It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watchdog accuses Clinton campaign of illegally obtaining email list from super PAC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The HRC campaign just keeps getting more and more negative press, this time it's over an FEC violation. Now the question is will the FEC actually do anything, or will this just get swept away by the magic cleaning cloth that wipes hdds?

Lets recap on team HRC:

1) DNC and DWS - showing favortism to HRC

2) IDP Andy McGuire refuses to hand over raw voting data - showing favortism to HRC

3) HRC campaign violate FEC rules

Considering only one state has had it's primary, I would say team HRC will self destruct at this rate!

The Foundation for Accountability and Civic Trust pressed the FEC Monday on how the Clinton campaign was able to "swap" unknown items for a collection of nearly 4 million supporters' email addresses that had been compiled by the Ready for Hillary super PAC.

"Federal law explicitly prohibits a candidate from coordinating with and accepting donations, including an in-kind donation of a mailing list, from a super PAC," wrote Matthew Whitaker, FACT's executive director, in a letter Monday supplementing a complaint filed in April.

The original FEC complaint alleged Clinton had used Ready for Hillary to vacuum up supporter information and contributions in a manner befitting a full-fledge campaign long before announcing her candidacy.

source

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Just remember that pants suit is made of Teflon.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The Teflon Donna is at it again.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Well it certainly would be a plus for Sanders if it were true, I just don't know anything about this watchdog group so I can't jump on it yet.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

Just remember that pants suit is made of Teflon.

Does she get em at the same place kim jong un does?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Oh my.
I didn't understand this story at first...then read the entire article.
This is dirty business, for certain.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
the watchdog here is ultra conservative, attacking the likely democrat nominee not exactly a surprise.
here is the founders wiki.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Lol, I swear she has a chairmain Mao uniform in every color and for every occasion!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I will admit, my first thought was; is this some of Karl Roves monkey wrenching?

Not sure of anything, other than the suit has been filed.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

the watchdog here is ultra conservative, attacking the likely democrat nominee not exactly a surprise.

Well that sure is enlightening isn't it.

I would have expected the Raw Story to do an article.

Bernie should be thanking all the right wingers for their good work against Hillary.

edit on Feb-08-2016 by xuenchen because: soros did it

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

Lol, I swear she has a chairmain Mao uniform in every color and for every occasion!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

They LOVE her in Communist China.. if it wasnt for her and Slick Willie, where would the Chinese nuclear weapons program be?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

Well that sure is enlightening isn't it.

I would have expected the Raw Story to do an article.

Bernie should be thanking all the right wingers for their good work against Hillary.

The enemy of my enemy, is my friend.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's HRC!

I hear her seamstress might be working in some striped uniforms, for her future stay behind bars!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I'm shocked!!!.....right-wing conservative group attacking Hillary????......gosh, oh golly gee!!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Yeah there's too many supporters using RW sources and that's a problem, in my opinion anyway. If they're liars and dirty they aren't suddenly going to be telling the truth about Hillary, even if we like that it implies something to take her down... that doesn't help Bernie at all and makes us all look like fools. I'm not familiar with the site or the group and I have a lot of pots on the flame at the moment lol. So I'm just gonna hang back on this one and see where it goes.

Bernie can win with Hillary standing just as she is now.
edit on 2/8/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

It's real sad how powerful right wing propaganda has become.

Some very intelligent liberal members on this forum are also falling for the BS

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

I don't see it much here at all actually. Is this a RW source?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hillary dresses like a communist.

Bernie is a communist.

There has to be some irony there somewhere.

top topics

join