It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayor Germany sparks outrage tells parents children shouldnt provoke migrants!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
These people do not want to integrate, they want what THEY want not what the host country wants to give them.
Now let me clear up this total BS about multicultural and intigrated society. I'll use the UK as an example and apart from a very, very small minority the outcome is all the same.
In my lifetime. First came the Afro-Caribeans. When they got established they formed their own exclusive areas. Did they integrate? NO, and still now do not integrate. Then came the Indians. Did they integrate? Do they integrate now? NO.
Then came the Pakistanis and the Bangladeshis, then the Africans, now Muslims (of all different nationalities). And the same answer as above, no mixing, no integration only segregation through their own violition.
Now that's been going on for 60 years and all you silly people keep harping on about integration and multi-culturism. It aint going to happen, never did and never will.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Siddharta

originally posted by: everyone

You also seem to have "forgotten" about Cologne , somehow. Similar events on a similar scale has happened in sweden and finland ,norway and other EU countries aswell. Not really tiny cities or countries are they?

I LIVE in Cologne. You don't have to tell me what happened here nor do you have any idea how daily life is here.

But that's typical for threads like this one.

Then that makes this post of yours :

When I see that a stupid statement of a little mayor in a small community of less than 5,000 inhabitants is reached around in the internet to proof the catastrophic situation - then I think, it can not be so bad.

Even more ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

These people do not want to integrate

Said every racist or bigot throughout history ..ever...

Damn Irish!
edit on 9-2-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

You also seem to have "forgotten" about Cologne , somehow. Similar events on a similar scale has happened in sweden and finland ,norway and other EU countries aswell. Not really tiny cities or countries are they?

I LIVE in Cologne. You don't have to tell me what happened here nor do you have any idea how daily life is here.

But that's typical for threads like this one.

Then that makes this post of yours :

When I see that a stupid statement of a little mayor in a small community of less than 5,000 inhabitants is reached around in the internet to proof the catastrophic situation - then I think, it can not be so bad.

Even more ridiculous.

And that, my friend, tells more about you than about me.

2nd

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras
a reply to: anxiouswens

OP, those on the left want multicultural society in the West, they are slaves to their ideology.

They will make this happen, and ignore all the negative ramifications.

Why is it so important to them to push this through that they ignore all the negatives?

What is the end game?

Because it seems obvious to many of us it is the complete destruction of western cultures.

If that wasn't the goal, then why is it everything they do is causing that outcome?

On one hand, Homogeneity is the bedrock of Human civilization, and conquering empires and cultures usually brought other cultures into their fold to create a homogenous identity. On the other hand we have to take into account that this radical homogenous ideology created the basis for ethnic purity in an ever more connected World, culminating in events like the Holocaust. It seems like logical evolution that Humans would immediately move against the idea of cultural and ethnic homogeneity when so much death and destruction was the result. The problem is coming from mass movements of people from the 3rd world into areas that are already post-industrial and embracing these ideologies.. taking a few million people from states like Syria, Afghanistan, Libya, Somalia etc and pouring them into an open and embracing society is just going to lead to an extreme polarization and one group taking advantage of the other. There will be no hope to blend those two cultures, as the native western culture took decades to get to the point its at, while it's entirely alien to these foreign cultures.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
that Mayor, doesnt deserve to be Mayor, if he doesnt know how to respond to his own people needs and complaints, he needs to step down asap, they are elected by people to serve people, if they dont do that, they are a problem!

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rockpuck

originally posted by: Sargeras

OP, those on the left want multicultural society in the West, they are slaves to their ideology.

They will make this happen, and ignore all the negative ramifications.

Why is it so important to them to push this through that they ignore all the negatives?

What is the end game?

Because it seems obvious to many of us it is the complete destruction of western cultures.

If that wasn't the goal, then why is it everything they do is causing that outcome?

On one hand, Homogeneity is the bedrock of Human civilization

Precisely the opposite. Homogeneity is a formula for failure in nature and civilizations.

In nature, lack of diversity means intolerance to change..a single disease or climate event can wipe out a species or several species through the food chain. Nature punishes homogeneity with the most severe penalties and rewards diversity and adaptability.

In civilizations..innovation, prosperity and advancement follow cultural diversity...and yes after a period of difficult acclimation.

The USA is a remarkably young and insanely successful country. The "melting pot"...an alloy (mix of metals) is stronger than steel.

We had the Irish in crime filled segregated ghettos...ever see the movie gangs of NY?..hell it was a huge controversy when JFK got elected...Irish AND Catholic...and America wasn't a fan of Catholics back then either..

The Italians?..plenty of "little Italys" in our cities and the mafia...and China Towns...and we hated on the Germans for a while..

But at the end of the day, that diversity, the "melting pot"..."give us your hungry, tired, poor".."give us your huddled masses" ..???
The world happily obliged those requests...

And from that melting pot we built the most innovative, strongest nation the planet has ever seen in just a couple hundred years.

How?...Because nature or god loves diversity...it destroys inflexible, unadaptable living things incapable of change.

I know the above to be true as I know the sun rises in the east each day..

WIth each migrant wave the USA endured, many reacted with instinctual intolerance, but eventually it subsided and our "alloy" grew stronger. It is the secret to the USAs rapid growth and success in the world..."Send us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses"...and through struggle and grit they will add to our culture, not supplant it and they will be forged into a metal stronger than steel.
edit on 10-2-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Libtards at their finest. Dont blame the problem group blame the victims. Yeah Im sure the 3year old boy that was raped in the pool just really shouldnt have enticed that child rapist from Pakistan. How dare that 3 year old boy entice a pedophile! He should be given a ticket or fined that dirty 3 year old. Unbelievable. Martial law is coming to Europe. They need to call up their national guard and ship these people back where they are from and not let their countries be destroyed. Otherwise they are going to start cooking muslims in ovens just like they did the jews. Just like Yugoslavia. Yeah that was in the 90s. Or have people forgot about that already. Its coming again. People never learn.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
It really makes me wonder who is advising these elected officials?
Who is whispering in their ear that this is the path they need to follow? Or putting something in their drinks that renders them devoid of logic and reason?
Who taught them that the way to deal with a bully is to avoid the bully?
What happens when avoidance becomes impossible?
Who convinced them that only citizens of a country must obey the laws of that country?
I realize that the Pope is scampering about telling his flock that they're headed for hell if they don't open their arms but I'm very suspicious that he's actually more interested in government contracts for Catholic refugee charities. I don't know how many refugees have been admitted to Vatican City.

Its the next logical step in a politically correct world. Everyone is afraid to say how they truly feel since they are told their whole life that's racist.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I wouldn't be afraid to tell anyone what i think. In fact i did it just the other day when some numbskull pissed off a few innocent people walking by. I watched him intently as i was nearby, purposely slam the back of his heavy metal doored truck in which he had finished 10 mins earlier loading up boxes for some company.

He waited until a few people walked by and then slammed it down so hard my ears ran and i was across the street, so i yelled at him. I said ' I'm sorry could you SLAM your bloody back end louder it didn't paralyze nor deafen the people enough, walking behind it as you purposely waited for them to pass right behind you.' He then spat out something in some Turkish language to which i replied with 'The Bird' commonly known as a middle finger, smiled and walked away.
edit on 2/11/2016 by awareness10 because: Assholes

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
He waited until a few people walked by and then slammed it down so hard my ears ran and i was across the street, so i yelled at him. I said ' I'm sorry could you SLAM your bloody back end louder it didn't paralyze nor deafen the people enough, walking behind it as you purposely waited for them to pass right behind you.' He then spat out something in some Turkish language to which i replied with 'The Bird' commonly known as a middle finger, smiled and walked away.

Haha, thanx for this post, awareness!
This shows the level we are discussing here and gives the right perspective to the worldwide crises!

Btw.: Here is a good site for false rumours that are spreading in Germany each day: Hoaxmap. Too bad despite the English name it is only in German.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: diggindirt
It really makes me wonder who is advising these elected officials?
Who is whispering in their ear that this is the path they need to follow? Or putting something in their drinks that renders them devoid of logic and reason?
Who taught them that the way to deal with a bully is to avoid the bully?
What happens when avoidance becomes impossible?
Who convinced them that only citizens of a country must obey the laws of that country?
I realize that the Pope is scampering about telling his flock that they're headed for hell if they don't open their arms but I'm very suspicious that he's actually more interested in government contracts for Catholic refugee charities. I don't know how many refugees have been admitted to Vatican City.

Its the next logical step in a politically correct world. Everyone is afraid to say how they truly feel since they are told their whole life that's racist.

Agreed. It has gone beyond insanity at this point. It brings to mind a time back in the late '80s in Kentucky when the media went all "OMG--he's a racist!" because a former governor sitting on the Board of Directors at the University of Kentucky uttered the word "'n-word'" in public. There was no disrespect in his comment, none, but that didn't matter at all nor did they bother to quote the context of his mis-speak. That former governor happened to be "Happy" Chandler, the man who brought about desegregation in professional baseball when he was Commissioner of Baseball. I guess between the time (1947) he was Commissioner desegregating major league baseball and instituting a pension fund in which all players could participate, and the time (1956) when he, as Governor called out the National Guard to enforce integration in Kentucky schools, he changed his mind and became a racist. His actions didn't matter---only the one word he said that was reported in the media.
And that's all it takes---have the media declare something and the educationally-challenged are all over it like fleas on a dooryard dog.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Won't provoke, but I won't fear to defend myself or my loved ones against any 'lashing-out' by another either.

No politician, no matter what the title is going to tell me I, or anyone else I witness being assaulted they have no choice to be a victim.

Attack me, my friends, loved ones, or even a complete stranger...I'll come to your aid, even if I get my arse kicked in the process. I'd rather FIGHT to protect myself or another, than cower in fear. If I'm gonna get messed up, I won't do it with my tail between my legs, I'm gonna FIGHT like hell!

Laws protecting criminals more and more each day...shows that maybe there is honor among thieves...powerful ones protecting the mass of their like.

*middle fingers up*
edit on 11-2-2016 by BlackboxInquiry because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2016 by BlackboxInquiry because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Unfortunately I had an experience with one of my moderate muslim friends the other night that has caused me to radically reassess my position on islam as a whole. I'm beginning to think the good people within it are perhaps good despite the religion and not because of it. It's been an incredibly confusing few days but I've had my eyes opened and have realised I may have been stupid and naive about all of it.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
Unfortunately I had an experience with one of my moderate muslim friends the other night that has caused me to radically reassess my position on islam as a whole. I'm beginning to think the good people within it are perhaps good despite the religion and not because of it. It's been an incredibly confusing few days but I've had my eyes opened and have realised I may have been stupid and naive about all of it.

I've had experience with talking about 'we don't condone that' - but when there's something going down, they don't stand up with those who are affected by the 'small percentage'.

If what I read was correct, they estimate 'only' 20% are radicals....and to compare, only 10% were Nazi's.....

I don't care what religion a person is, or any other factor that one could or would put a label on - if anyone thinks they have the right to rape, assault and kill people for not thinking like they do - I have a problem with that and won't hesitate to voice it or protect myself or others from it.

*middle fingers up*

Funny how some groups like this are all for 'minority rights', unless they are the majority, and then there are *no* minority rights.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackboxInquiry
I guess you are the one who is responsible for making dead threads alive. I am your helpful hand,
So let's do it.

But let me add that I think, you are a Nazi butterfly and that I will be around whereever you go.

edit on 12-2-2016 by Siddharta because: You are what you are and we will get you!

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Ah #, I had fun to play the dictator.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I guess you are the one who is responsible for making dead threads alive. I am your helpful hand,
So let's do it.

But let me add that I think, you are a Nazi butterfly and that I will be around whereever you go.

LOL. Far from a Nazi - but at least you tried!

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
A little bit of humor would be good to all of us in that situation.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

A little bit of humor would be good to all of us in that situation.

Love it, love you!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join