It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what do you think of Ryiad Mahrez ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I am very impressed by his performance so far. How he touches the ball, his dribbles, his pace and how he changes pace just after a fake movement that totally misleads the opponent. He is the best player of the BPL right now for me. So many goals and assists. I watch Leicester play almost only for him. All the teams are scared of him.

here is an up to date video of him

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

He's class reminds me a lot of Christiano Ronaldo, wonder if Leicester will be able to keep hold of him come Summer though, the likes of Man City and Chelsea will probably try to lure him away with a big salary

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Great player suprised he hasn't got interests yet from the big clubs him and vardy are in superb form this season!

edit on 9 2 16 by robbeh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

If Leicester goes to the champions league, he will stay, albeit with a renegotiated contract, just like Vardy did. I like to call them Vahrez and Mardy.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
For the reported £200k they spent on him, he seems a fantastic find.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Amazing buy. I read Leicester have a good number of free transfers in the side. It was great to see them beat the far more expensive Man City at the weekend.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
nice video.. Leicester has been the best story in football this year.. many thanks to Mahrez, Vardy & Kanté

top topics

join