It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The good thing with having long hair..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Is that when you find a long hair in your food, you can assume it's one of yours. I just made that up when I found a long hair in my food 2 minutes ago. So I kept eating.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

I suppose it was high in fibre?

Bon apetit! (which I think is French for good primate mammary, or something?)

edit on 8/2/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Well I think I forgot to mention that I removed the hair !

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Protein too.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

As long as its not a pube coz that would just be strange.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

Adds texture to the foot though.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: gosseyn

originally posted by: chr0naut

Well I think I forgot to mention that I removed the hair !

Depilation before dinner, how civilized!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: chr0naut

Protein too.

I imagine that beneficial gorilla breast would be a excellent source of fatty acids, too!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I hate when they are black, as i don't have black hair, where does the black hair come from...

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
I hate when they are black, as i don't have black hair, where does the black hair come from...

Better not to know I think. Better not to think about it as to not waste food.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

I once made myself a delicious fried breakfast. Part way through eating it, I felt a tickle in my throat, and when I swallowed to get rid of it, my beard twitched. Some experimental yanking revealed the source of the problem.

My beard had captured an errant hair which had fallen from my head, and said hair had stuck to a forkful of food that I had consumed, and so one end was tangled in my beard, and the other was tickling the inside of my throat. I pulled on the end which was external to my neck, and felt the whole thing slide out. It was gross. The food, however, was utterly wonderful.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I can imagine how gross that must have felt. Now imagine that it wasn't one of yours...

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Always remember many years ago long hair saved me, was in the local boozer have a brown or 8 when I saw this guy who looked like Fagin from the classical movie pop his head in the door and suddenly this poor disheveled woman walked in and was asking if we wanted to buy some stolen credit cards, we all said no and she even offered so sleep with whoever would buy the card...poor woman must of been a desperate druggie but i went all cousin it from the Addams family and she bypassed me long enough for me to tell the barman and get them to kick them out.

Normally we would of just told em to f--- off but due to some trouble a few days before with people who partake of the weed it getting busted it was felt better to let the staff handle it rather than it all kicks off and plod turns up and the pub was on a major bus/road route so any trouble would of even had plod down in a minute as the cop shop was that close.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I have dreads halfway to my ass. In cold weather I tuck it into my jacket for insulation. In summer I can get it wet and it keeps me cool. I'm surprised more people don't grow hair the way nature intended.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit
Dude. I just gagged reading that. I just hate having hair in my mouth, let alone down my throat. Wow.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Oh sure, having long hair is all 'life-saving' and 'easily identifiable' and such.

But when it comes time to cleaning out a month's worth of that big wad of mucky stuff stuck inside the bathtub drain...

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
Oh sure, having long hair is all 'life-saving' and 'easily identifiable' and such.

But when it comes time to cleaning out a month's worth of that big wad of mucky stuff stuck inside the bathtub drain...

That's what I remember the most.

Or that one long strand that would get caught between the buttcheeks in the shower.

And the internal battles when I knew my hair needed to be washed,
but I didn't feel up to all the time it would take to dry it.

I hated the way smells would stay in the hair! My hair seemed to always smell like my horses or cigarettes.
edit on 8-2-2016 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

I hated the way smells would stay in the hair! My hair seemed to always smell like my horses or cigarettes.

Or both? Your really shouldn't have taught them to smoke lol.

top topics

join