It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video salute to the F22 pilot grads of 2014

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Neat video that was made in 2014 showing the Tyndall F-22 Raptor B-course graduates and some really cool shots of the F-22. I especially liked the ones taken from an F-15 in what looks to be a dog fight.

www.tyndall.af.mil...

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

I pity the fool !! - Mr. T.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

I saw some flight trials of the f-22 while in Myrtle Beach golfing a few years ago. that plane can almost stop in mid air. Very cool airframe. But in reality, once you work on the c-130, nothing else comes close.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The only thing that made living in Alabama fun was that we were right under the High Speed Corridor out of Marietta. All the test flights of the F-22s went over us after they came out of the factory. We got our own private airshows.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Amen, I used to sit outside having a smoke in the mornings and watching them head out to your AO. I miss them now I just get big boys flying in and out of dobbins.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Bfirez

We were sitting there one day, and I heard one going overhead, and realized it was way too loud to be a Raptor. I ran outside and looked up and a damn Su-27 went over.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

The old lady and I were just talking about setting up a trip out to the west coast. Probably Cali but I would want to make a detour a little east I think at some point, at least through Nevada. I know the odds are low of actually seeing anything but more just to say I've been there.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Bfirez

We're heading back that way later this year for more fun. We have a new target site to go to for some amazing pictures.

new topics

top topics

join