It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was beamed aboard a UFO & given a message

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
am i to take it that this thread is a plea for someone else who has also been given the message of "north america is (insert alien word here)" ???

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
am i to take it that this thread is a plea for someone else who has also been given the message of "north america is (insert alien word here)" ???

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Just goes to show a point I've been making for years.

If on pot, smoke only the best.

Failing which, at least 10 other people would remain confused as to what on earth this damn thread is all about.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
this is for you, all you other crude and rude types need not read.

Every word I wrote was true. I'll try and clarify a few things ... .

As I said, the guy speaking on Coast to Coast mentioned seeing a small monkey running inside an orb of some kind, as the orb floated past them. The reason I say it's interesting is because I, too, saw a monkey aboard the UFO I was beamed on. That, plus actually seeing via video as I did on the A Current Affair program back around 1983, causes me to feel that my own experience was indeed a VALID one!

I'm sorry that I don't have access to either the defunct A Current Affair archives or those of Coast to Coast, but I'm just a poor man that lacks any kind of wherewithal to get much done, save for telling the truth about some of the things that have happened to me during my life on a few of these websites.

Someone asked what are these monkeys doing aboard some (many/all?) of the UFOs? Well, it seems like a simple deduction to me that the beings running the crafts find them useful and, too, well suited for certain types of operations, as monkeys, after all, are intelligent and have wonderful hands to do the same kinds of things that people can do, such as opening doors and such. Of course, to be able to convey to a monkey what it is that you want it to do, and to the degree that would be required to have it competently go around in people's homes, no less, would to my way of thinking require a level of communication that would have to be telepathic. (I'll not go into it, but, when I was a very young child I was spoken to by such a means, so I personally know for a fact that such is possible.)

As to why I didn't disclose the whole message I was given? Well, I didn't disclose it at the Texas site because I was doing an experiment; and I was (with little hope) continuing it here in this forum, too, on the off chance that someone might actually know what the guy told me as, perchance, he/it/they had done the same thing with others, too. A real one-in-a-million chance I know, but I had to try!;-)

Okay, I'm not about teasing people, sooo even though I'll forever be destroying any possibility of authenticating my experience as being a "real" one to the general masses (though to me it sure was!) by way of submitting my account of things ... while holding back the last few words of the UFO guy's sentence to, say, a TV or radio show (that has a vast audience) and THEN placing the *complete* sentence in a certified U.S. postal restricted registered envelope, and THEN opening it when someone comes forward and proves that they, too, had a similar experience and are able to complete the sentence!

Thus, with the whole world watching, the envelope would be opened and the significance of what the UFO guy said would be something well worth pondering! (Of course, I suppose one could always say that such an experiment wouldn't be 100% meaningful due to the fact that skeptics could always say that the "winner" was in communication with me, hence the results are bogus. Oh well, you gotta give me credit for wanting to do such an experiment on such a scale for truth's sake, yes?;-)

Now -- for your deep consideration -- I present to you the whole sentence I was told that morning in San Antonio by a UFO occupant back around 1981: "The entire North American continent is becoming mechanized."

Okay, Houston, we've got a problem. I'll admit that the guy might have said "automated" instead of mechanized. The reason for my confusion stems from the fact that I didn't write it down after it happened, and so when I revisted the memory doubt crept in and thus I'm just not sure which word was used. Sorry! (Incidentally, I also wish that I had run outside after being beamed back down to see if I could have seen a saucer hovering over head. But I didn't, and neither did I mark the day, date and time down either, shucks!)

Now you may be asking yourselves what's the big deal about our continent becoming mechanized or automated? Well, this much I know for sure: Computers and various other electronic gizmos are more and more each day finding their way into our lives. On the surface it seems like a wonderful thing because they bring so much convenience, efficiency and joy into our lives.

I can only speculate as to what, if any, dire implications there are to all these electronic devices ... so don't hate me for just flinging a couple of thoughts out there!

1) In the Bible Jesus says something like, "I saw Satan thrown out of Heaven like lightening." Electricity is like lightening, no?

2) Around 1999 I had an experience with what I believe could rightfully be described as an epiphany. This is what happened: While waking up one morning, I had what seemed like a block of awareness placed inside my mind. It wasn't painful and I sure as heck didn't expect it. This block of awareness, as it were, said this to me in no uncertain terms: "Science is the false religion as mentioned in the Bible." This strange "awareness" lingered in my mind for several minutes before evaporating, and I'll never forget it!

Skeptics would point out that I'm a hypocrite or something because I say -- and believe! -- that what I was told to be true, or at least the experience as I described it did happen. And yet, here I am using a computer! (Actually it's msntv 2.;-) On that point all I can say is that I just don't have it in me to go live out in the hills in a bare existence type of way. Besides, if I removed myself from society like that, then I wouldn't be able to effectively let the world in on some other things that are serious beyond comprehension!

By the way, like it or not, Jesus Christ REALLY does exist! And while I risk having some of you beg the mods to delete this post for it, I'll also add that sins are real things that matter. Perhaps one day some of you might (respectfully) ask me to take you on a sort of tour that will show that the biggest thing going on in this world is a spiritual battle; and I know just where the front line to it is being fought, even to the point where I can make known who certain satanic people are and the incredible unkindness they're quietly inflicting on so many!

Before I was born, I was at a river in another world and two or three males watched me float away. I lost conscious awareness as to what things were about as I drifted away, though I always had the feeling that one of the males that saw me go was a person more important than the other(s). I don't think I need to tell you who I now believe THAT person was or is.

All my life I've been getting what I regard as pieces to a very strange and disturbing puzzle. I don't have the means to be able to push a button that would cause others to experience any of the experiences I'm talking about, but I do know of certain OBJECTIVE materials that one can see for themselves, though sadly it likely would cost you a few bucks to get hold of them, plus it would take up some of your precious time.

I'll keep searching for the right people and circumstances to make things known ... and try to live a holier life than I've been living, as "The Man from the river" made it clear to me that I am the one to make things known ... I just need to live the way I'm supposed to live, and then He'll show me how to get around this problem with the Sleepers not wanting to wake up.

Well, folks, that's it for now; don't hate me too much for going against your belief systems here, as I'm only interested in the truth and speaking the truth. Honest.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
why would (if true) aliens give the same message out to other people? im pretty sure if they are out there and they are watching us then they would know the riddicule that comes with people comming forward with statements such as the one you have come here with. If there was a mass message to people on earth then why didnt they do it in a way where more people could understand it instead of picking out "select/chosen" people to pass on this message which surely will not gain any sort of impact on humankind at all.

About the USA being automated - most of the world is becomming automated , why give a message out about usa? surely the aliens can see that there is more to the earth than north america? i dont get it
- even the message they give you ? its becomming mechanised or automated ? no shlt sherlock , thats what happens when technology advances. why didnt they give you a reason for that statement? was it a warning even or where they just fortelling the obvious?

By the way, like it or not, Jesus Christ REALLY does exist!

ill go some way and give you that he may have once existed but you cannot just state that everyone who doesnt believe in god/jesus is wrong and that you are correct without any reasoning what so ever. esplain how you know this to be true.

now the last 4 paragraphs i shall ignore out of total randomness posting , before you where born what ? it is obvious that you are a "spiritual" person - alot of people tend to believe in evidence that surrounds them and not mystical dreams come to them at night while sitting crosslegged after licking the belly of halucinagenic frogs.

sorry its negative towards you but its just another one of them magical stories that foretell the comming of the apocolypse all tied in with alien/jesus etc. do a search online and you will find countless examples of this type of thing - YOU CANNOT ALL BE RIGHT!!

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheManInTheShadows

Now -- for your deep consideration -- I present to you the whole sentence I was told that morning in San Antonio by a UFO occupant back around 1981: "The entire North American continent is becoming mechanized."

OK - most industries are almost completely mechanized these days. After considering deeply, what does one do with this info-bomb?

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hahaha. An alien civilization with technology so advanced it might as well be "magic" to us....needs f-ucking monkeys to operate their ship. Awesome man, awesome. I give it a 6.5.

[edit on 9-1-2005 by Alec Eiffel]

[edit on 9-1-2005 by Alec Eiffel]

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I can only speculate as to what, if any, dire implications there are to all these electronic devices ... so don't hate me for just flinging a couple of thoughts out there!

I'm not afraid of technology and don't promote going back to the stone ages but have you ever watched the new Battlestar Galactica, the Terminator, or even the Matrix? In all of these the plot involves machines becoming conscious at the detriment to all humans. The future is uncertain as to what may come from ever increasingly intelligent machines. The odd thing about all of this is that we humans have a body that is like a machine. The last thing we need to do is create a new species of machines that competes with mankind for dominance.

As far as science being a religion, I tend to disagree. I didn't think that following the scientific method was a form of worship. As far as everything else that was stated, I'll just say no comment.

Edited note: I thought about those monkeys, maybe there really is another parallel dimension and the "Planet of the Apes" is real and the apes are horrified that humans rule this dimension.
Those monkeys may be very smart compared to the stupid Earth monkeys.

[edit on 9-1-2005 by orionthehunter]

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by scatter
I get it.
We're supposed to ask u "what was the other half of the sentence and u say "now is not the right time but soon I will reveal all." right? Am I right?
Do I get a prize now?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Originally posted by Arrowhead
You believe your chosen by "Lord Jesus Christ" to reveal greater things?

Im a tad skeptical.

Every time I see someone say they're speaking for Jesus I automatically assume that they're either crazy, delusional, or you just forgot to take your medication his morning.

What i thought exac;lt. no info, no story realy, and no quote, what a waste of time, can i mod deleate this ad?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Here i was... waiting for this great life changing epiphany and this guy gives us "the North American continent will be mechanized" I would rather talk to the flying monkeys in their gold lamm'e jump suits.

Just for my own information was this alien you talked to named EMILY_CRAGG

[edit on 10-1-2005 by parker]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   
People , get a grip! What can you expect on a board like this, but a certain attraction for the looney fringe to post crap. This is not the first such post and wont be the last. You can find hundreds of such post here.
Can anyone honestly say they were expecting a life changing ephipany on the board? Thats as silly as this post!
Thats like looking foe a message of vital global importance in a chain email!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Thanks for the friendly replies!

YellowCake: I'm not at all sure what one should do with the info either, just keep it in the back of the mind, I guess.

It would have been GREAT if the UFO-guy would have invited me for a tour of the craft and a sit down question and answer session, but he didn't.

One thing is for sure. The United States is becoming waaay more electronically bonded with computers being at the heart of our commerce, as well as with homes, than any other country on earth. In fact, it's not a close call; even Japan has only around 2% of its businesses hooked up to computers.

OrionTheHunter: I did in fact see the Matrix and the Terminator, though I must say I'm not quite as worried at this time about the types of scenarios you bring up with respect to them. I'm more worried about a terrorist doing some horrible thing to which Washington is blown off the map -- gutting out our whole political infrastructure -- and then having someone (Anti-Christ??) step in and order "security" cameras installed all over the place and demanding that everyone accepts a chip in their body.

Of course, if such were to happen, such a person would have the weapons-power to order the rest of the world to also do as he says!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I'm curious. Did they let you touch their monkey?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
My oh My, this guy seems to have a never ending supply of bad pot or whatever stuff he's on. Since, we got aliens, monkeys, now Jesus, how about taking another long drag on the joint and throw in a good dose of FreeMasonry ?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
OK gang, let's back off the personal stuff please. ie: pot smoking.

d1k

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Interesting read, thanks for the post here. Don't mind the rude and immature replies, even though there are supposed to be moderators here stopping those kind of replies.....Ignore them all and keep posting regardless of the less the polite replies, it's obviously you are at least serious in what you say. Thanks again.

*late edit*

Glad to see intrepid stepped in and somewhat regulated the immaturity.

[edit on 10-1-2005 by d1k]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
@ d1k. Look above your post.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hmm....a five second abduction, and you've written how many paragraphs? Surely you can relate what was said in that short amount of time... The theatrics of the sealed letter, etc. pretty much reveals all...

Don't feed the

Just my humble opinion of course...

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

So ah, you're saying you knew this in 1981 and yet did not put all your money into Microsoft stock?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join