It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI formally confirms its investigation of Hillary Clinton’s email server

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I just enjoy rattling your cage. And you can lie and say you don't like doing that, but deep down, you know it's why you post in the political threads. It's all good. When the elections are over, and we get a 2.5 year reprieve on the election bull #, we can go back to the important stuff. Like worrying about the flat earth and all.

in the mean time, I'll continue to really, really, really dislike Mrs. Clinton.

If i didn't like you, I'd ignore you. I still think there's hope in turning you and Speirs into right wingers. I just have to keep showing you the error of your ways.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If so, the "trial" will be in the press.

The kangeroo trial in the court of public opinion began about a year ago...
& I'm quite certain it was one of your threads that got the ball rolling.

Granted immunity?

She is not a foreign diplomat, she is a potential elected representative.

If she has done lawfully wrong, she will be charged.

If she has done morally inept, she will be free to go.

I think it'll be the latter honestly.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I still think there's hope in turning you and Speirs into right wingers.

They say that there's always hope.... but man, that's a tough nut to crack right there.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

But I don't like Clinton either...

PS: I don't want to be a right winger any more than I like being labeled as a left winger. I swing all over the political spectrum depending on the issues I find important and the politicians willing to voice and support them. Since you like checking out my post history, check out my partisan slant back in 2012.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

turning you and Speirs into right wingers

Going policy by policy I'm probably closer to the right than most on these boards.

I just try not to Lord it over others as a superior position.

Aside from social economics & pot usage, I'm pretty right wing.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
So in other words the FBI is confirming the obvious.

I'm sure most of us already expected this.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

See, now I just have to work on baby steps and I'll have you both loving Trump in a few weeks.

eta:

I just try not to Lord it over others as a superior position.

What's the point of being right if you can't flaunt your perceived superiority?
edit on 9-2-2016 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Ugh... no. I hated Trump before it was cool to hate Trump. I was hating him WAY before he even was on the Apprentice. I've always felt like he was an egotistical narcissist.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

That's the problem, Charlie ... who you actually are, what you actually believe, and even what you actually say are completely irrelevant. Look at how often people who are centrist or even right-wing are condemned because they insist on dealing with facts over fiction.

Like here in this thread ...

As said here several times, no one has said that Clinton's "use" of the server wasn't being investigated. The FBI confirmed what we have all known from the beginning. If it were not the actual USE of the server at question ... there wouldn't be any question. Well, of course there would be as the intention here is not the discovery of truth but the furtherance of political agendas.

Notice how quiet the umpteenth Congressional investigation of Benghazi got after several Republicans ADMITTED it was merely political???

Yeah.

If Clinton is guilty of breaking the law, she will pay. If she's not, it doesn't matter what evidence is brought ... the right-wing in this country will continue to pretend that she was. Compare Whitewater, etc.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Ya know, I watched the Trump veterans rally last week and enjoyed every bit of it, even saying to myself "this guy could be worth a vote".

I don't hate Trump, I just think his insensitive aura lets him down.

There is un-PC and there is prickish.

I'm watching him carefully though.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I think that's the problem with the right on ATS...

I've been called libtard and apologist more than I can remember...

I've never been called names by leftists/centrists for my opinions that lean to the right though.

To the point where I will stick up for the left and centre but not the right, I think if they're gonna have that air of self importance and stubbornness they can defend themselves.

I'm not too knowledgable on whitewater, although I knew enough to catch the reference in the OP.
I'll have to do some research.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

some info here ...

Feds fight disclosure of Hillary Clinton Whitewater indictment drafts

Thanks X.

2nd.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
tick tock goes the investigation clock....

Move over Watergate, you are about to be surpassed as one of the biggest political scandals the US has ever seen.

Need more popcorn.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Oh, PLEASE be right.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
tick tock goes the investigation clock....

Move over Watergate, you are about to be surpassed as one of the biggest political scandals the US has ever seen.

Need more popcorn.

Or.....
a fresh new coat of Teflon will be sprayed and all this will slide into the abyss. I really like your version better. (but here I am speculating! shame on me!!)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Here's the real deal. I think Clinton probably made a mistake with the private email address and server.

She may have even broken the law.

The fact remains that numerous Republicans have admitted what we all know, right or wrong, the pursuance of this is based in politics.

Let's say she is charged, convicted and sent to prison. Some who have hated the Clintons for years, right or wrong, will rejoice.

Small bitter victories are better than none I guess.

Here's the thing though ... Trump is probably going to be the Repubican nominee, and if he isn't, he'll run Independent.

Wouldn't you guys rather face Clinton and all her baggage in the General than Bernie and maybe even Trump?

edit on 9-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Wouldn't you guys rather face Clinton and all her baggage in the General than Bernie and maybe even Trump?

So in effect, what you are asking here is which would we choose, the Giant Douche, or the Turd Sandwich.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

The Clintons have gotten away with murder for years. I want to see her parked in a hole. Beyond that, I don't care who faces who.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
When the time comes, I suspect it will go like this:

Hillary will be recommended for indictments, and it will literally be shock and awe when it happens.

It will not be one or two indictments, but literally dozens and dozens of individual indictments.

It has to be.

They want to make sure that this can not be swept away with a single brush of a pen under the proverbial pardon carpet. If they were to lump everything together into a single charge or two,,, no one would bat an eye if the Whitehouse were to pardon her. It would be "oh she just made a couple of little mistakes...no biggie!"

That is the last thing the FBI and the Intel Community wants.... they will slam her with as many indictments as they can make stick, my money is on 50 or more.... and more wouldn't surprise me in the least.

It's a helluva lot harder to plea bargain down 50+ felonies than it is one or two.... and much much harder for the Whitehouse to interfere with a pardon when people see a big number as opposed to a little number.

Every single instance of classified information on a private unclassified server can result in multiple charges for the same email... at least three for every email....unauthorized storage, unauthorized transmission, allowing unauthorized access by individuals (lawyers) etc.

The poo hasn't really hit the fan yet, but the blades are spinning and the poo is well on it's way.

Bet on it.

Remember, they really do not want to go to trial with the classified stuff... if they can force her to plea down to a couple of years in jail, they would probably take it.

I only care about the classified part,,,, anything else they nab her for, such as corruption, bribery or whatever is just icing on the cake.

And grab some more popcorn next time you go to the store... you're gonna need it.

edit on R322016-02-09T13:32:15-06:00k322Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R342016-02-09T13:34:30-06:00k342Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R372016-02-09T13:37:42-06:00k372Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R502016-02-09T13:50:29-06:00k502Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join