It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm new here... I tried posting something and it said I did not have permission--help?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Macesup

Not all forums are open to newcomers. You have to have a certain number of posts first, depending.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Just read the basic introduction rules, it always help to understand a site. But welcome

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Second thread where you just have a title and nothing in the body...

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I tried posting something in Introductions and it said I did not have permission... I want to tell my story... It all started back in 1996 when I first experienced street theatre---this is the term for when CIA perps whisper nonsense to harass you as you walk by them ... I also started to hear things in the media that I believed were meant for me---Needless to say, I flipped out and wound up in a Psych ER where I believe I was given HIV and other diseases because my arms lost muscle and fat on them... Soon after, I was poisoned at bars and restaurants in NYC and sent into cardiac arrest... I believe my heart is covered with scar tissue... Please do research on gangstalking and workplace mobbing---I have experienced those things as well... in 2001, I was almost beaten to death at Riker's when I took my mom's car to flee NYC... I did not have money to hire a lawyer at the time and nobody would help me---It was all swept under the rug... Please do research on Operation Paperclip and the CIA Project Mk-ultra...Dr. Sidney Gottlieb ran this program and he was nicknamed The Dirty Trickster and The Black Sorcerer because he was a chemist for the agency who was an expert in poisoning... The truth is that the mainstream media is being controlled as are many of the hospitals in NYC... Currently, I have painful fractures in my feet that have gone untreated because I believe there were some shenanigans that were played with the x-rays of my feet... I know this may sound crazy but I believe Trump is calling the shots in this town... Don't hold your breath for the Queens Bar Association to help targeted individuals like myself who are being persecuted---Trump has the blood of TIs who have committed suicide on his hands---please ---spread the word---If anyone wants to reach me, you can e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks, Michael Mullaney...I have a college degree from Johns Hopkins---I speak the truth!
edit on 9-2-2016 by Macesup because: wanted to clarify things about what I had said earlier

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I tried posting something in Introductions and it said I did not have permission...

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macesup

I tried posting something in Introductions and it said I did not have permission...

Ya looks like your other thread got canned, you were probably formating your reply while the closed it. So you were trying to post in a closed thread.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
So tell us about the MK Ultra.....

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Either your post count is not high enough or your information to start a new thread was insufficient...

In this case it may have been both...

It used to be you needed 20 posts before you could start your own threads I'm not sure if that is still an accurate number to suffice...

At any rate you are now starting in the right area with introductions...

So welcome to ATS!

Perhaps you should take the time to ask any other questions about the site many others will be willing and able to help you with...

And reading the rules may save you from problems down the line as well...

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Macesup Well, you posted something... ATS standards for posting and you can edit that post by backspacing it clear and then writing your intro. Hope that helps.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

take your cursor and place it in the box where those words are and start typing. Those words will go away.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I have been a victim of Mk-ultra----I barely have a pulse because I have been drugged and poisoned

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Macesupplease call emergency help. It's 911 here in America.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I was almost beaten to death at riker's after I took my mom's car in late 2001 after being drugged by CIA perps

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
the damage to the heart does not show up on an ekg... I have been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Click on your first post hit edit and tell your story up there...

Or you may just have to click and type to erase that message...

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Dr. Sidney Gottlieb ran the Mk-ultra program for many years---He was nicknamed The Black Sorcerer and The Dirty Trickster because he was a chemist who was an expert in poisoning...

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

How do you suppose the evaluation of your condition portrays this information?

And can you describe the Doctors physical appearance?

What year did you last see him?
edit on 9-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: add

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macesup
I have been a victim of Mk-ultra----I barely have a pulse because I have been drugged and poisoned

Uh, Goto a hospital?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Just Google the name - he died in 1999

From Google
"Sidney Gottlieb was an American chemist and spymaster best known for his involvement with the Central Intelligence Agency's 1950s and '60s assassination attempts and mind control program, known as Project MKUltra"

Carry on Macesup, this is interesting.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join