on in the USA. This country is taken over by a group of people who are able to use all the resources of that immense country to enrich themselves and to grab power over other nations in this world.

These people are smart people who have accumulilated a lot of money and power ever since they started tis criminal organisation. They have judges upto the supreme court in their pockets and able to protect anybody they favour from the law. If there is something really serious going on with one of their members or potential future members they will start a commision to investigate....and we all know what the purpose of such a commision is.

With other words Hillary will never see the inside of a federal jail because she is innocent.

edit on 10/2/2016 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

It has to be.

Bet on it.

Clarification: There may be one single indictment, but there will be multiple charges under that indictment... and I still say 50 or more wouldn't surprise me.... not that it really matters to anybody but me, but I did want to clarify that.
edit on R562016-02-11T00:56:30-06:00k562Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I think it matters. Good clarification.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

One indictment is better than no indictment however
it makes it sound smaller than many. I hope you are
right about all your posts & she does get hammered
& if no jail cell I hope it prevents her from running for
the POTUS.
I know FBI wants to make sure they have everything
but do you think they are also trying to figure out how
to process with it not affecting the election?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
They are called the "Federal" Bureau of Investigation. The federal means that they investigate crimes "against" the federal government, not crimes "by" the federal government and its cronies. This "investigation" will absolve HRC from any wrongdoing. If the Clintons had ever been truly investigated they would have been in prison decades ago.
edit on 12-2-2016 by billyjack because: typo

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The FBI only investigates crimes.

They also have an unfortunate habit of investigating innocent people hoping to discover a crime. They would certainly never be pursuing a political agenda, you think? Your faith in our alphabet agencies is touching.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Since you're innocent until proven otherwise, everyone they investigate is innocent.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
When you are charged with mishandling of classified information, you are basically guilty until proven innocent for all practical purposes. They do not "suspect" you are mishandling, nor do they "allege" mishandling.. they already know you did it.

The only possible defense is to claim that the "classified" information wasn't or shouldn't have been classified, there fore proving your innocence... the only problem is, the only people that can determine the classification of the information is the exact same people who are charging you with the mishandling.

Good luck on that defense.

In this case, they already know that there was classified information on an unsecure unauthorized email server...unauthorized in this case means it wasn't cleared for storage of classified information.
edit on R222016-02-12T15:22:16-06:00k222Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join