Post-911: Do Muslims Pose A Real Threat?

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   
After watching a lot of Alex Jones stuff, and most recently 'American Dictators: The staged election of 2004' and believing in his theory that 9/11 was setup by the Illuminati, Bin Laden, and the 'terrorists' who hijacked the planes were merely actors, it got me thinking are muslims really a threat to us? If not, then why are there suicide bombers in Iraq and other arab countries detonating explosions etc?? Are these merely CIA staged actors aswell? Is it the case that if 9/11 was staged and there really is no real Osama Bin Laden, that this pseudonym was fictionally created and fed as inspirational propaganda to muslims?? If this is the case, then I would've thought that it would be bad for the American illuminati to have increasing hatred towards their country from the muslims. I guess the Illuminati's only objective is long term, with their goal being a one world government. Alex Jones claims Osama Bin Laden was maybe not even real and madeup, but on the other side in Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11 it shows the Bin Laden family friend talking about Osama. In addition to this I thought there was more documented evidence to the existence of Osama Bin Laden working for the CIA against the Russians in Afghanistan. So once again I post the two questions: why did Alex Jones say Osama Bin Laden never really existed, and do muslims, in particular muslim terrorists really pose a threat to Americans and their allies?




posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
1. Alex Jones either delusional or lying.
2. Any type of terrorist is dangerous, isn't that part of the definition of terrorist? Most of them are Islamic fundamentalists at this time.

Even prominent Muslims are saying "Not all Muslims are terrorists, but almost all terrorists are Muslims"



posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Yes islamic terrorists are a danger to the us. Its no wonder you get americans asking so simple question as are terrorists dangerous lol...

As for the second post saying most terrorists are muslim, i would say its actualy most of the US and its puppet govt who are terrorists...


Suicide bombing as an act in war, like when a general sends his men to the front he knows some wont come back, a suicide bomber just has the strength to give his life for what he believes in, Unlike the US who bomb cities flat from afar to catch a few people... Again i wonder how you all say 9/11 was so bad when more people are dying each day to the hands of americans then that horrible day...



posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugeshotcha
After watching a lot of Alex Jones stuff, and most recently 'American Dictators: The staged election of 2004' and believing in his theory that 9/11 was setup by the Illuminati, Bin Laden, and the 'terrorists' who hijacked the planes were merely actors, it got me thinking are muslims really a threat to us? If not, then why are there suicide bombers in Iraq and other arab countries detonating explosions etc?? Are these merely CIA staged actors aswell?


Your working on the assumption that the insurgents martyring themselves in Iraq had something to do with 9/11. This is wrong, rendering completely flawed the reasoning behind half of this thread and quite frankly a good chunk of the Iraq and Afghanbistan wars aswell. Furthermore, Alex jones never once stated OBL never existed. What he said was OBL doesnt exist today as the criminal terrorist mastermind as portrayed.



posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Even prominent Muslims are saying "Not all Muslims are terrorists, but almost all terrorists are Muslims"


Absolutly ridiculous. In Ireland, how many "terrorists" in the IRA do you think are muslims? You have been white-washed with pro-imperialist propaganda and you know nothing about that of which you speak. What exactly do you people class as a terrorist these days? Anyone with a non-american point of view and an unwillingness to bend over and take a reaming up the a$$ by corporate machines?



posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MERC

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Even prominent Muslims are saying "Not all Muslims are terrorists, but almost all terrorists are Muslims"


Absolutly ridiculous. In Ireland, how many "terrorists" in the IRA do you think are muslims? You have been white-washed with pro-imperialist propaganda and you know nothing about that of which you speak. What exactly do you people class as a terrorist these days? Anyone with a non-american point of view and an unwillingness to bend over and take a reaming up the a$$ by corporate machines?


Almost all doesn't equal all. I don't think the IRA is engaged in terrorist acts any longer, but certainly other terrorists exist such as the Basque seperatists in Spain/France and even US terrorists such as Timothy McVeigh. But worldwide their numbers are overwhelmed by Islamic terrorists.



posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MERC

Originally posted by sugeshotcha
After watching a lot of Alex Jones stuff, and most recently 'American Dictators: The staged election of 2004' and believing in his theory that 9/11 was setup by the Illuminati, Bin Laden, and the 'terrorists' who hijacked the planes were merely actors, it got me thinking are muslims really a threat to us? If not, then why are there suicide bombers in Iraq and other arab countries detonating explosions etc?? Are these merely CIA staged actors aswell?


Your working on the assumption that the insurgents martyring themselves in Iraq had something to do with 9/11. This is wrong, rendering completely flawed the reasoning behind half of this thread and quite frankly a good chunk of the Iraq and Afghanbistan wars aswell. Furthermore, Alex jones never once stated OBL never existed. What he said was OBL doesnt exist today as the criminal terrorist mastermind as portrayed.


No, Alex Jones said Osama Bin Laden was madeup, and the name may have represented another character in the US, alligned with the US gov. I'll watch it again and write down what he says word for word.



posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Here's what Abdel Rahman al-Rashed, general manager of Al- Arabiya news channel, has to say:

'Innocent religion is now a message of hate'

It is a certain fact that not all Muslims are terrorists, but it is equally certain, and exceptionally painful, that almost all terrorists are Muslims.

The hostage-takers of children in Beslan, North Ossetia, were Muslims. The other hostage-takers and subsequent murderers of the Nepalese chefs and workers in Iraq were also Muslims. Those involved in rape and murder in Darfur, Sudan, are Muslims, with other Muslims chosen to be their victims.
...
Bin Laden is a Muslim. The majority of those who manned the suicide bombings against buses, vehicles, schools, houses and buildings, all over the world, were Muslim.

What a pathetic record. What an abominable "achievement". Does all this tell us anything about ourselves, our societies and our culture?
...
We cannot redeem our extremist youths, who commit all these heinous crimes, without confronting the Sheikhs who thought it ennobling to re-invent themselves as revolutionary ideologues, sending other people's sons and daughters to certain death, while sending their own children to European and American schools and colleges.


Hmm, I wonder if this post will be deleted for "Muslim-bashing"... Maybe the mods should have a word with Abdel Rahman al-Rashed



posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 04:58 AM
link   
terrorism is a threat,
but muslims are a scapegoat.



posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Of course he's real but I don't think Osama ever existed in the way our media and governments have portrayed him, in that respect Alex Jones is right Osama doesn't exist. IMO he is a modern day Emmanuel Goldstein designed to scare us into giving up our rights and freedoms in the name of security, and most importantly to give the ruling elite even more power and money.

Here's an interesting link I found earlier.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Put Hegelian dialectic into a search engine and learn more.

[edit on 10-1-2005 by legion]



posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Alex Jones refers to Usama as the nodern day Boogie Man..

Think about it.. it has been widely proven that 9/11 was and inside job.. we goto war with afganistan then iraq cause of terrorists..

Now when we have terror alerts all we see is Bin Laden released a new tape.. break out the plastic and duct tape, or go get vacinated....

So yes Bin Laden exists.. only in our minds.



posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Alex Jones refers to Usama as the nodern day Boogie Man..

Think about it.. it has been widely proven that 9/11 was and inside job.. we goto war with afganistan then iraq cause of terrorists..

Now when we have terror alerts all we see is Bin Laden released a new tape.. break out the plastic and duct tape, or go get vacinated....

So yes Bin Laden exists.. only in our minds.


Proven that 9/11 was an inside job?...By who?...MM?...that one statement just put a huge dent in your credibility...and to say OBL only exists in our minds is ridiculous...im assuming you havent traveled outside the country recently...Ive been to 4 different countries since 9/11...and in my time in all they all though OBL was just as credible as a threat as the USA does...so is this a vast conspiracy thats blanketed the globe?...No...The more people like you doubt the USA and our govt...the more effective OBL's plan becomes...remember that...



posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Oh, Osama bin Laden is real. But lately he's been like a symbol--like Goldstein in Orwell's "1984."

The thing about his family disowning him is in question though.



posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeirToBokassa
It is a certain fact that not all Muslims are terrorists, but it is equally certain, and exceptionally painful, that almost all terrorists are Muslims.

The hostage-takers of children in Beslan, North Ossetia, were Muslims. The other hostage-takers and subsequent murderers of the Nepalese chefs and workers in Iraq were also Muslims. Those involved in rape and murder in Darfur, Sudan, are Muslims, with other Muslims chosen to be their victims.
...
Bin Laden is a Muslim. The majority of those who manned the suicide bombings against buses, vehicles, schools, houses and buildings, all over the world, were Muslim.

What a pathetic record. What an abominable "achievement". Does all this tell us anything about ourselves, our societies and our culture?
...
We cannot redeem our extremist youths, who commit all these heinous crimes, without confronting the Sheikhs who thought it ennobling to re-invent themselves as revolutionary ideologues, sending other people's sons and daughters to certain death, while sending their own children to European and American schools and colleges.


Hmm, I wonder if this post will be deleted for "Muslim-bashing"... Maybe the mods should have a word with Abdel Rahman al-Rashed


great post and great comment in guardian!


another quote from that article:



The overriding motivation for this political smokescreen is that the US and the UK are beginning to run out of secure hydrocarbon energy supplies. By 2010 the Muslim world will control as much as 60% of the world's oil production and, even more importantly, 95% of remaining global oil export capacity. As demand is increasing, so supply is decreasing, continually since the 1960s.


[edit on 10-1-2005 by Souljah]



posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Those actors better be well-paid.
Anyway, I think they do pose a threat. Visit NYC. The disaster was real, and Muslims were definitely a threat to the thousands who were slaughtered on 9/11. Read the Koran, and you'll see what Islam is about. I have this great book. It's titled Islam and Terrorism. Sure it talks about peace, but those were the early verses from when Modhammed didn't have a military. Later he wrote verses about Jihad, and by Islamic law of nasikh, the war verses cancel out the peace verses, so 'official' Islam is all about killing the infidels. Over 60% of the Koran is about killing others, so read for yourself.



posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by P Amaru
Yes islamic terrorists are a danger to the us. Its no wonder you get americans asking so simple question as are terrorists dangerous lol...

As for the second post saying most terrorists are muslim, i would say its actualy most of the US and its puppet govt who are terrorists...


Suicide bombing as an act in war, like when a general sends his men to the front he knows some wont come back, a suicide bomber just has the strength to give his life for what he believes in, Unlike the US who bomb cities flat from afar to catch a few people... Again i wonder how you all say 9/11 was so bad when more people are dying each day to the hands of americans then that horrible day...


The main difference is that the U.S. does all in its power to preserve civilians and target enemy combatants, but terrorists almost exclusively target civilians. Palestineans don't bomb Israeli army bases, they bomb cafes. Are you saying that slaughtering women and children is better than what the U.S. does?

And what makes you think that Americans are killing over 3,000 daily? And Saddam killed more people monthly than the total casualties of Iraqi Freedom! Ooh, and I suppose that the big, bad U.S. is at fault for feeding the Indonesians, eh?



posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
terrorism is a threat,
but muslims are a scapegoat.


So who's to blame? I suppose that the U.S. is the bad guy in this scenario. Yeah, as if Americans blow themselves up more often that Muslims. To date, no American has committed a 9/11 scale attack. No American beheads people on international TV. Scapegoat. Yeah, right.


P.S. Somebody's probably going to flame me for posting too many times in a row.



posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BasementAddix

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
blabla


Proven that 9/11 was an inside job?...By who?...MM?...that one statement just put a huge dent in your credibility...and to say OBL only exists in our minds is ridiculous...im assuming you havent traveled outside the country recently...Ive been to 4 different countries since 9/11...and in my time in all they all though OBL was just as credible as a threat as the USA does...so is this a vast conspiracy thats blanketed the globe?...No...The more people like you doubt the USA and our govt...the more effective OBL's plan becomes...remember that...


ya good thing this dont prove much of anything..

www.prisonplanet.com...

the whole damn thing was manufactured... everything from the plane that hit the pentagon good video showing 9/12/01

Fema stating they were there on monday.. if i remember right 9/11 was on a tuesday...

to the chages that took down the WTC...
and I quote Firefighters that were there..
"we got the hell out of there.. It sounded like bombs were going off ..
BOOM.. BOOM.. BOOMM.. BOOM.."

ya not an inside job...

clasified recording of figher fighters on the 70th or so floor of one of the buildinds stating that the stucture was sound all they needed is 2 hoses to put the few fires out...

People being warned not to fly on 9/11

ya nothing is a conspiricy here, just like hitlers riegn, or nero burning rome, or Pearl Harbor...

[edit on 10-1-2005 by ThichHeaded]



posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

ya good thing this dont prove much of anything..

www.prisonplanet.com...

the whole damn thing was manufactured... everything from the plane that hit the pentagon good video showing 9/12/01

Fema stating they were there on monday.. if i remember right 9/11 was on a tuesday...

to the chages that took down the WTC...
and I quote Firefighters that were there..
"we got the hell out of there.. It sounded like bombs were going off ..
BOOM.. BOOM.. BOOMM.. BOOM.."

ya not an inside job...

clasified recording of figher fighters on the 70th or so floor of one of the buildinds stating that the stucture was sound all they needed is 2 hoses to put the few fires out...

People being warned not to fly on 9/11

ya nothing is a conspiricy here, just like hitlers riegn, or nero burning rome, or Pearl Harbor...

[edit on 10-1-2005 by ThichHeaded]


I am a NYC Police Officer...ive mentioned that numerous times before....stop believing this internet video junk....please...that "boom boom" was numerous things....one was the bodys of jumpers hitting the ground...it was a plane....filled with people...that hit a buidling...no missles...no nothing...take my word for it...



posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BasementAddix

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

ya good thing this dont prove much of anything..

www.prisonplanet.com...

the whole damn thing was manufactured... everything from the plane that hit the pentagon good video showing 9/12/01

Fema stating they were there on monday.. if i remember right 9/11 was on a tuesday...

to the chages that took down the WTC...
and I quote Firefighters that were there..
"we got the hell out of there.. It sounded like bombs were going off ..
BOOM.. BOOM.. BOOMM.. BOOM.."

ya not an inside job...

clasified recording of figher fighters on the 70th or so floor of one of the buildinds stating that the stucture was sound all they needed is 2 hoses to put the few fires out...

People being warned not to fly on 9/11

ya nothing is a conspiricy here, just like hitlers riegn, or nero burning rome, or Pearl Harbor...

[edit on 10-1-2005 by ThichHeaded]


I am a NYC Police Officer...ive mentioned that numerous times before....stop believing this internet video junk....please...that "boom boom" was numerous things....one was the bodys of jumpers hitting the ground...it was a plane....filled with people...that hit a buidling...no missles...no nothing...take my word for it...


ohh so that video of the 3 FDNY firefighters talking about how they ran from the site is now internet junk.. how interesting is that...

How they go into detail stating it looked like a controlled demolition....

I quoted them. Yet still have to disprove the Firefighters on the 70th or so floor staing the stucture was sound and had no reason to fear that the building was going to colapse.. yet last words are.. "Bombs are going off"

I will put a video up later i have to edit it out of a documentary.





top topics
 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join