It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post-911: Do Muslims Pose A Real Threat?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Youve never been around a large fire I see...Ive heard smaller car fires sound like a warzone...let alone something of this level...what do you think popping glass sounds like?...mix that with screams...chaos...an enormous fire...bodies exploding when hitting the ground...etc....

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
ohh so now you are calling FDNY liars???

you still havent said anything about that classified tape that states that there wasnt a problem with the building before it blew up...

Let me guess, they were probies????

Why is it that Firefighter magizine stated that the the whole 9/11 incident wasnt allow to have a full blown out investigation??

Why is it that none of the peices of the WTC were able to be anilized by investigators??

Why is it that anyone who would have investigated at The site was arrested??

Why is it that we have Silversine stating they "Pulled" WTC 7.. Last i checked it took weeks to pull a buiding like that??

for you listening pleasure.
this is definition of "pull".
www.clanua.net...

"We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it. And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."

Since you are so NYPD.. give me some answers that are at least somewhat half assed believable.. Not this poor excuse of a cover up we all know is true...

so here is a quote from that classified tape..

Battalion Seven Chief: "Battalion Seven ... Ladder 15, we've got two isolated pockets of fire. We should be able to knock it down with two lines. Radio that, 78th floor numerous 10-45 Code Ones."

Ya this sounds really enourmous, dont ya think??

Battalion Seven Aide: "Seven Alpha for Battalion Seven."

Battalion Seven Chief: "South tower, Steve, south tower, tell them...Tower one. Battalion Seven to Ladder 15.

"Fifteen."

Battalion Seven Chief: "I'm going to need two of your firefighters Adam stairway to knock down two fires. We have a house line stretched we could use some water on it, knock it down, kay."

Ladder 15: "Alright ten-four, we're coming up the stairs. We're on 77 now in the B stair, I'll be right to you."

Ladder 15 Roof: "Fifteen Roof to 15. We're on 71. We're coming right up."

If it got any bigger they would be scared to death...

Nowhere on tape is there any indication that firefighters had slightest indication that tower had become unstable or could fall; excerpts (M) The voices, captured on a tape of Fire Department radio transmissions, betray no fear. The words are matter-of-fact.

Two hose lines are needed, Chief Orio Palmer says from an upper floor of the badly damaged south tower at the World Trade Center. Just two hose lines to attack two isolated pockets of fire. ''We should be able to knock it down with two lines,'' he tells the firefighters of Ladder Company 15 who were following him up the stairs of the doomed tower.

So these guys dont know how to do thier job now???

here is a copy of the tape for you listening pleasure..
www.clanua.net...

[edit on 12-1-2005 by ThichHeaded]

[edit on 12-1-2005 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   
You make NO SENSE whatsoever....I said the "explosions" are common in fires....but someone you linked that to me claiming FDNY doesnt know what theyre doing....I dont know how you made that leap....As for what you quoted...yes...no-one realised what was at hand...no one...PA...FDNY...NYPD....it was fires in the two tallest buildings in the world...a plane crashed into both...something that has NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE...

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Explosions???

www.prisonplanet.tv...

Perhaps the secondary explosions are only the bodies falling to the ground as you stated.. then again what does this guy know right???

And I got that video of those FDNY guys talking about how the building seemed to "pop out"

www.clanua.net...

and please exsplain to me the questions i asked above...

[edit on 15-1-2005 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Pop out...thats what happens when a building falls....the weight gets heavier as the levels collapse making the floors below them "pop"...just because a few FDNY guys at the scene initially stated the floors "popped" out...doesnt mean that there were charges up and down the buildings...most of the FDNY guys i know dont think anything different then what happened...ie...A PLANE CRASHED INTO THE BUILDINGS CAUSING THEM TO FALL....its as simple as that....besides for the fact that the thing burnt until december/january....explosions generally dont cause 3 month long underground fires...but airplane fuel sure would be a catalist for such a thing...

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Hmmm... All very interesting.

But back to the original question...

No, i do not believe Muslims pose a threat. What i do believe however is that we (we being the west) pose a very real threat to Muslims.

Look at it from the Muslims point of view...

Every religion on the planet has been corrupted by modern society except Islam. We tolerate many things that our ancestors would never have tolerated. We eat pork, we gamble, we drink, we have sex outside of marriage, gay vicars, the list is endless. Not only do we turn our back on the old ways we also try to enforce our corrupt ways on the people who try to keep there life simple and holy. The west will not be happy until there is a McDonalds in every country of the Middle East.

As for the Terrorist aspect... I do not believe 911 was committed by actors, that is just too crazy, but i do believe that whoever runs the show (western governments) new it was going to happen. I believe OBL is just a puppet of the West. He does the dirty work (recruiting young men for terrorism) and then the powers can all scream about how we are under attack and need new laws, ID card, Micro Chip Implants Etc...

Why hasn’t OBL been found yet??

Mohamed himself said

"And no Muslim should do harm unto Jew or Christian, for like us they follow the one true God"

Does this sound like a religion for terrorists?? i think not.

You may have noticed that i have not mentioned America and have just said "the west" That is deliberate... It is very easy for us Europeans to blame America for everything but we must also remember our contribution to the rape of the third world. Yes America is guilty (IMO) of wrong doings. But so is Britain, France, Germany Etc...

www.maketradefair.com...
www.maketradefair.com...

Every time you sit in a fancy coffee shop in a major city just remember that the Coffee you a drinking comes from lands where people earn less in a week then you earn an hour. Remember that the shoes/cloths you are wearing comes from under paid borderline slave workers. Remember, next time you are off work sick that if you lived in some parts of Africa/Asia and was to sick for work your children would starve. We rape the third world daily and then cry out when they hit back. Islam has plenty of Ammo with which to criticise the West.

Would they treat us any different if the shoe was on the other foot???

Point is they would never put shoe on in the first place, that’s the whole point of Islam.

Yes there are a few extremist and, like in any group of people, you will get good and bad, but this whole Islamaphobia thing is just plain Bull $hit. The western governments get us to fear them so that we can be enslaved by our own irrational fears, and the world can continue to be dominated by the elite few.

Well... that my thoughts anyway

top topics

<< 1   >>

join