It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton calls Bernie Sanders A LIAR!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I just couldn't do it, I cannot be involved in this fight and campaign against corruption to then go ahead and support the establishment that blocked us. I just couldn't do it. I'd have to either not vote, ore simply write Bernie in. In fact that's likely what I will do. Instead of not voting and throwing my vote away that way, I'll vote for Bernie anyway.

I just cannot vote establishment. Can't do it, would sooner shoot myself.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Do you. It's your vote. I'm just defending my choices. I spent my entire 20's throwing my vote away and it got me no where satisfactorily. But if you want to throw it away, that is your right and I don't have a problem with it. I've just already walked that path long enough.

I'm just used to not getting what I expected. I anticipate it ahead of time so I'm not as disappointed as I could be. In cases like this, I also try to think up alternative possibilities. For a while there, I was floating the possibility of voting for Rubio over Clinton in that matchup, but I had a good conversation about that with another member and I'm not so sure anymore. Over all, I feel, despite my misgivings on Clinton as a person, she would at least keep us on the right track socially, domestically, and internationally.
edit on 8-2-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hasn't there been allegations about Hillary cheating in Iowa?

Some sort of election fraud with delegates?

This is who the DNC wants to represent them. (Conditional if Sanders doesn't get the nod)

"She may be a cheater, a liar, a crook, an elitist, an establishment whore,, but she has a D after her name!"

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I feel like Clinton is VERY scared that she is about to repeat 08.

Exactly. That has occurred to me many times. I even have some sympathy for her about that. She thought she HAD this! She thought it was HERS - In the bag! She's been waiting for "her turn" for 8 years! It would be very frustrating for her to get beat again!

She needs to stop USING her gender as a reason to vote for her.

It might also help if she'd quit lying as well!

Just the other day, when questioned as to why she went on the speaking circuit after stepping down as Secretary of State, she started to say that at the time, she didn't know she was going to run for POTUS. But she stopped herself mid sentence and said; Well, I hadn't made up my mind yet as to whether or not I would run.

That has to go down as one of the biggest lies of this election cycle!!!!!!

She been running for POTUS every since she left the White House and anyone with half a brain, knows it.

Furthermore, The fact that she would go on the speaking circuit while even contemplating a run for POTUS is just another fine example of her lack of good judgement. (Either that or she just doesn't give a damn)

I'm beginning to wonder if Hillary isn't proving herself to be even more slimy than Ted Cruz.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

Kudos on mentioning that.
MOST people and press either ignored that or missed it.
MAJOR lie.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

IMO Unless you feel that Hillary represents the Democrat party properly, voting for her is the worst thing todo.

Thats the problem with the two party system , they give you corrupted and crappy candidates with a long list of questionable conflict of interest year after year and people support them in the end. As long as that mentality continues, we will continue to get the same pedigree of candidates.

IMO the most important thing todo is hold your party accountable and not support your party when they give you crap and their slogan continues to be vote for the lesser evil.

Both party are bought and paid for by the same corporations, however writing in your vote for Bernie, voting 3rd party are far better protests options than accepting cr@p as your representation for your party.

A vote for the lesser evil is the only true waste of a vote.

edit on 21229America/ChicagoMon, 08 Feb 2016 10:21:06 -0600000000p2942 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
The Democrats aren't my party. I'm not a registered Democrat. I just see these issues that are important to me are currently also held by the Democratic party. So I will support the people who support them (or at least say they do) before I'll support someone who is actively campaigning against these things.

Both party are bought and paid for by the same corporations, however writing in your vote for Bernie, voting 3rd party are far better protests options than accepting cr@p as your representation for your party.

I just got done explaining that I've already walked this path and it accomplishes nothing but give you smug satisfaction.

A vote for the lesser evil is the only true waste of a vote.

All votes are for the lesser of two evils. That's how it works when you have two choices.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Here's a question-did Bernie Sanders ever have to say "I did not have any sexual relations with that woman"?

Way to bring out the skeletons Bill.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I just got done explaining that I've already walked this path and it accomplishes nothing but give you smug satisfaction

Smugness is the most appropriate term I'd use to describe Hilliary in the last debate. If she were a cat and the audience was a bowl of milk...

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

You'll get no argument from me. Don't mistake my reasoning in this thread for support of Hillary Clinton. I don't support her. I'm just explaining why I'd vote for her in the case of Bernie not getting nominated.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: IAMTAT

Here's a question-did Bernie Sanders ever have to say "I did not have any sexual relations with that woman"?

Way to bring out the skeletons Bill.

Over the years, the Clinton's have been responsible for an entire graveyard of skeletons.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I feel completely the same. I've put a lot of thought into it as well, and I even went so far as to fill out the paperwork to become a Democrat, so I could vote for Bernie in the primary. But at the last minute, I couldn't bring myself to "join" a political party because I believe that, besides Citizens United, political parties are the biggest roadblock to fair elections.

If Bernie doesn't win the nomination, I'll vote against the GOP because of all the major disagreements I have with their positions on civil rights, climate change and the environment, energy, health care, reproductive choice, immigration, incarceration and the death penalty, the drug war, the military, and their obvious preference for plutocracy.

I don't buy the idea that the Dems and "just as bad" as the GOP. Not for me, they aren't. They're bad, but if I'm to choose, I WILL choose and it will be the least "offensive" choice for me. My vote is important to me. And I won't throw it away.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Yea, it's not a choice I enjoy making, but I feel it is the most logical one. Politics is more than the people we vote for and we as a country get too wrapped up in the short term with the politics of the people we are voting in now. Real change has to be long term in nature and if that means sacrificing a bit of my values and vote for a candidate I disapprove of as long as the topics I favor stay at the national forefront, then so be it.

To the people who like throwing their votes away, you still have to live in the country you threw your vote away in until the next election. You may not be contributing to the ineffectiveness of politics, but you certainly aren't doing anything to end it either. And like I said, you still have to live in what everyone else voted for in your stead.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
If Hilary gets the nod, Im voting Trump. If Trump doesn't get the nod, Im voting Bernie, I like both Bernie and Trump over the others, to me Trump is a democrat anyway. Plus a Trump vote can be seen as a hate vote for Hilary, Id take Trump over her any day, at least Trump thinks he is telling the truth, she knows she isn't.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I get that, but when the two choices are seen as two sides of the same coin working together in tandem in the biggest lie of the century, any support for them is voting against yourself.

I see both the democrat and republic politicians that accept corporate bribes as equally the villains. Each fulfilling their role to help their corporate and bankster masters rape us.

Honestly I have little hope for a peaceful solution to this problem. Bernie is the first bit of hope I've gotten for peace.

Republicans pass laws to protect corporations and their corporate masters, while democrats pass laws to switch the burden of caring for the lower class on the "middle class" and the "just making it enough to not get the benefits" class so the corporations and banks can pay less and get more profit for themselves.

Race divide, religion divide, sex divide, sexuality divide, Pro-Life, Pro-Choice, etc are just ruses to keep us divided and backing one side over the other. They want us to keep voting for the lesser evil based on these divisions they promote, that way we don't unite and toss their asses on the street where they belong.

Even the wars we fight are all part of maintaining their hold over us. These democrats never make any REAL attempts to pull out or make things better, they just do whatever their part of the whole thing is about. The republicans are the sword and the democrats are the pen of the establishment. Is why the democrats seem like the better of the two, they're meant to be less obvious.

There is no lesser of two evils, there's just the establishment. Unless someone is truly against and not beholden to the establishment and their insane bribes, it's voting for the enemy of every ordinary hard working american.

That's why I won't vote for anyone ever again who's not like Bernie. You accept corporate bribes, as far as I'm concerned your ass belongs on a pike like the good ole days of Vlad. Fortunately for them I'm no superwoman, I'm basically harmless and too unhealthy and poor to be an individual threat.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
So Bill is slime-ing men now.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I would vote for Vermin Supreme before I voted for Hillary.
Vermin Supreme 2016

In all seriousness at this point in time I really don't know who I will vote for, I just know who I will NEVER vote for.

I'll vote Trump to stop Hillary, I don't know if I would vote Trump over Sanders, or Sanders over anyone else but Cruz.
If it comes down to Cruz and Hillary... I will not vote at all, I'll just pack my bags and leave the country.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I think that the claim that the Democrat and Republican parties are two sides to the same coin is an over simplified expression reliant on the fact that corruption exists in both parties. Therefore the corruption is related.

Like I said, I don't enjoy making this decision, but there ARE differences between the Democrats and Republicans even if you don't want to see them. Those are the differences I'm voting for.

I'm not trying to change anyone's mind here. I know I'm taking an unpopular position here saying literally anything in support of Hillary or saying that I'd vote for her. It's fine. I know why most people refuse to even consider her. I really don't care about that. I'm not here to be popular. I use my reasoning and logical thinking to come to my decisions. Popular opinion and hesaid, shesaid crap can go take a hike.

Besides, I'm already used to the corruption. We all should be. How much worse could she make things? Especially if she is what everyone claims, an establishment politician.

As for voting for someone JUST because they are anti-establishment, that is TERRIBLE reasoning and rather illogical. I don't like it. Just because someone is anti-establishment, doesn't mean he is for better principles than the ones we are used to dealing with. Therefore, it reasons one should only vote for anti-establishment candidates if they have the integrity and for actually improving things. This describes Bernie Sanders to a T. However, it doesn't describe Trump or any other self-titled anti-establishment candidate from the right in the slightest. With Trump and co., I just see more confrontationalism along with bro-politics. That isn't a direction I want to travel.

This is why I have already decided to vote for Hillary as a protest vote against the Republican candidates if Bernie doesn't get the nomination. It's a done deal. The Republican party doesn't deserve to be elected for the foreseeable future. At least until they start accepting science again and actually looking to improve things instead of constantly trying to break everything.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

If you live in a swing state, I feel for you, for it would be a tough decision whether to support Hrc. My self I live in a red state, I have given up on the demo-corporate party and have only considered voting Dem, for Sen Sanders.

The bottom line is, we will all have to live with our choices.

Jill Stein, Green Party, is an alternate choice, for me.

Seeing Bill Clinton standing at a podium, brought back a lot of bad memories, Whitewater, Monica and slick willie, all that and a feeling of despair.

Go Bernie - make them clintons feel the Bern!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

So I will support the people who support them (or at least say they do) before I'll support someone who is actively campaigning against these things.

I guess this is were we differ. I don't care what they say I care about their actions and Clintons actions are in direct conflict with what she says.

It does me no good to hear you tell me how much you care about me, while sticking that knife in my back.

I just got done explaining that I've already walked this path and it accomplishes nothing but give you smug satisfaction.

I disagree again, it has nothing todo with smugness but rather the HOPE of waking up the people and having them open their eyes to how both party give you the same thing ,besides their difference in lip-service.

The system can only change when the majority see the truth: that both the DNC and GOP are working for the same corporate and special interest groups.

Supporting a corrupted leader for any party does nothing but the opposite of helping us. That goes for ALL parties.

As long as people aren't concentrating on the real problem the real problem will never get fixed. That is why the same issues have existed for numerous decades in the hands of both party. The system is not broken for the Corporations and billionaires because both the GOP and the DNC are tools used by them to ensure they get their man or women elected.

All votes are for the lesser of two evils. That's how it works when you have two choices.xt

Thats because the parties have not been held accountable by their own constituents. The individual constituents are more worried about getting a 'D' or 'R' elected than the actual principles behind the party.

Instead each sides blames the other side for all the issues, which they have no control over. They only have control within their own party, but since they never hold themselves accountable the cycle never ends.

IMO Third party , write in vote ,or even no vote are better votes than voting for a lesser evil because their is no such thing as a lesser evil. Voting DNC or RNC endorsed candidate will give you the same things.

1. Bigger gov't
2. Lesser individual rights.
3. Corporate friendly laws.
4. More taxes
5. More Debt

edit on 29229America/ChicagoMon, 08 Feb 2016 11:29:10 -0600000000p2942 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join