It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was beamed aboard a UFO & given a message

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Now -- for your deep consideration -- I present to you the whole sentence I was told that morning in San Antonio by a UFO occupant back around 1981: "The entire North American continent is becoming mechanized."

Must have missed it...

That's it?

Here's a message I got...

"The entire World is becoming embroiled in a war"

EDIT: Sorry, just in a bad mood today...it's Monday and all....

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
maybe just maybe its got something to do with the capricorn, north america is being...prepared?
woodsy

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
LOL, I misread the topic
I was beamed aboard a UFO and given a Massage !!

Actually that would have made more sense than the author being the voice of Jesus Christ and all..

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I present a question to all who reads this:

Lets say that he really did get "beamed" up to a ship-how could he prove it?

What would be good proof. What if he was not given anything to bring back just information?

I will end with this-"Truth is always stranger than Fiction"

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Received a warnnig about "pot" and will stay off the topic of "pot". But seriously, I am still waiting for the next instalment where all will become clear about FreeMasonry or the Illumniati. Man, this thread is niteresting as hell because anything goes, except "pot" , of course.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
We do seem to be doing a pretty good job of merchandizing/automating ourselves without any anti Christ. Cctv is becoming more pronounced within our society year by year. Who do you think is responsible for this?

I have a hard time excepting anything that suggests there is only one true god. The man in the shadows, you come across as a true Jesus believer, does that make all other gods false? You didn’t answer acidhead.

I believe the aliens that were seen in the Roswell UFO were monkeys, badly burnt ones, hence the lack of hair.

Do you feel, you have any other messages to offer?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It doesn't bother me that much that there are so many -- how shall I say? -- clowns in here with all their clever little put downs of me. And that's because I know in my heart that I've been VERY honest and that I pride myself for being something of a stickler for getting things right, even to the point of avoiding exaggerations.

I guess the worst thing from my perspective is that so many of these *brilliant skeptics* write so many posts in which they make comments trying to ridicule me for things that I never even said.

For example, one genius made some comment that I had stated that monkeys were flying UFOs. But I never said any such thing. Many others made similar dumb comments ... while often shamelessly taking things out of context to fit their own bias and give themselves a chance to show others how brilliant they are by trashing me.

But I'm not going to waste my time trying to straighten out their lies and confusion, I'll just deal with people that are brighter and more respectful than them and keep being myself. That's all I can do.

Not to brag, but, I suspect that I've had a far stranger life than 99% of the people on this planet. And as I stated in some of my posts in the Religious Conspiracey forum, my credibility with respect to many of my experiences -- and how things connect so as to make them relavent to everyone on planet earth -- will be proven beyond anyone's wildest dreams once they obtain the two items I referenced. (Of course, they'll need me to point them to the specific matters in question, as well as speak to the germane subtext ... and make comments on the implications lying therein, as it's all highly esoteric to say the least.)

Incidentally, ONE person did say he was going to get the materials in question. And if he does, and if he permits me to take him by the hand and give him a tour of things, then "maybe" I'll ask him to get a hold of a certain satanic cornerstone that will interleave, as it were, into all the other things ... bringing the whole satanic conspiracy into a clear and resounding terrifying focus!

We'll see how things go.

It's true that Jesus has spoken to me a couple of times during my life. But if I were to go into any of that now, I fear the little jackals around here would become so enraged that not much good would be served. Some other time perhaps (like maybe when this fellow obtaining those two items sees and undertands my concerns to where he'd SHOUT in here that I really ought to be heard!).

By the way, to be clear about one point. It is my opinion that the whole mix of things, as I understand them, involves UFOs, satan worshipers and -- above all -- Jesus Christ. And while I'm not one to pour over a Bible night and day, I do know for a personal fact that Jesus is indeed the Field General, as it were, leading the charge against the forces of darkness. I say this because I see that a lot of my critics, whom have these cute secular avatars, would like to try and diminish this fact through the use of scorn and ridicule. And man are they wrong!

With respect to my own UFO experience ... Let me again say that I believe that the fellow chose me to say what he said because he knew/knows that I AM the one CHOSEN BY GOD(!!!) to make known to the world the most astonishing and dreadful thing there is. And thus, his bit of imparted info is something that needs to be known when the much geater and important other thing is finally made known.

UFOs are real, but haman souls are more important. And remember, whenever you start to feel the invisible (satanic) vortex drawing from your soul (in order to feed The Beast): The bottom does not rule the top!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alec Eiffel
Did they anal-ly violate you?

..quality *emmiting loud snorts in university computer block*

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheManInTheShadowsNot to brag, but, I suspect that I've had a far stranger life than 99% of the people on this planet.

judging from your posts, I'm going to agree with you. Sadly, as was posited earlier, there is no way to prove the alien contact or the jesus connection. unless you could toss a miracle into the mix. nothing major of course. something simple like a little water walking.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
manintheshadows -

i talk to god all the time , he answers me back - how does that make you feel ?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Crakeur --

How many times did I say throughout nearly all of my posts that my "credibility" will be solidly established when SOMEONE (among all of you Sleeper) takes the time to check-out various things regarding those two items I mentioned -- i.e. The Doors movie and the book Michelle Remembers!?

Too many of you people seem to have real problems with your ability to write and understand what you read. It makes it hard to have any kind of cohesive discussion around here. (I know, I ain't exactly William Shakespeare myself, but still ... ;-)

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheManInTheShadows
It's true that Jesus has spoken to me a couple of times during my life. But if I were to go into any of that now, I fear the little jackals around here would become so enraged that not much good would be served. Some other time perhaps (like maybe when this fellow obtaining those two items sees and undertands my concerns to where he'd SHOUT in here that I really ought to be heard!).

I'd be much more interested in what Jesus had to say than a bunch of cruisers in an intergalatic skiff giving a one sentence synopsis about a second industrial revolution. Why worry about jackals? Didn't seem to phase you before. You have your mask on here like everyone else.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vivek
LOL, I misread the topic
I was beamed aboard a UFO and given a Massage !!

Now that would be nice
. They could use all that corn they took from the crop circles as rollers. No wonder Elvis decided to stay with them!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I really don't understand why you are all being so nasty. I can understand if you don't agree, but this is really not on. What if he is telling the truth, I mean how do you know he's not. Is there any proof of any sort about peoples experiences on this forum? Its not like he's trying to give over a negative message, is it?
I've seen strange things, things I'd like to share, but if this is the sort of reaction one can expect from a place I thought was open to possibilities, then I'll forget it.

I'm new to this forum, indeed forums in general, I've made a few posts, some private, but I'm starting to think...maybe experiences we have are better shared and understood with people we meet face to face, after all.

A5H

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
So, some aliens, being bored and all, abduct some random guy and tell him the future from jesus? Yeah I think it sounds plausible...

*Dies*
*Twice*

What's with this board lately? You get flamed for not believing some random stuff that makes no sense and is blatant fiction...
Oh and I am now waiting for osme guy to say how he works in this field and can prove something... this is what usually happens...

*Third time*

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
*inappropriate image removed*

Yes, indeed.

X

[edit on 10-1-2005 by Banshee]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Just so funny that I had to say "ZING!".

Best of luck with your, situation.

LOL

X

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
You have to admit that by claiming you've been in contact with Christ for instance is a little far fetched. Ok say it's true and he has an important message to deliver, how can you expect ordinary people to believe of there's no tangible proof?

Surely there's nothing wrong with being human and asking questions?

This is the reason why ufology and the like is always being ridiculed, because the odd nut and people on the fringe come out with stuff like, "The Mutons will come to Earth in 2001 and herald a new dawn for mankind". Then what happens? No spacecraft, no aliens and certainly no new era for mankind!

Why is it that MOST people who claim to be abducted are stupid hillbillys who haven't got anything better to do with their time. If E.T's truly wanted to make contact or have influence with mankind then they would contact/abduct someone influential or someone prolific in the field of science? That they would provide evidence for the contactee/abductee?

Remember it IS in our nature to question and through rational thought process come up with our own ideas.

Aethurius Society is another fringe group, no thank you.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Great. Another one of these?

God, and the UFO/Alien forum was doing sooooooooo well............

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I'm closing this for now. If you want a feeding frenzy, go to Chillie's.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join