It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why to take UFOs seriously, in 10 minutes

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
If I can chime in - say one day you're sitting behind the tv and you hear the president say, "Yes we've been working with galactic beings for a while now. I assure you they come in peace!" What's your initial reaction? Sometimes the world isn't ready to know. I can imagine some would be amazed - I could imagine some very strictly religious people would out lash. I would consider some would be afraid do to their existence. Maybe that's why the back pedaling and withhold of information. General public could have several reactions. Just a thought I think I should throw in there.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Ia reply to: Ghost147I hadn't seen the video before,and feel it was well worth watching. I like and respect Richard Dolan.I have heard him speak and met him. he's an interesting guy to talk to.My personal feeling is some small percentage of UFOs are of ET origin I at one time told StantonFriedman."I can't believe your typical daylight disk can store enough energy for interstellar travel".His response to me was"Think aircraft carriers.They don't have to be capable of interstellar flight if they arrive in the solar system in the hold of a much larger craft."At the time,I thought that was a very good point,and I still do.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I've said it before, I'll say it again.

UFO's have no credible link to anything from another world, when we fill our skies with various flying crafts...

It's like a tainted lab experiment.

There simply is no scientific control...
edit on 2/12/2016 by Brainiac because: (no reason given)

The only control I can think of would be an all stop of air traffic in the control zone for a considerable length of time, but even then that would be hard to validate...
edit on 2/12/2016 by Brainiac because: Scientific methods...

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brainiac
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I've said it before, I'll say it again.

UFO's have no credible link to anything from another world, when we fill our skies with various flying crafts...

Some of them are not our craft I wager. The flying saucers that people were seeing darting around back in the 50's, I'd bet money that those weren't human technology.

Ditto the giant triangles we have silently cruising around nights now.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Double post...

edit on 13-2-2016 by BiffWellington because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AceWombat04

Clarity and logic from someone who obviously has a real understanding of the issue - much to like in that post.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Ok.. so drum role please.. the chances are most "ufos" are actually life forms that are truly terrestrial.. except theyre the branch that shared ancestors with birds/dinosaurs/reptiles. 98% of all unexplained ufos are terrestrial just not human(though by itself probably in communication with some alien life)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The reason for secrecy is this. The governments can't do anything to protect you from abductions. They let aliens take you, experiment on you and make hybrids with our DNA in exchange for little bits of tech. They get into your mind influence you mentally with their technology for their own unknown purposes. Some people disappear. Hundreds of thousands disappear all over earth every year, where do they go? What happens to them? They are far more powerful than us more advanced and implant us and track us like we do animals. Because we are their big petrie dish. They are the lost link in the fossil record. They made us. We are an experiment. Why do you think they haven't invaded our planet? They are observing an experiment. Thats what they don't want people to know.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BiffWellington

Me and my pal have experienced what i can describe as flash/lighting charges.
This happens during the day any time.
The flashes are not high in the sky,but single storey house high.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Isn't this the same Richard Dolan who was pushing the authenticity of the Roswell slides last year ?
I'll take what he has to say with a pinch of salt thank you.

Yes, this is the man who sat on the stage during that horrible fraudulent Roswell slides event in Mexico City last May. Hosted by that horrible fraud Jaime Maussan.
Since that event and the realisation that it was a total lie, Dolan has done interviews where he actually defends Jaime Maussan, and says that he thinks Maussan honestly believed they were real images of a dead alien.
Hahaha. Incredible.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

I absolutely agree but the answer as to why it is being hidden is simple, POWER.. if this got out into the public , all of the truth , it would lead into free energy . Which would tip the balance of power away from the people who have it now. The people who have all the power have only one fear , the fear of losing their power . They will do anything to hide the truth and protect it. They want the world using oil, having to buy it from them, which keeps them rich, which keeps them powerful. The energy systems in some of these craft would translate into free energy for the world. But they have most of the public still at the stage where they ridicule UFOs in everyday conversation. I look around sometimes in wonder thinking, am I the only one around here that understands what is really going on?? There has been a secret government operating the background for the last century almost. They at had anti-gravity since the 30's or 40's and there was a secret government with absolutely no oversight or accountability operating in answering to no one. We have been working with extraterrestrials and working on mastering their technology slowly but surely with no regard for the public, the free energy it can provide, and a new way of life it can bring all of us. They have the media in their back pocket and have them brainwashing the majority of the public to the point where people are afraid to discuss the topic of UFOs in fear of ridicule. I look at most of the so-called educated public and look at them in disguSt for being so ignorant. I get so frustrated. Use some damn common sense already!! I guess ignorance is bliss.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

All easily explained. Everyone is lying. Or insane. Or both.

Sincerely though, great post. Dolan doesn't eff around. He brings it. Read his books folks.

We know the phenomenon is real. I'm tired of debating that. What might be the next practical question is Why is it being hidden from us?

Well if I could offer one thing.....the reason we still have events like this is so the PTB can let some of the pressure off the swelling even if they only look like they are investigating the issue. Certain people are constantly barraged with mail from regular folks questioning why something isn't said about this publically ect even though folks on the street as it were don't exchange much info off the cuff going about their day.

As far as why they keep it hidden, the truth.....the question is why will they look someone in the face that they know, knows and saw, and tell them they never saw anything. Creepy man. Truth stranger than fiction here on this issue.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor

originally posted by: gortex

Isn't this the same Richard Dolan who was pushing the authenticity of the Roswell slides last year ?
I'll take what he has to say with a pinch of salt thank you.

Yes, this is the man who sat on the stage during that horrible fraudulent Roswell slides event in Mexico City last May. Hosted by that horrible fraud Jaime Maussan.
Since that event and the realisation that it was a total lie, Dolan has done interviews where he actually defends Jaime Maussan, and says that he thinks Maussan honestly believed they were real images of a dead alien.
Hahaha. Incredible.

Well we know that we always have to watch the folks that in this case talked first. These sorts of things are scam most likely anyway. The government that has been silencing information and intimidating witnesses for years is going to allow a solid public flap all? Linda Who? Radio active Sasquatch scat found near UFO sighting in the middle of crop circle city?

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: superluminal11

Dolan posed a very professional and logical argument that shows the ridiculous nature of this cover-up. A child could figure this out. The government goes out of their way to discredit or intimidate anybody who goes public with information of black project that they worked on, or ridicule exciting no matter how big or how many people have seen it. Like the Phoenix lights were flares. Everytime I see that Mcgehey or whatever his name is on TV trying to explain a football field sized object that blanks out the stars that about 10,000 people saw as flares, I want to choke him. The military once the technology for the purposes of weaponizing it. The big picture is scary. They are doing whatever they have to to cover up the story. The research of this technology costs trillions of dollars. You can only hide it so much. So they do false flag operations to keep the US in perpetual war. First the Gulf of Tonkin, then 911, the next war or threat will be a false flag operation making us think there is an extraterrestrial threat. This is the only way they can hide the trillions of dollars they are spending building underground bases, making this technology and duplicating it, and everything that goes along with it. The secret government is a very scary entity and is controlling everything behind the scenes. When the Presidents of the United States ask for information and is told it is on a need to know basis and you don't need to know, something is seriously wrong. The only one that was smart enough to do the right thing was eisenhower when he threatened to take the first Army to area 51 and take over the base. He was then let into the whole operation when he met with the extraterrestrials. Listen to C Ron Garner, Dan Burisch, Bob Lazar, Bob Dean, Bill Uhouse and countless others that have risked their reputations, their pensions, and their lives to reveal the truth to the public. Listen to the death bed confessions. Believe me the last thing on your mind when you are about to die is " I'm going to dream up a false conspiracy and record it for the public before I die". The information is so incredibly immense its mind blowing. There are a lot of nuts out there , but there are a ton of credible people that have worked in these black projects that have come forward that leaves no question of what is going on . Ask James Forrestall, oh I forgot they threw him out a window.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: cschieder
I absolutely agree but the answer as to why it is being hidden is simple, POWER.. if this got out into the public , all of the truth , it would lead into free energy.

Free energy is even more elusive than UFOs. At least people honestly see strange flying things every once in a while. Every time somebody claims to have come up with free energy and it's legitimately tested, it vanishes into an alternate dimension.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: cschieder
The government goes out of their way to discredit or intimidate anybody who goes public with information of black project that they worked on, or ridicule exciting no matter how big or how many people have seen it.

I disagree. Most people do a fine job of presenting themselves as buffoons by claiming all kinds of ridiculous things, without the government having to do anything. Honest people who know how to keep their conjecture in check have nothing to worry about, even in a wood chipper like ATS.

But when people start going NUTS and claiming they know for absolute sure that they have the TRUTH about ET or extra-dimensional aliens -- without offering the slightest bit of objective evidence -- they're going to run into trouble.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: topquark

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Whether they have a terrestrial or extraterrestrial origin is the real question and in either case, who or what is controlling them.

This. The idea all of 'UFO' sightings are of extraterrestrial origin seems to be most's inclination. The more I've studied/read on the 'UFO' phenomenon, the more a terrestrial origin seems the most likely. My two cents.

Based on my personal experiences, it is IMPOSSIBLE that it is wholly terrestrial in origin. I am not going to go into details. If it IS of terrestrial origin, then everything we think of as reality is a lie. The question is, why are we being lied to and by whom?

That's quite the declaration "it is IMPOSSIBLE" that it is wholly terrestrial in origin, when you won't go into details. Why not share these experiences that make it IMPOSSIBLE to be wholly terrestrial in origin? What's to hide? Making declaration requires some proof. It's on you to provide it since you declare its IMPOSSIBLE. And as mentioned by myself earlier, terrestrial doesn't equal man-made. 3 billion years of a habitable planet before humans gives a little room for others to have used this planet as a home base and still doing so. Hence, they're terrestrial because they're still here.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join