It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former ISIS sex slaves now army of ‘Sun Ladies’ ready to defeat terror group

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I know there have been discussions on ATS before, regarding these animals & how they abuse women. The way these women were treated is beyond animalistic.

“Women were throwing their children from the mountains and then jumping themselves because it was a faster way to die,” Khider recalled. “Our hands were all tied. We couldn’t do anything about it.

Well, now these beautiful Yazidi ladies are now ready to kick some middle eastern @$$!!!! You Go girls!!! Hats off and applause! !

“Now we are defending ourselves from the evil; we are defending all the minorities in the region,” Capt. Khatoon Khider told FoxNews.com from the unit’s makeshift base in Duhok, Iraq. “We will do whatever is asked of us.”

Khider is one of 123 Yazidi women who have undergone training and taken their place alongside the Kurdish Peshmerga forces, as they skirmish almost daily with ISIS and prepare for a looming assault on the terrorist army’s Iraqi base in Mosul. The women range in age from 17 to 37, and there are another 500 who are awaiting training.

L I N K

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I'm with it...GIRL POWER!!! Seriously though maybe this will get some of the men to stand up and do something as well when they see women fighting for their rights and freedom. Maybe they will say "well dang the girls are fighting back maybe we should stop being such chicken sh*** and fight back too instead of running away to Europe." I doubt it but maybe.
edit on 9-2-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
And yet the we hear bugger all from the third wave feminist regarding this very REAL matter
The noise is truly deafening..

What has happened to the Yazidi people is a outrage and the stories are horrendous.. Kids being raped the evil of it all just makes my blood boil..

RANT OVER

RA

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
It is truly great that these women are willing to stand up to the trash that oppressed them and worse...

However it is a crying shame that they have to...

The World should be ashamed in its inability to collectively end this farce...

It's was enough a long time ago already...

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
I'm with it...GIRL POWER!!! Seriously though maybe this will get some of the men to stand up and do something as well when they see women fighting for their rights and freedom. Maybe they will say "well dang the girls are fighting back maybe we should stop being such chicken sh*** and fight back too instead of running away to Europe." I doubt it but maybe.

I'm confused.
Those men coming to Europe are either ISIS or economic migrants from other countries according to many here on ATS. Many,like yourself, are also stating that those men entering Europe are from Syria but are cowards for not fighting for their people and country. So Which is it ?
There is loads of men fighting in Syria. The war would've ended long time ago if there weren't

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Rant, warranted Slider. I think this 411 needs to be exposed on a larger level. We soon (at least some of us) seem to forget the day to day hurdles some of us face. I am backing these ladies 150%!

Thanks for posting

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Well done to the ladies but has it taken them this long to realise living with ISIS warlords isn't so glamorous after all, when I read reports here in the UK about Muslim girls fleeing to Syria to be ISIS wives.. Seriously what are they expecting? A nice massive palace with running water electrics swimming pools money? HA yeah ok what makes them think life is Syria is gonna be that good?

The countries destroyed the infrastructure is gone the place is in ruins. That's why I've never understood why girls would leave a civilised western country to go join a terrorist group in a ruined country ... "Oh I'm gonna be an ISIS queen" ... No your not you're gonna be shoved in a dirty ruined building and forced to become a sex slave

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
Well done to the ladies but has it taken them this long to realise living with ISIS warlords isn't so glamorous after all, when I read reports here in the UK about Muslim girls fleeing to Syria to be ISIS wives.. Seriously what are they expecting? A nice massive palace with running water electrics swimming pools money? HA yeah ok what makes them think life is Syria is gonna be that good?

The countries destroyed the infrastructure is gone the place is in ruins. That's why I've never understood why girls would leave a civilised western country to go join a terrorist group in a ruined country ... "Oh I'm gonna be an ISIS queen" ... No your not you're gonna be shoved in a dirty ruined building and forced to become a sex slave

The situation is not about women and girls that joined ISIS then revolted??... Its about the females that where captured many of them being of Yazidi heritage and used as sex slaves.. It is something that has had minor media coverage but many people on here will know about their situation.

People join ISIS from western countries due to the propaganda which for a weak mind that is easly lead may be enough??.. Personally if someone wants to leave say the UK or Europe for these places, to be with this type of people then fine get on the next boat. Just leave your passport and we can forward your ashes to the next of kin.
edit on 9-2-2016 by slider1982 because: sp

edit on 9-2-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Is there a Kickstarter or a GoFundMe or some other way to send these women weapons and ammo?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

Men have been fighting ISIS for a long time already. I am not really sure how you are able to suggest that men so far have done nothing against them!?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
And yet the we hear bugger all from the third wave feminist regarding this very REAL matter
The noise is truly deafening..

What has happened to the Yazidi people is a outrage and the stories are horrendous.. Kids being raped the evil of it all just makes my blood boil..

RANT OVER

RA

This amazes me aswell. They see all this stuff going on , rape ,murder and harrasment of men , woman and children around the world right now from people with this mindset and all we here western thirdwave feminist do is blame white HETERO men for , everything... And excuse every muslim man for it or simply ignoring it all together.

Case in point :
speisa.com...

Raped woman didn't want to call the police: ''I feel sorry for him because he is a refugee''

^Thirdwave feminism today.

Meanwhile :
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Men who hold open doors for women are SEXIST not chivalrous, feminists claim

White hetero men of course , that does seem to be the default definition of the word "Man" when thirdwave feminists bring up these "problematic" issues as seen in the above link.

edit on 9-2-2016 by everyone because: typo's

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker

The situation is not about women and girls that joined ISIS then revolted??... Its about the females that where captured many of them being of Yazidi heritage and used as sex slaves.. It is something that has had minor media coverage but many people on here will know about their situation.

People join ISIS from western countries due to the propaganda which for a weak mind that is easly lead may be enough??.. Personally if someone wants to leave say the UK or Europe for these places, to be with this type of people then fine get on the next boat. Just leave your passport and we can forward your ashes to the next of kin.

It gets quit a bit of media coverage everywhere actually.

edit on 9-2-2016 by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This should set a great example for the EU to see that woman are fighting back against ISIS in their home country. Perhaps the leaders should start a mass shipping of refugees back to their home country to commence anti-ISIS training asap!

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

And all the men ran off to Europe!

I think the Men should be rounded up, trained and then taken back to Syria to fight ISIS.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

That should be the number one CONDITION of their TEMPORARY acceptance into another country. The #1 sub condition is that they go BACK to their native land and put all they have into reclaiming and rebuilding it!

Kudos to the MAX for these brave girls and women. It's just pathetic that it seems to be a glaring necessity in the wake of the fit men tucking tail and running.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
It will be interesting if the West helps form a counter to something they helped create:

"Newly-Declassified U.S. Government Documents: The West Supported the Creation of ISIS"

www.washingtonsblog.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: ReadLeader

And all the men ran off to Europe!

I think the Men should be rounded up, trained and then taken back to Syria to fight ISIS.

90% of those male "refugees" were nowhere near of being in danger of ISIS because most of them are just economic refugees and not even from syria where the "refugees are supposed to be comming from. Send them back and they wont even have any ISIS in the neighbourhood to fight.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
As many of us know, some areas of Islam do their best to prevent basic education. This is especially true in the area of Afghanistan where the US Military had to upgrade the Afghani army's education to a 3rd grade level, where I assume they learned to count to 50. Without the ability to count, one cannot determine if supplies or weapons are being stolen, or even if all the people showed up for muster.

So, could someone tell me a bit about the Yazidi? Can they count? Are they educated?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Bless the Yazidi women and may you have protection round about you.

top topics

join