It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arcturians rant to Pope Francis?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Whatever their plan is...it is not working because as things stand we are on verge of sending ourselves and our planet into oblivion. All their effort, long term planning and resources spent will be in vain when a monkey hits the wrong button and incinerate all of their specimens...I`d imagine that with 300 IQ you would be able to see it coming, no?

They should harvest while they still can....just saying

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

My thoughts exactly, especially the part where you refer to the OP peddling stool.

"No mistakes, just Happy little accidents!"

OP, not being a spelling Nazi, but the word you're looking for is "pedestal". Worked out awesome your way though!

edit on 9-2-2016 by AbdulAlhazred because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

"They perceive our death as a complete non issue. They think they have the right to abduct any Human on federal United States property. "

Pheww, thank god I'm in the UK.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oannes
Edgar Cayce actually claimed contact with the arcturians. He said that they come to you in the dream state. There supposedly highly technologically advanced. Considering his track record and abilities, they could exist on some level/plane.

I'm sorry y'all, but, it is very unlikely that there is any advanced life remaining around Arcturus. Arcturus is a class K0, III star; meaning that it is an orange Giant star. Long past its main sequence and very much in the throws of dying. So, while there may be some kind of life in it's furthest planets, nothing of any advanced life is likely to be left.

While this may be sad for some, it is a part of the cycle of life...

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Oannes

and with that the last shred of credibility the arcturians ever had - died a slow and futile death

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It's sounds like the general "archon" theory. Interesting rant though. Using reincarnation as a way to trap human souls into an endless cycle of birth and death for their own personal gain.

Going along with these ideas; wouldn't individual "enlightenment" be the only way out of the reincarnation trap if these beings are so much more intelligent and advanced?

Also, I don't think Pope Francis has a facebook page. 2014 Pope has twitter not Facebook.

On a more realistic note, Iv'e never heard anybody except conspiracy theorists talk about ETs hijacking reincarnation and humanity. I would take it slightly more seriously if it was coming from someone who has connections or from an enlightend person who may have some knowledge about ETs.

Also, Star Trek did a thing on the general idea of archons/reincarnation.

On your soul's death journy, archons approach you in the most pleasanat manner and convince you to enter into reincarnation again. For their own agenda...

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I am the author of the text, as well many others. I am going on two years of contact with the Arcturians, and over 3 decades of abduction and physiological experimentation by the Gray/Dow and the Anunnaki/Arcturians. The Arcturians and other aliens track our reincarnations, can capture souls and implant them in the developing baby, and matchmake bloodlines. I am the reincarnation of Alexander the Great of Macedon. The Big Game here extends beyond psycho-sexual programming and reproductive-genetic experimentation, its bigger and weirder than we've been allowed to believe or physio- and neurologically allowed to feel and see, our entire civilization is pre-written and telepathically influenced, its a stage. The hybrid races live among us, as do triple-strand DNA aliens that look Human, I've also been the target of Human-looking A.I., the Arcturians and their cohorts can holographically disguise themselves as Human, the Arcturians can manifest any matter but none of them can reliably manifest DNA. I'm putting together the puzzle from my perspective, I'm not here to sell you anything.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlejandroGMartinez
I am the author of the text, as well many others. I am going on two years of contact with the Arcturians, and over 3 decades of abduction and physiological experimentation by the Gray/Dow and the Anunnaki/Arcturians.

The problem is that there are no Arcturians! The Star Arcturus can not support any form of advanced life...it is dying! So...your 3 decades of abductions, whether real or not, have been a lie...in that you have been lied to, and or are lying to yourself.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The Arcturian aliens are using dreams to psychologically model and control Humans. They call it "mental screening" where a race treats your brain like a movie theatre and can screen whatever mental image they want. Their purpose in choosing to initially experiment with me is to eventually inflict their control over you. In effect, the brain doesnt rest, I feel like I havent slept in over a year. They can also erase dream memory, which means its heavy programming and #ing sketchy. They can control sleep duration. Seeing how sleep and dream deprivation works over time, they are gathering data on how best to use your revealed personal information to craft dream imagery through active telepathic decoding which causes sleep deprivation, a build up of beta amyloid plaque, neuronal misfires causing spasm, symptoms of brain damage, eye pain, headaches, high pitched buzzing, and cutting off healthy subconscious processing.

The Arcturians are using Aluminum and Beryllium in chemtrails or psychic manipulation to ingest to facilitate mind control of the people, which also facilitates mind control through the possession of Beryl stones within proximity of the body.

They are playing up the concept of pre-cognitive dreams, which is simply using imagery of the designed dream state and then using psychic control when awake to direct attention.

Their imposing to do this means only one thing: Control. Abusive, ruthless, and desperate control.

They are manipulating brains like a battery, turning information around, seeing how the response reacts to the stimulus, playing into those concepts. Dream manipulation is an imprisonment technique used to condition and starve the mind. Both dream manipulation and constant telepathy has negative neurophysiological effects, it results in headaches, confusion, memory loss, vision impairment, rest deprivation.

They can enact this from some distance too, its possible that there is an active technological accelerant, a headband that can amplify their telepathy. Aluminum foil covering or dietary intake can amplify the telepathic reception, resulting in subconscious dream programming being erased.

The solutions so far Ive found that can mitigate this would be a heavy covering of the brain stem, top, and temples with Velostat or Linqstat, and grounding and shielding the soles of the feet. Keep a Pyrite stone on the left side of your body.

Curse those mother#ers pig-hearts.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
News & Entertainment purveyors that are infiltrated by the Arcturian and Galactic Federation aliens of the 5th column: Sci Fri, NPR, RT, Breitbart, ABC, NBC, Fox, LA Times, Al Arabiya, Phys Org, NY Times, VEVO

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
There are large 5th Column populations of hybrids in San Francisco, Sacramento, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Washington DC, Salt Lake City, New York City, London, Paris, Rome, Tel Aviv, Moscow, Cape Town, Bangkok, Tokyo, and Sydney.

The United States and Russia have all-alien secret cities aboveground and underground.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
"Question 8

Me: Why did the Orion group want to steal DNA, why didnt they just make it?

Pleiadians: DNA has a very specific vibration which stops it from being created so it must be taken from elsewhere, time travel comes in great use when trying to collect up DNA, so there is no shortage of DNA.

Sirians: The Pleiadians are correct, DNA cannot be made from scratch also because of certain vibrations of a planet it can change the vibration of the DNA which can make it very difficult for a race to interbreed with Terrans on the surface and below as well and can often lead to miscarriages. Lots of races have been trying to overcome this by trying to raise the vibration of the planet when all they want is Terrans DNA added to their pool because you are still a natural resource by the Program and you are genetic royalty so beware.

Gemini: The Pleiadians from the interior of Venus and from the Pleiades itself are very interested in Terran DNA which they want to add to their own gene pool but so far it hasnt been successful. They want it because of the genetic royalty in the DNA but also because their gene pool is getting rather thin. They are able to remove two chromosomes which have Ape DNA in it which they hope to add their own to. They can also grow an extra 10 strands of DNA using the sun which is what causes new DNA strands to grow naturally which is not the problem the problem still lies with the vibration of the DNA, the Greys didnt have a problem because they are regressive and unfortunately have a similar vibration."

sumerianalien.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
"There is currently a harvest, as you might call it, a harvest of souls that is occurring upon your planet. We are attempting to extract the greatest possible harvest from this planet. This is our mission, for we are the harvesters." The Arcturians, August 3, 2014

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
The Arcturians can map cities to paper printed letter, surveil inside of our technology and if the programmatic facility exists then utilize, make their own technology invisible, travel at 4.7 million miles per hour, symbiotic with technology with an oversensitized perception of binary, they can see in the ultraviolet spectrum, manipulate the weather, disguise as Humans, exploit us for the other 96% of our DNA that We evolve, matchmake for bloodlines, operate the hybridization program to eradicate our bloodline, track reincarnations, stage large scale events, manifest matter, move matter, use actors and Hollywood, use geometry to affect consciousness, use nanotechnology, use robotic AI, use cloning, manipulate the female reproductive system to miscarry or develop multiple people, implant souls upon the developing babys spine, use astrology, use numerology, use 11:11 times for subversive influence to affect mass consciousness as its a thin veil between densities, plot birthdates for the highest concentration of births in September, use soul capture technology, use psychism, manipulate thoughts feelings, make negative synchronicity, attack the brain in dream, control fine physical motor movement, telepathic output from the optic nerve, manipulate the intention of magickal impressions upon reality to mess the progress of the collective astral plane.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
The moon is an alien base and the main reincarnation processing station for Human souls. Nobody here goes to heaven, we get put back into another family bloodline. Theres a reason why aliens "don't exist" and they live ten to a hundred times longer than us, on whats seemingly a prison planet, this is a concentration camp for the rapid production of new generations of DNA.

The moon is artificial and it has been used against me as a psychic satellite dish. Theres no similar geologic composition between the Earth and moon, and some ancient tales suggest that it just showed up one day.

Its regolith is a billion years older than anything in the solar system, its the only moon in the solar system thats perfectly spherical, its the only celestial body known to not spin on an axis, its exactly 1/4 the size of Earth which is statistically supermassive, it has a near-perfect circular orbit which is astronomically impossibru, and its at exactly the right distance and size to achieve a total solar eclipse which is astronomically unique.

Its a hollow metallic sphere thats a base to two dozen types of aliens that concentration camp the Human race.

edit on 20-2-2016 by AlejandroGMartinez because:

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
"Send Light to the leaders of all governments and when voting be guided by your intuition and not media hype or perceived personal benefit. Vote for the candidate best qualified to bring forth a new and higher sense of governance that serves all people" The Arcturians, January 24, 2016

Bull#. The Arcturians want Clinton in office.

Theyve been pushing supporting Clinton at me. They say one thing but are active in a socio-political agenda here.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
The Arcturian aliens facilitate mind control, body control, dream manipulation, optic nerve observation, psychic attack, and mind-melding impression through these methods:

Aluminum, Beryllium, Cordyceps, THC, body proximity with Beryl stones such as Emerald and Aquamarine, Physical or etheric implants in the back of head and neck

The Arcturian aliens do not regard the use of these protections from their control:

Velostat, Linqstat, Teflon-coated protection, electrical grounding, Neodymium magnets, Pyrite, Turquoise with Pyrite, Lapis Lazuli, Jet, maybe Schiller effect stones, Star Sapphire, Obsidian, Seraphinite, Quartz with Chlorite, Ajoite taped to the physical or etheric implant site

The Arcturian aliens do not regard the use of these compounds to cause male sterility:

Cottonseed Oil

The Arcturian aliens do not regard the use of these compounds to cause female periods or abortion:

Black Cohosh, Pennyroyal

The Arcturian aliens do not regard the use of these compounds to destroy your own DNA:

St Johns Wort

The Arcturian aliens do not regard the use of these compounds to cause brain damage to halt the efficacy of telepathic control:

Diphenhydramine

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
The Arcturians use the brain like a battery, first subjecting it to a mental array of extreme carnage and absolute evil, then telepathically bridging situations and manipulating and loading the mind into a presupposed perception to influence a non-applicable response that stems from their suppository-thoughtforms. The purpose is to manipulate the operational psychological mode to reprogram the reproductive materials. They have zero observational capacity, they ignore physical requirements, they take any response as subconscious revealing without the parallel considerations of what the individual is deciding to uncover of them. They have the technology to see the physicality of the Human body and its transdimensional energy, and etherically or physically implant optical and energetic surveillance upon the neck, head, back, or body of the Human being. They will institute an entropic cascade of sabotage and subversion upon the Solar Plexus of Will and the Throat Chakra of Expression, and any action to defy or gather experiential information through experimental characteristic designs via thought, word, or deed, will result in a lopsided, prejudiced, smiteful, impatient, presupposed, overreactive, abuse of non-jurisdictional, authoritative power trippin. They can disguise themselves as Human, even family and friends, and do concerted telepathic arrangements of seemingly random events via seemingly random people, to compel a telepathically targeted non-applicable and unnatural neuroelectrical stimulus and use their telepathy to unnecessarily control the spiraling upward of thought to prevent the completion of that bioelectrical charge toward the Human accessible astral realm. They can implant a Human being with an etheric or physical device with which they can control bodily movement, facilitate telepathic control, and manipulate the vision of the soul to abuse the current of direction and free will.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
but I can't even get myself to read it all when it's all run together too much...

op posted heaven is where you'll be in a different form, stuck there helpless....

stop it....Spiritual....God is spirit....at that juncture you have no use for form.....leftover from the worldly view where dirt and rust prevail.....

don't make heaven a corner here in reality.....like a dimension or being enlightened or conceivable from the worldly view......

edit on 20-2-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 20-2-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
The rant in the OP sounds like someone who has come into contact with wicked angelic creatures, or demons.

A lot of people in the new age movement will have contact with beings claiming to be from other star-systems, the communication is usually telepathic.

These people for some reason will blindly believe everything the lying tricksters tell them. Eventually, in almost all cases I know about, after playing around with them for awhile they will reveal their true nature to him.

Even scripture says that many people will be lead away from lies and teachings of demons:

(1 Timothy 4:1) However, the inspired word clearly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired statements and teachings of demons,

Of course it could all be just a prank from someone with too much time on their hands (who has obviously read of it from other sources in that case). But a lot of these cases are real. There have been other discussions of the nature described in the OP on this forum itself, I have seen them before here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join